General Introduce yourself!

Hi, I'm Catherine, 19, I'm from Brazil. I start play in DP and competitive on BW, I mostly play OU single battles, but i'm starting on doubles/VGC. I created my account todayxD Nice to meet you guys^-^/

Hello! My name is Elijah. I'm a casual PS! player, and after lurking on the Smogon Facebook page for some time, I finally decided to make a minimal presence here on the forum. Having been on the KHInsider forum for nearly 8 years, and having served as staff there for some time, I'm familiar with the inner workings of forums in general--which means for me, I won't be much of a presence (as said earlier) because that's what I'm used to; I am more of a lurker these days. And on the other hand, I know my Pokemon experience is unimpressive, and I basically have my mind blown when I jump on here to read the suspect testing threads. I also double as a graphic designer, so if anybody ever needs an avatar, let me know... I can hook you up.

Physical Tyranitar

formerly Marquis of Blaze
Getting a custom avatar is no easy accomplishment buddy. I have worked and helped so many users here on smogon and have given out so many free stuff and even though I can't get a custom badge I'm greatful for helping out everyone:) I wish you luck on your journey but it will be a hard one:)
Thanks; I don't intend on quitting any time soon. Whether I must create a server, become Voiced, or win a tournament, so be it.

Hey guys i have started competitive since this gen began but played pokemon since gen 3, anyway i played on showdown saw alot of the community so i decided i should join the forums too i hope i can help some people and probably join some tournaments too :)

Hey guys i have started competitive since this gen began but played pokemon since gen 3, anyway i played on showdown saw alot of the community so i decided i should join the forums too i hope i can help some people and probably join some tournaments too :)
Hey man, welcome! What was your first gen 3 game? Mine was Ruby and I think it's freaking awesome. Anyhow, do you battle a lot on Showdown! or Wi-Fi? Maybe we can battle sometime.

Enjoy your time here buddy :)

HARRO! I am GMR, and I am a total noob at competitive battles, and more or less just battle for fun. Also, I am open to trades, but no legendaries I own will ever be traded, as I love those.

HARRO! I am GMR, and I am a total noob at competitive battles, and more or less just battle for fun. Also, I am open to trades, but no legendaries I own will ever be traded, as I love those.
Yo GMR, welcome to Smogon. Are you planning to get good at battling? Also, if you're looking for specific trades, check out the Simple Questions/Requests thread. There are lots of people that are willing to help you out, and you can help out others too :)

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Hi I'm AD impish john :] I've been on Smogon for awhile and just recnetly found this lol. You might know me from Pokemon Showdown if you do cool. I play pokemon OU if you want to battle me PM me. That is all I have to say.

Hey There! My name is TK and I'm a casual player!
Hi my real name is Andrew welcome to smogon:) if you would like a few things I have a giveaway in my signature feel free to take a few things just please read the rules:) enjoy your time on smogon:).

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Sorry for the late replies, guys, but I was out for the weekend.
Uh... Hi. I am Voyd, eccentric extraordinaire.

... line?
Welcome Voyd211!
Nice to meet you! Don't hesitate to visit the Help form or the SQSA threads if you have any questions. Enjoy your time here at the forums!
Hello! My name is Elijah. I'm a casual PS! player, and after lurking on the Smogon Facebook page for some time, I finally decided to make a minimal presence here on the forum. Having been on the KHInsider forum for nearly 8 years, and having served as staff there for some time, I'm familiar with the inner workings of forums in general--which means for me, I won't be much of a presence (as said earlier) because that's what I'm used to; I am more of a lurker these days. And on the other hand, I know my Pokemon experience is unimpressive, and I basically have my mind blown when I jump on here to read the suspect testing threads. I also double as a graphic designer, so if anybody ever needs an avatar, let me know... I can hook you up.
Hey Nutari!
I'm pretty casual, too. I have a little bit of competitive experience, but since I don't put too much thought into teambuilding, I consider myself "semi-casual" I guess. Since you already know how to work the site, I'll just advise you to try the Help form link I posted above or the Questions threads if you need any help with anything. I'm also taking a Graphics Design class, but I only have a little bit of experience with it. Anyways, have fun here!
Hi, I'm Catherine, 19, I'm from Brazil. I start play in DP and competitive on BW, I mostly play OU single battles, but i'm starting on doubles/VGC. I created my account todayxD Nice to meet you guys^-^/
Hi shinwolf!
Welcome to the site! I started playing around the release of XY. I play OU somewhat often, as do I with BH, Random Battles, and almost any other tier. Check out the Doubles and VGC rooms in Showdown to get involved with the community and learn about the tiers. Have a great time!
Hey, guys. I'm new to the forums, though I've been lurking around Smogon's strategy Dex and such for a while. I've been playing Pokemon since I learned to read. Or rather, I learnt most of the English I know FROM playing games like Pokemon. xD
Anyway, nice to meet you all. ^^
Hello Red Jirachi!
Welcome to Smogon! Pretty cool that you learned English from Pokemon! :O I in fact started pretty late into the franchise, but my first game was actually Emerald at the time. I got a 3DS a while back, so now I have Y and AS. ^_^ If you need help with something about the site or otherwise, visit the threads I mentioned above or the Help form. Have a good time and I'll see you around!

hello my name is chumped and i want to make post about style she is suspicious
Hey Chumped! My name is water drone, pleasure to meet you :DD. I like to write the analyses of pokemon for different tiers, its awesome AF. Also yeah that style character is suspicious AF. Welcome to Smogon!!

