LC LC Fall Seasonal II - Round 6

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
artwork by Bummer
Rules:
  • Standard USM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules. Please also consider reading this more recent thread.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.

This is part of the official LC Circuit and will use the following chart for scoring.

Round 6

Winners

Heysup vs TogliBabineBoeuf
Shrug vs Alkione
Nineage vs frisoeva
ggggd
vs tazz
Jytcampbell vs Amphareixon
boulicrok vs dcae
Simbo
vs Toadow
John W vs SilentMango

Losers

Dundies vs miltankmilk
Pohjis
vs Xiri
Osh vs MunchlaxAndChill
Staxi vs Plas
Serene Grace
vs Chill Shadow
Ninjadog13 vs Confide
LilyAC vs Megazard
Mr. Abby
vs Youngster_Bill

Deadline: Sunday October 21st, 11:59 PM EDT
Extension Deadline: Wednesday October 17th, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
At this point I'm just going to call the extension here.

Coinflip:

Confide vs Icy_Koko

If you believe there's been a mistake please let me know.

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
Let's close this round out.

Coinflip:

Jytcampbell vs Amphareixon

If you believe there's been a mistake please let me know. The next round will go up shortly.

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Screenshot_20181022-004001.png
Posting here act or maybe extension :I,Sorry for taking so much,had some complications today

Merritt

no comment
Head TD
I'm going to be incredibly blunt. The fact that you waited until after I posted that the round closed is incredibly frustrating on so many levels that I can't even count them. The only reason this is being considered is because the round deadline technically has not come as I wanted to try and get the next round up early for the other players.

The extension is granted. Since you did not give a time period when you'd expect to play beyond the far too open "Sunday night" in that screenshot, you do not have grounds for an activity win. Round 7 will be edited accordingly.

Jytcampbell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)