Help Me Solve My Hoarding Problem[Pikachu Cup Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put up a different pokemon, I'm not going to look through 100 eevees and you do not get a choice of which frog you get,both are the normal abilities and can be switched or bred from one female.
oh sorry,i did not know and i will be putting up a female horsea with same msg.
thanks for the pkmn also. Much love

is it fine if i just direct trade you, if not i will put up one more pokemon and if it get sniped, you dont have to send it anymore. I dont wanna waste your time again LOL pkmn deposited is a lvl 15 venonat male. IGN: May

I am really interested in that Swinub

IGN: Mertyville
Distributed: Male lv13 Rihorn
Want: Male Swinub

Thank you for this Giveaway ^-^

I am really interested in that Swinub

IGN: Mertyville
Distributed: Male lv13 Rihorn
Want: Male Swinub

Thank you for this Giveaway ^-^
sent

edit* quick note if you trade this list it as awiec's Swinub. It allows people to trace it back to the source and re-assure them it's not a hack.

Hey awiec, can I have the fast ball Chimecho please? I uploaded a level 25 female magikarp asking for a level 1 female Chimecho. IGN on sig. Thanks!

Could I please get the 5 IV swinub? ^^ If I can, thanks a lot, mate!

IGN: Henning
Deposited: lv 34 female gourgeist

EDIT: I just discovered that someone else asked for it first. Thanks anyways, though.

Hey awiec, can I have the fast ball Chimecho please? I uploaded a level 25 female magikarp asking for a level 1 female Chimecho. IGN on sig. Thanks!
Sent

uploaded a lvl 22 female Hawlucha, msg is awiec

thanks
sent

Could I please get the 5 IV swinub? ^^ If I can, thanks a lot, mate!

IGN: Henning
Deposited: lv 34 female gourgeist
Nope sorry, someone else got the last one, you're free to choose another pokemon though

Can I also have the Meditite too? I uploaded a level 25 male magikarp, requesting for a level 1 female meditite. Thanks in advance! :]

Actually I could have direct traded you, but you know, rules are rules. Sorry for being demanding, awiec. Will definitely pay you back sometime.

Hey nice giveaway. Please could I have a meditite spitback. Let me know when your online and I'll put something up.

OK then should I put something up? If so, it will be a lvl 13 male ralts. IGN Hamza.
EDIT: Deposited
EDIT 2: Thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)