Hey guys ! Like many I have been a pokemon fan for a very long time. Recently I started to be very interested in serious pokemon battles. If you wanna battle, send me a tweet @dapyr_ or message me! The more battles = more experience and I can sure use more experience >_>
I am hoping to learn a lot and looking forward to meeting new friends !

Hey guys ! Like many I have been a pokemon fan for a very long time. Recently I started to be very interested in serious pokemon battles. If you wanna battle, send me a tweet @dapyr_ or message me! The more battles = more experience and I can sure use more experience >_>
I am hoping to learn a lot and looking forward to meeting new friends !
If you need tips feel free to pm me. My real name is Andrew and I have plenty of experience in competitive battling.

If you need tips feel free to pm me. My real name is Andrew and I have plenty of experience in competitive battling.
Hey Andrew, nice to meet you. My real name is Kevin, and I will definitely be in touch for some tips ! I wanted to start off with serious AND fun battles lol I never really battled with fully IV'd and EV'd pokemons much before. Just really casual battles with friends. I don't know if I'll ever come close to competitive

Hey Andrew, nice to meet you. My real name is Kevin, and I will definitely be in touch for some tips ! I wanted to start off with serious AND fun battles lol I never really battled with fully IV'd and EV'd pokemons much before. Just really casual battles with friends. I don't know if I'll ever come close to competitive
Hey well if were talking about IV's and EV's I have a giveaway in my signature maybe that will help you with getting a few pokemon. I also can give you a few comptetive pokemon because you would actually use them for battling. I can do all of this free of charge if your actually interested in trying out competitive battling. Let me know and send me a PM.

Hey everyone =D
My name is Ben Omnes-Norton and I am 13 years old. I mostly play VGC but I am hoping to get back into playing a little OU soon. I started playing competitively around the release of Pokemon X / Y versions. What are some big achievements that I've made over that time?

-----My biggest accomplishment for VGC, is that I made top at the Portland, Oregon regional championship for the seniors division.-----
-----I've won a PC (Premier Challenge)-----

Those are just my main ones :p But there's more. I hope to have a fun time here ^~^

Hey everyone =D
My name is Ben Omnes-Norton and I am 13 years old. I mostly play VGC but I am hoping to get back into playing a little OU soon. I started playing competitively around the release of Pokemon X / Y versions. What are some big achievements that I've made over that time?

-----My biggest accomplishment for VGC, is that I made top at the Portland, Oregon regional championship for the seniors division.-----
-----I've won a PC (Premier Challenge)-----

Those are just my main ones :p But there's more. I hope to have a fun time here ^~^
Hi my real name is Andrew if you would like me to help you with a few things let me know:).

Hi, I'm Vincent/SoulBoundSaga. I started competitive pokemon in the DPP era, and my first tier was DPP OU. Nowadays, I play ORAS OU and UU, as well as XY OU.
I took a break from competitive battling but I came back, only to make new friends on Smogon Forums and Pokemon Showdown, and to also hone my skills which have been left in the dust for so long.
I'll most likely be in the RMT thread since I like helping make teams but other than that, I feel happy to be here.

Hi, I'm Vincent/SoulBoundSaga. I started competitive pokemon in the DPP era, and my first tier was DPP OU. Nowadays, I play ORAS OU and UU, as well as XY OU.
I took a break from competitive battling but I came back, only to make new friends on Smogon Forums and Pokemon Showdown, and to also hone my skills which have been left in the dust for so long.
I'll most likely be in the RMT thread since I like helping make teams but other than that, I feel happy to be here.
Sup Vincent, welcome. Good thing that you're rating teams, I feel like that's something that has to happen more frequently. I'm also into UU battling on ORAS, perhaps we could battle sometime. Seems like you're already quite familiar around here, so it doesn't look like I need to show you around.

Have fun out here buddy! :)

Hello! I'm Less and I've been interested in Pokemon all my life, wanted to learn competitive battling and after days of research I've been brought here!
I am 18 and I am from England.. (Born in Italy) I've been wondering around the forum and I saw a lot of interesting discussions and especially the Battling 101 project which is very interesting and exciting and might took part of it! Well hope to meet anyone who is willing to talk, chill and battle around here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)