kids say the darndest things

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, all, but I had to make this thread after getting this submission from one of my students (I teach Japanese students English, this is an English essay he wrote):

I like cookies which are like chocolate balls

First, I like white milk chocolate

Second, I like sweet taste

Third, chocolate balls are a good size into my mouth

So, I want those cookies
I actually broke out laughing in the middle of class. It was bad.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ugh i was trying to find the qwantz comics by kids from (maybe??) japan because they fit this topic so well and i swear they used to be under "cute" but now that links to a tumblr oh my god??

CRISIS OVER FOUND THEM

:(

What age group do you teach Chou? I currently teach Junior High and they're amusing.

Was walking around school and one student asked me to play tennis with them. I said no and he shouts back 'Come on baby!'.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Why is that article using r and u? While using the correct too as well...

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I only shave once or twice a week. If that. So I often have thick stubble, though never a beard. My daughter kissed my cheek the other day and said
Lilly said:
Daddy... your face is very... spicy.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fishin's excellent link said:
5. What items would you bring with you on a desert island?
should keep a laugh. Because I want to be happy.
Modern day Confuscius?

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^
2. Introduce a place, thing or person of Chinese culture.
- “Mao Zedong…He looks like a kind grandpa.”

3. Name one of the seven deadly sins, and describe it.

- “Lust. It is a very bad thing between a woman and man. But they are not husband and wife. These two people stay together without other’s agreement and then sex. Or maybe a man sex with a woman without the woman’s agreement and hurt the woman’s heart.”

- “Lust. Lust like a kind of love that not very clean. But it’s always in everyone’s heart.”

- “Lust. It means girls and boys do something very bad on their beds.”

Bad SDS

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Classroom Jeapordy question: Name the underlying theme of Self Reliance.

Person: "Isn't that the one Ben Franklin wrote?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)