Help Me Solve My Hoarding Problem[Pikachu Cup Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Floyd-sniped
ParadiseEon- I just added the rule a few hours ago so I doubt you saw it. I don't like having to chase people to give them mons as I got room to clear/more mons to get rid of. Sent

Last edited:
Pink Floyd-sniped
ParadiseEon- I just added the rule a few hours ago so I doubt you saw it. I don't like having to chase people to give them mons as I got room to clear/more mons to get rid of. Sent
Okay, I understand that, I got my PC box filled with spitbacks which I use to fill the Pokedex on GTS. I woke up, took a look at the first post and assume you has that since yesterday, sorry!
And thanks for the Seedot though I can't confirm if it has been successfully received as I am at work! :0
Edit: Picked it up already, thanks!

Last edited:

Fain

Banned deucer.
I would like the male Scyther.

IGN : Shay

I put up a level 1 female Zigzagoon with the message "awiec"

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I want to request a 'Shieldon' please, Have deposited a male lvl 5 Burmy with the msg 'bonanza'
My IGN: Ihate
Thanks in advance.....

If you are on at the moment could I get the scyther? Also id like the shiny seedot if I could. I put a level 2 Japanese female zigzagoon in for the scyther.

Last edited:
Hey is a seedot avaible? If Not i want Kabuto ^^ i will send a lvl 3 female zigzagoon with the Message Bonanza. my OT Is Kevin

Thx for the Seedot :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)