Jaded Hades' Competitive Trade Thread MKIV - New Arrivals: Pidgey, Hoppip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in trading a pair for a pair? I was thinking like the 31/31/31/31/x/31 female and the 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Male) for an imperfect pair of something in my thread that have different imperfect IV's like Honedges or something? Alternatively I would trade a flawless pokemon in my thread for a pair of your almost flawless Dratini's. Let me know if either offer interests you!

Would you be interested in trading a pair for a pair? I was thinking like the 31/31/31/31/x/31 female and the 31/31/x/31/31/31 (Male) for an imperfect pair of something in my thread that have different imperfect IV's like Honedges or something? Alternatively I would trade a flawless pokemon in my thread for a pair of your almost flawless Dratini's. Let me know if either offer interests you!
I'd be good to trade that pair of Dratini for a flawless Honedge.

Sorry, none of those pokemon are of particular interest to me. Might you have any HA pokemon I am looking for in the first post?
Unfortunately I don't have any of those pokemons. Are you interested in trading a female spitback for battle maison item?

would you do female mold breaker drillbur comp stats for adamant sand rush drillbur comp stats or modest cleffa 31/x/31/31/31/31 for drilbur jolly comp stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)