i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually only play random battles and i am the king of random battles but i wanted to try something new like tiers. i wanted to get into the ou tier and i was wondering if anyone could reccomend any teams. i specifically want to try trick room teams because i heard they are good. i would make a team on my own but im not very good at it. if u would like to reccomend teams to me post it in the format that i could copy paste into the text import thing for teambuilder. thanks

I would browse the RMT section and gather ideas from other users' teams, then make your own team based on that. Regardless, using someone else's team is not necessarily going to make you win. You need to understand the niche of each Pokemon in that team, and that is best understood when you make your own.

I would browse the RMT section and gather ideas from other users' teams, then make your own team based on that. Regardless, using someone else's team is not necessarily going to make you win. You need to understand the niche of each Pokemon in that team, and that is best understood when you make your own.
but i am not good at it

i usually only play random battles and i am the king of random battles but i wanted to try something new like tiers. i wanted to get into the ou tier and i was wondering if anyone could reccomend any teams. i specifically want to try trick room teams because i heard they are good. i would make a team on my own but im not very good at it. if u would like to reccomend teams to me post it in the format that i could copy paste into the text import thing for teambuilder. thanks
Please stop making threads in every forum X_X

Your best bet is to look for teams in RMT or browse around OU for ideas. CTC's Team Archive has good stuff, the OU Role Compendium and Viability Rankings are useful for teambuilding, etc. There's lots of useful info there if you just look around~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)