Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Thanks for the trade. A shame it's not outstanding potential. But awesome job RNGing it. :)
since its so slow i got a brave nature and a 0 speed iv for trick room. and stakataka doesn't need its special attack as it only gets like 3 special moves. i wish i could have gotten a 31/31/31/31/31/0 spread, but with the issues i was having that didn't seem to be possible.

UPDATE!

Totem Kommo-o

Jolly

TID: 32592
SID: 63016
OT: Caroline

31/31/31/31/31/31
-Work Up
-Screech
-Iron Defense
-Dragon Claw​

Inkblot

Hey dude, I think I picked nicknames for the three RNGs gen 7 you traded me.

Naganadel: Smaug (originally the HP Ice Poipole from you)
Reshiram: Trunks
Kyurem: Gotenks

Also, I have now acquired the 19 legit moonballs. If I could request a shiny moonball rng Adamant (or Jolly) Zekrom to complete the set that would satisfy my OCD to complete the set xD. that Zekrom I would want to be nicknamed Goten after you cloned it for me.

Also as payment for doing the three nicknames since I forgot about it before we traded. I have made the Naganadel completely battle ready so if you want to clone it without the nickname and trade it as a battle ready pokemon in your shop that would be cool.

Here is the Naganadel spread I made

31/12/30 (31 HT)/31/31/31
252 SpA 252 Spe 6 HP
Nasty Plot
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Sludge Wave

It is for Smogon Singles Uber. Another set I could make with the same EV spread for VGC 18 is:

252Spa 252 Spe 6 SpD
Draco Meteor
Sludge Bomb
Heat Wave
HP Ice

Obviously it is level 100 so I could hyper train it.

Let me know which one you like in case you are interested in a battle ready trade distribution. and if you decide you want to do that if you could give me credit for the training that would be appreciated :)

*edit*

Also if you need another moonball could I trade you a moonball for the totem Kommo-O?

Last edited:
Inkblot

Hey dude, I think I picked nicknames for the three RNGs gen 7 you traded me.

Naganadel: Smaug (originally the HP Ice Poipole from you)
Reshiram: Trunks
Kyurem: Gotenks

Also, I have now acquired the 19 legit moonballs. If I could request a shiny moonball rng Adamant (or Jolly) Zekrom to complete the set that would satisfy my OCD to complete the set xD. that Zekrom I would want to be nicknamed Goten after you cloned it for me.

Also as payment for doing the three nicknames since I forgot about it before we traded. I have made the Naganadel completely battle ready so if you want to clone it without the nickname and trade it as a battle ready pokemon in your shop that would be cool.

Here is the Naganadel spread I made

31/12/30 (31 HT)/31/31/31
252 SpA 252 Spe 6 HP
Nasty Plot
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Sludge Wave

It is for Smogon Singles Uber. Another set I could make with the same EV spread for VGC 18 is:

252Spa 252 Spe 6 SpD
Draco Meteor
Sludge Bomb
Heat Wave
HP Ice

Obviously it is level 100 so I could hyper train it.

Let me know which one you like in case you are interested in a battle ready trade distribution. and if you decide you want to do that if you could give me credit for the training that would be appreciated :)

*edit*

Also if you need another moonball could I trade you a moonball for the totem Kommo-O?
XD my plan was to get zekrom in a moon ball as well. Jolly because i like the extra speed. I'll let you know when i have it, as i am currently going for a 2nd kyurem (going for a black varient). and yeah, once i am done with my current rng session i'll nickname those pokemon for you.

EDIT: i also have your mewtwo.

XD my plan was to get zekrom in a moon ball as well. Jolly because i like the extra speed. I'll let you know when i have it, as i am currently going for a 2nd kyurem (going for a black varient). and yeah, once i am done with my current rng session i'll nickname those pokemon for you.

EDIT: i also have your mewtwo.
OMG yes!!! mewtwoo!!!!! I haven't started on your request yet but I will put my other project on hold and get to yours first. I have obligations coming soon but when i get home from work tonight we can at least do the nicknames and i can trade you the moonball ahead of time if you are available when I get home. It shouldn't be terribly late. If not another time is fine or we can wait till I have your moonball pokemon ready. I believe we are same timezone so I'm not too worried.

