Gen 7 Hazards Stack Beedrill Méga Team

Hello I am going to post my team so you can rate it and hopefully change it if thee is things to change

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Fell Stinger / Toxic Spikes
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run

The star of the team. It has U-Turn for principal STAB wich can deal big damage to Dark-Types like Tyranitar or Greninja. Poison Jab also is a more powerful STAB and can hit very hard pokemon like Tapu Koko Tapu Fini And Tapu Bulu. I also gave him Drill Run to beat heatran. Both of beedrill STAB in combination with Adaptability and it's very good base attack of 150 can deal extremely high damage to a lot of pokemon that doesn't resist and good chip damage to pokemon that resist it like Landorus-T or Tornadus-T. Fell Stinger can surprise the opponent if you manage to kill one of it's pokemon like a weakened Tyranitar or Greninja and drastically boost your attack. I'm not really sure if I play beedrill with fell Stinger. I can also play Toxic Spikes since Beedrill Mega can forces pokemon like Ash-Greninja or Insect-Types weak Pkmn to switch out.

Heatran @ Steelium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm / Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Our Stealth Rocks setter is a Heatran Z-Move with Magma Storm to trap pokemon like Toxapex Earth Power to Trap and kill Toxapex. Flash Cannon is the move to use with Steelium Z

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

I play celesteela on this team to checks pokemons Like Tapu Lele Alakazam Mega that Heatran can't check since it's a offensive Heatran. The set is the basic smogon one so I don't really have anything to say

Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Glare
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Serperior here punishes Defog and can abuse the evasiveness boost with Glare and Substitute. It has a good defensive and offensive synergy with Heatran. Serperior gets beaten by Assault Vest Magearna and Heatran can tank all of it's move and kill it while Serperior checks Tapu Fini and other Water types pokemon that Heatran has a kind of hard time with it.

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Greninja Here can forces out Switch and stack Spikes to help Beedrill-Mega's Sweep or help all the others pokemon in the team. It appreciate the Glare support from Serperior and allows it to beat his would-be check
like Scarf Kartana. Serperior itself can beat NON-HP Ice Tapu Koko if greninja haven't turned into Ash-Gren yet.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 232 Atk / 68 Def / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Defog

I putted Scarf Landorus for speed control but since my mega beedrill is already fast on it's own I think I'm just gonna go with another good hazards removal like Tornadus.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Hello I am going to post my team so you can rate it and hopefully change it if thee is things to change

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run

The star of the team. It has U-Turn for principal STAB wich can deal big damage to Dark-Types like Tyranitar or Greninja. Poison Jab also is a more powerful STAB and can hit very hard pokemon like Tapu Koko Tapu Fini And Tapu Bulu. I also gave him Drill Run to beat heatran. Both of beedrill STAB in combination with Adaptability and it's very good base attack of 150 can deal extremely high damage to a lot of pokemon that doesn't resist and good chip damage to pokemon that resist it like Landorus-T or Tornadus-T. Fell Stinger can surprise the opponent if you manage to kill one of it's pokemon like a weakened Tyranitar or Greninja and drastically boost your attack. I'm not really sure if I play beedrill with fell Stinger. I can also play Toxic Spikes since Beedrill Mega can forces pokemon like Ash-Greninja or Insect-Types weak Pkmn to switch out.

Heatran @ Steelium Z
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Our Stealth Rocks setter is a Heatran Z-Move with Magma Storm to trap pokemon like Toxapex Earth Power to Trap and kill Toxapex. Flash Cannon is the move to use with Steelium Z

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

I play celesteela on this team to checks pokemons Like Tapu Lele Alakazam Mega that Heatran can't check since it's a offensive Heatran. The set is the basic smogon one so I don't really have anything to say

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Glare
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Serperior here punishes Defog and can abuse the evasiveness boost with Glare and Substitute. It has a good defensive and offensive synergy with Heatran. Serperior gets beaten by Assault Vest Magearna and Heatran can tank all of it's move and kill it while Serperior checks Tapu Fini and other Water types pokemon that Heatran has a kind of hard time with it.

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Greninja Here can forces out Switch and stack Spikes to help Beedrill-Mega's Sweep or help all the others pokemon in the team. It appreciate the Glare support from Serperior and allows it to beat his would-be check
like Scarf Kartana. Serperior itself can beat NON-HP Ice Tapu Koko if greninja haven't turned into Ash-Gren yet.

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Defog

I putted Scarf Landorus for speed control but since my mega beedrill is already fast on it's own I think I'm just gonna go with another good hazards removal like Tornadus.
Have you tried running AV Magearna over Celesteela? This is an offensive team, so it may appreciate Magearna 's Volt Switch pivoting more than Celesteela 's longevity. Btw, this is OU, right?

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run

Heatran @ Steelium Z
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stealth Rock

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Serperior @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Glare
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Defog

Maybe a spdef oriented steel over cele? So u have a pivot into ala like magearna or sumn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)