Competitive League Circuit 4 - pratik2007 vs P2X7

In this thread, I, a dinosaur, prepare to point out the impossibility of the same starting player initiating consecutive switch/Terastalization phases, but decide to double-check the Handbook first this time and find nothing forbidding it.

Also, I think my Dragonite should heal 5 HP and 3 EN from ending its turn S3 Asleep.

"I appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate this threat legitimately."

Counterswitch accepted; Switching to Alolan Ninetales @ Ring Target.

Blizzard + Sheer Cold combo - Blizzard + Sheer Cold combo - Blizzard + Sheer Cold Combo

At the start of each step, IF Dragonite is set to use Endure, begin using Encore - Encore - Blizzard if it is step one, and then begin using Encore - Frost Breath + Blizzard combo if it is step two, and then use Frost Breath + Blizzard combo if it is step three.
At the start of each step, IF Dragonite is set to use Razor Wind, use Disable (Razor Wind) and push down.
At the start of each of Alolan Ninetales' turns, IF Dragonite has the effect Protection, use Imprison (Protect/Detect/Encore) and push down.
At the start of each step, IF Dragonite is set to use Substitute, AND its Speed is higher than Alolan Ninetales's Speed, use Blizzard and push down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)