I know Shelcario already made one of these but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have some girlfriend problems to (we should make a sticky thread where everyone can put hes relationship questions/tips ect btw).
Well theres this girl I know over a good friend of mine and I really like her but I have two problems:
1. She goes to a difrent school
2. She has a boyfriend

So my question is when is the corect time to ask her out? Sadly the only real posibility to talk to her at the moment is aimand sometimes when i hang out with my friends and she joins us. Should i wait till she breaks up with the other guy? I just dont have any clue what to do =(

Opinions and help please =O

Wow, seems like you're in a tougher situation than me, hehe, my advice to you if I were you would be to become friends with her if you're not already and when she finally breaks up with her boyfriend, remember, all relationships can't last forever, then she'll still have you to fall back on, as both a close friend and possibly a person who she'd want to ask out. Hope I helped in some way:)

I agree with Mekkah

Theres no point. Move on. I mean seriously, if she has a boyfriend then I would assume she wants to stay with him for the moment. Get over her, move on and then if something should happen between her and her boyfriend, then decide whether you still want to try.

DEFINITELY wait until she breaks up with the other guy. Also, don't try and speed up their break up (e.g, don't spread any nasty rumours). Just try and be patient.

DEFINITELY wait until she breaks up with the other guy. Also, don't try and speed up their break up (e.g, don't spread any nasty rumours). Just try and be patient.
Isn't that a bit cruel? I'm sure if you were in a relationship with a girl you like a lot, you'd want to make it last long and enjoy the best of it.

Anyway, my advice is to just move on, I had the same situation as you (She's both far and has a boyfriend). I just moved on, maybe I'll get a chance to be with her afterwards, but probably not anytime soon (I barely ever see her anyway).

Although if you really think she's the one for you, go for it, that's what my dad did.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Well i have some girlfriend problems to (we should make a sticky thread where everyone can put hes relationship questions/tips ect btw).
Um, no, this isn't Dr. Phil.

Ugh enough with the Disney Channel relationship threads please :=\
Seriously, this. 90% of these threads recently have been asking questions that anyone with common sense could answer, and none of them have been REMOTELY serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)