Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Stone Edge

I like this lead as it is a good counter to lead gyarados, azelf and the occasionaly brozong and roseraid. This is because taunt immediately deals with the setup many lead mons still go for. If they immediately go for the OHKO then sash ensured either taunt or stealth rock is used. Moreover, earthquake and stone edge ensure some damage on scary mons and allow at least one switch in to either scout the set or get some damage off assuming dactyl survives its main suicide role.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This is the standard scaf Heatran set. It's designed to switch into the dragons that do a lot of damage in the tier and to help deal with the scary steels that aerodactyl and weavile cannot handle. This is particular for scicor, as something like rotom switches in trying to scout a superpower or bullet punch then allowing heatran to deal with it or for rotom to stay in.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Pain Split
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunderbolt

This is designed as a pursuit trapper and to take down strong dragons and if needed ttar.

This is designed to be used in tandem with rocks that will heal itself and help spread status throughout the team. It's designed to ruin offensive mons with the potential exception of tyranitar. However, with sub and pain split this can be helped. Moreover, it's useful for dealith with some rotom sets assuming they are not trick.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Force Palm
- Protect
- Spore

In many instances, this mon is the win condition. With good prediction, this mon can spread paralysis and sleep and with good switch prediction, it can spread leech seed to keep itself healthy.

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
This mon is simply designed to counter mons such as jirachi and if needed latias assuming it's taken sufficient damage.

Weavile @ Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
- Night Slash

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Hi Fordie, I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at the Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any questions. Have a nice day!
To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.
Why did you choose this Pokemon? What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it? What are all 4 moves for?

You can pm me the updated descriptions for the latter half of your team and I'll edit them in & unlock the thread for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)