SM Ubers I am not competitive and need tips on my team

I just started Pokémon Showdown, and ended up just going with my favorites. My team right now is...

Zygarde @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Special Attack
Careful Nature
Core Enforcer
Extreme Speed
Thousand Arrows
Earthquake
I chose Zygarde because back in Pokémon X, I got a Mystery Gift Zygarde, and just decided to use him. Unfortunately, he was Level 100, so he was literally taking naps during the first few gyms. Once I got past Wulfric, though, the Elite Four + Diantha were a breeze.
I ended up really bonding with Zygarde. It’s only fitting he joins me for Showdown. (I gave him mostly new moves, though, since his old ones were pathetic.)

Delphox @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Sp. Def
Nature: Bold
Future Sight
Mystical Fire
Fire Blast
Psychic
I chose Delphox for a seemingly obipvious reason. Also in Pokémon X, I chose Fennekin (and have chosen Fire types ever since). When Fennekin evolved to Braixen, and Braixen to Delphox, I knew that I would like Delphox when the rest of the world hated it. When I discovered Showdown, Delphox made it on there. Obviously.

Greninja @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 Spe, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Atk
Gentle Nature
Hydro Pump
Water Shuriken
Ice Beam
Night Slash
I chose Greninja... not from Pokémon X. If you couldn’t tell from the Ability, I got my first Greninja from the Sun & Moon Special Demo Version. When I transferred him, he was pretty strong. Now that I’m playing Showdown, Greninja’s joining the roster.

Dusk Mane Necrozma @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def
Adamant Nature
Power Gem
Dragon Pulse
Hidden Power Electric
Sunsteel Strike

I chose Solgaleo because Pokemon Sun. I changed him to Dusk Mane because he looks sick and can go Ultra Burst, which makes him a monster against practically anything.

Xerneas @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP, 8 Atk, 252 Sp. Atk
Rash Nature
Geomancy
Moonblast
Megahorn
Dazzling Gleam
Xerneas was chosen because Pokémon X That, and she Andy her Geomancy are ABSOLutely broken. If so many people use Xerneas, then she’s got to be good.

Incineroar @ Incinium
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Sp. Def
Adamant Nature
Darkest Lariat
Crunch
Cross Chop
Flare Blitz
Incineroar was my starter from Pokémon Sun. It’s natural he’d come back for Showdown.

What do you think of the team?

Last edited:

737373elj

Banned deucer.
What...? Incineroar and Delphox are hopelessly outclassed both in OU and Ubers by Heatran and Primal Groudon respectively. At least you misspelled obvious...

What...? Incineroar and Delphox are hopelessly outclassed both in OU and Ubers by Heatran and Primal Groudon respectively. At least you misspelled obvious...
Ash-Gren is unviable for Ubers, your set for him is odd and you Xerneas set is...

I also don’t understand why your Pokemon are here. Sets for Ash-Gren and Xerneas coming up:

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 168 Def / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

And since your Necrozma-DM set is also odd:

Necrozma-Dusk Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 32 Def / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Photon Geyser
- Heat Wave
- Power Gem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)