Its a rampage

kang garchomp and aegislash. The goal of this team is to sweep and when one sweeper dies the intent is for the next to pick up where the last one left off.

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch
I think we all have experienced the absolute power and destruction of this absolute beast, I was swept by it once and have loved it ever since. Unrelated info aside, this is my first go to sweeper, i wait for a free opportunity to switch this guy in and then it is gg. He also works well as an anti lead, taking out any sash users and removing threats early game. i use earthquake for pokemon like aegislash, PuP for setting up purposes, sucker punch for priority, and return for stab. this is my first out of three sweepers, and a part of my aegislash, kanga and rotom core.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 232 Def / 252 HP / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Roost
- Whirlwind
This is my indispensable rock setter as well as the pokemon intended on taking the hits for the rest of the team. this guy sets up rocks like a champ then goes on to do his phasing action, this makes it easier to sweep with the other pokemon. Roost for recovery and brave bird for a little extra damage. Just in case rotom w dies it does a good job of taking on bulky ground types which aegislash and my offensive core doesn't like. Plus it is my only real answer to mega kang. i also have defog for the volcarona chilling in the back.

Aegislash @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SAtk / 112 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield
- Swords Dance
The stance of aegislash has changed greatly from being sweeper to mixed attacker. This pokemon now instead of being a sweeper is more of a offensive pivot which suits Aegislash nicely. The ev spread is a bit more complicated than the rest of my other pokemon. The ev spread is designed to two hit ko any jellicent which is nice. It also ohko's a latios without an defensive investment, and if it does have defensive then a good shadow sneak Will take it out. It will also two hit ko fully invested latias with shadow ball then shadow sneak. The reason why this is important is that this is my only counter to both of those pokemon. It still is part of my most important Core of mega kang, aegislash, and rotom w but its role has greatly changed.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Hp / 228 SDef / 28 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
This pokemon has many important roles on my team. He is my first response to most strong ground types so i can retaliate with hydro-pump, then with voltswitch it gives me a free pass to one of my sweepers. also it synergises well with both aegislash and skarmory, making it so that i can take the ground types for aegislash and the fire types for both. Plus it is a great answer to mamoswine who is an enemy to my garchomp. This pokemon is the glue to my entire team, it is part of the first core of Mega kangaskhan, aegislash and Rotom w. It also forms a defensive core with skarmory. And lastly it forms an offensive special attack core with volcarona. I would go as far to say this is the most important pokemon on the whole team. And because it is the most important pokemon i opted for the more defensive set, the main reason is because mega charizard x was giving me lots of trouble so physical defense seemed like the best way to go.

Garchomp @ Life Orb/Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Outrage
- Earthquake
The last of my sweepers is garchomp. this pokemon is intended to take out big threats on the opponents team. If I can i will swords dance and ko a pokemon. however even though this pokemon is intended on sweeping he almost never ends up sweeping, however, he usually does large enough damage to the opponents team so that my other sweepers can take over the job. Stone edge is now an almost mandatory for garchomp to not be walled by togekiss.

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 Def / 252 HP / 180 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Quiver Dance
This it my second special attacker along with rotom w. its primary purpose is to counter Will o Wisp users while providing some offensive pressure at the same time.i chose a bulky quiver dance set because volcarona will be sent in a lot so it cant be worn down too much or else i will have nothing to take burns. i chose fire blast for more offensive pressure and roost for instant recovery and as an extra chance to come in on stealth rocks. this pokemon is the final link in making this team come together as a threat that i have seen it become.

issues
some issues with this team, one if rotom w is out then jellicent makes my life very difficult because my only pokemon to absorb status is volcarona which can't do much to jellicent. the second issue along the same line is if my rotom w is down then talon flame if carrying wiil o wisp (seeing a trend here?).
also a big issue is charizard x, this thing becomes a big problem if it gets two dragon dances
but that is why i have rotom with thunder wave.

so that is my team, i hope you have enjoyed it.

and if you want to test my team here it is
just saying it isnt totally up to date but its pretty darn close.
Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 232 Def / 252 HP / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield
- Swords Dance

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 28 SAtk / 228 Def / 252 HP
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 Def / 252 HP / 180 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Blast
- Quiver Dance

Last edited:
I Would do 1 Of 2 thing Give Skarmory Rocky Helmet or Garchomp Rocky Helmet as Kanga is Still Threat. But most likey Skarm as it can Take A Hit and Fire Back

If Rotom-W is so important to you, I'd consider a bulky set on it. Max HP and Leftovers, or even ChestoRest if you think that'd work better.

the poke sweeper

Pokémon Master
Mixed aegislash with spooky plate has done wonders for my teams. Give it a try, you know after I remember the ev spread. It 1:49 am so give me a break

It should definitely help with your Jellicent issue since Aegislash would be able to easily 2HKO all forms of Jellicent with a Shadow Ball regardless of being burned.

252+ SpA Spooky Plate Aegislash-Blade Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Jellicent: 270-318 (66.8 - 78.7%)

I'm pretty sure there is a set in that thread about a special Aegislash sweeper set that you should probably check out.

It should definitely help with your Jellicent issue since Aegislash would be able to easily 2HKO all forms of Jellicent with a Shadow Ball regardless of being burned.

252+ SpA Spooky Plate Aegislash-Blade Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Jellicent: 270-318 (66.8 - 78.7%)

I'm pretty sure there is a set in that thread about a special Aegislash sweeper set that you should probably check out.
i think this guy should more be an offensive pivot so i am worried about the damage he can take. so what i am thinking is a 252 hp 112 attack 144 special attack, this way it stays defensive and is able to take a hit while being able to two hit ko pokemon like jellicent, latios and latias. this i havent decided if i want the change yet but i think i will change it after some testing.(the ev spread is after a lot of calculating)

the poke sweeper

Pokémon Master
Aegislash (F) @ Spooky Plate
Trait: Stance Change
EVs:96 HP / 144 Atk / 252 SAtk / 16 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Here's the mixed aegislash I use

Okay, so I have updated my team with new mixed aegislash action, thanks for all the suggestions, I decided to go with a slightly different ev spread than what you guys said. The direction of the team is slightly different, now no longer as hyper offensive rather more bulky offensive, but that is fine. Again thanks for the support in making this team much better than it first was

I'm seeing good advices here, your team is very close to my team I just posted a few hours ago, but you have volcarona in the place I have belly azumarill xD I'm doubting too on changing Aegislash to a quiet nature and special attack or mixed... but don't see very well that idea.. don't know

I'm seeing good advices here, your team is very close to my team I just posted a few hours ago, but you have volcarona in the place I have belly azumarill xD I'm doubting too on changing Aegislash to a quiet nature and special attack or mixed... but don't see very well that idea.. don't know
Well what pushed me over is the defensive rotom carrying will o wisp, i dont really for that and since it is so common I decided that I need something to combat it and I really didn't need another sweeper. That being said it isn't set in stone so if it doesn't work out then I will change it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)