If 6 was 9 - "Art"

As you probably don't know, I recently got a tablet, and with some (a lot) of help from my friend Jenny, has got me just doing art again. I hope you like my pieces, any crits/loves/hates/requests (maybe) are welcome! I say maybe to requests because I don't want loads of pressure to complete stuff, and I don't have a lot of time.. but the practice is necessary! I've not got any sort of artistic background, haven't studied it since it was compulsory in secondary school..

All of this is done in Paint Tool SAI, except the older stuff which was drawn on paper with a pencil and then coloured in Photoshop.

Sazandora:

Kurimugan

Doryuuzu

Exeggutor

Flygon

Tentacruel

Creepy Desukan:

Older pieces

Rhydon

Relicanth

Haunter possesses Smeargle..

Really bad halloween sketch... the walls and floor don't even line up :(

A sketch of a girl

I don't know why, but I absolutely love the exeggutor. Maybe the colors? I don't know why, I just do!

The eggy one is a favourite of mine as well! I've cleaned up the drill mole a bit more, and added a background:

Another new mon, this time the dragon type Kurimugan:

Thank you! Here's another Dragon type, Sazandora:

still need to clean it up and do the usual stuff i can never be bothered to do.

^That Sazandora is epic. I also like the psychedelic exeggutor (why do all grass type pokemon smoke weed in smogon art? xD)
Also, do you perhaps like Jimmi Hendrix?

Very nice work!!! I really like Sazandora. It's just very well done. I also like Garchomp, especially because I can't draw him:,(. But, really, nice job!!!:)

I think you Sazandora is great :) I think you have nice sketeches but it you went a step further with shading that would be really nice, and would make it look complete. You can also add more solid lines, which would give it more of a complete feel.

I agree with you completely SquishyRock.. I don't think I'm really confident enough to really go for the shading.. as for solid lines, I went over my Garchomp sketch again:

can you tell from my drawings that im left handed?___?

hey dan dan i really like these, prolly my favorite one is the sketch of the girl, imo, drawing people is the hardest. eggy looks cool in a trippy kinda way.

the garchomp is looking pretty badass too :)

p.s. hendrix is awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)