OMG yes!!! mewtwoo!!!!! I haven't started on your request yet but I will put my other project on hold and get to yours first. I have obligations coming soon but when i get home from work tonight we can at least do the nicknames and i can trade you the moonball ahead of time if you are available when I get home. It shouldn't be terribly late. If not another time is fine or we can wait till I have your moonball pokemon ready. I believe we are same timezone so I'm not too worried.
i don't think i'll be able to trade tonight, as i am currently rng abusing a xerneas and it has HOURS to go. i have tried to get this thing for the last 3 days and i found 2 shiny HP fire spreads back to back, so its the best odds i have had of getting it for a while. i don't know if it will be done today, and if it is it won't be till like midnight, so i'll have to trade tomorrow or whenever you are avalible next.

i don't think i'll be able to trade tonight, as i am currently rng abusing a xerneas and it has HOURS to go. i have tried to get this thing for the last 3 days and i found 2 shiny HP fire spreads back to back, so its the best odds i have had of getting it for a while. i don't know if it will be done today, and if it is it won't be till like midnight, so i'll have to trade tomorrow or whenever you are avalible next.
that's no problem at all are timezones are close so whenever is fine.

Also I edited my post. Could you do a moonball for the new Totem Kommo-O? And if we are waiting to trade I may be able to finish your pokemon request and we can do everything at once, mewtwo, nicknames and everything.

that's no problem at all are timezones are close so whenever is fine.

Also I edited my post. Could you do a moonball for the new Totem Kommo-O? And if we are waiting to trade I may be able to finish your pokemon request and we can do everything at once, mewtwo, nicknames and everything.
yeah, i can do a moon ball for it ^^

I will be off work in a couple hours so if you are not in the middle of an RNG that should be a good time to trade. If not before lunch we can do later today.

Inkblot

Hey there!

I could breed you the Elekid, Dratini, Snubble and Mawile (will have their german names) from your Wish List in Gen 6. Let me know if you are still looking for them and how many Pokemon you would offer in return. :)

Hey there!

I could breed you the Elekid, Dratini, Snubble and Mawile (will have their german names) from your Wish List in Gen 6. Let me know if you are still looking for them and how many Pokemon you would offer in return. :)
A 1 for 1 trade should be good for those. what are you looking for?

A 1 for 1 trade should be good for those. what are you looking for?
I'd be interested in your Shiny Poipole (first one), Shiny Surf Pikachu (Male), Jolly Necrozma and Shiny Timid Silvally, if possible. It will take some time to breed the EMs on the Pokemon, so I'll let you know when I have all of them ready.

I'd be interested in your Shiny Poipole (first one), Shiny Surf Pikachu (Male), Jolly Necrozma and Shiny Timid Silvally, if possible. It will take some time to breed the EMs on the Pokemon, so I'll let you know when I have all of them ready.
cool cool! thanks!

Inkblot

I just got home in case you are available to trade.

Just to make sure I got everything right.

I'm trading:
Moonball Emolga with 4 eggmoves HA Timid 5/6 ivs
moonball x2

for your:
totem kokomo o
Shiny stakataka
Custom RNG gen III jolly mewtwo

As well I am trading back these for nicknames:
Naganadel (Smaug)
Kyurem (Gotenks)
Reshiram (Trunks)

I can attach the moonballs to 2 of the 4 pokemon I'm trading you if that works.

Inkblot

I just got home in case you are available to trade.

Just to make sure I got everything right.

I'm trading:
Moonball Emolga with 4 eggmoves HA Timid 5/6 ivs
moonball x2

for your:
totem kokomo o
Shiny stakataka
Custom RNG gen III jolly mewtwo

As well I am trading back these for nicknames:
Naganadel (Smaug)
Kyurem (Gotenks)
Reshiram (Trunks)

I can attach the moonballs to 2 of the 4 pokemon I'm trading you if that works.
yeah that works. i'll let you know when i can trade!

Ok I might be at lunch. not sure yet.
i might not be able to trade all the pokemon today, as i have a super long rng session on my moon cart, and it has the kommo-o and stakataka. i'd trade them to my other game, but i am pretty sure trading will screw with the rng. i should be able to trade you the mewtwo though, AND nickname the pokemon you want.

i might not be able to trade all the pokemon today, as i have a super long rng session on my moon cart, and it has the kommo-o and stakataka. i'd trade them to my other game, but i am pretty sure trading will screw with the rng. i should be able to trade you the mewtwo though, AND nickname the pokemon you want.

Ok no problem. I will save the moonballs for later then. Just let me know when you want to do the nicknames and mewtwo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)