NOC Greek Mythology Mafia Signups (13/13)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Greek Mythology Mafia
Host: Metal Sonic
Co-host: Da Letter El

This game is explicitly 10 town : 3 scum
Playerlist (10/13):
3P1K
apricity
Texas Cloverleaf
Hitmonleet
Blazade
MoodyCloud
Former Hope
Empoof
Asek
DaveDob
CaffeineBoost*
woofpack*
Itzviper482*

Low priority:
Whydon
Acidphoenix

Sub:
Jalmont

Note: Players who are established members of the Smogon NOC mafia community get higher priority. Players who do not have a proven track record of staying faithful to games will be set as low priority, and will only be added if the game desperately needs to fill.

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Deadlines will be determined by popular vote of the playerlist.

Available choices:
3 day / 1 night
4 day / 1 night
6 day / 1 night
7 day / 2 night
10 day / 2 night

Last edited:
3 day 1 Night or its too long for me tbh. If you wanna do 72 every day i can; but id prefer heavily doing 72 hrs d1 then 48 every subsequent day. In as long as days are 3 days or less in the final tally.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm in

I vote for four days, one night

Also I feel like a lot of the people scared of longer deadlines haven't had the benefit of playing with competent players for that kind of duration, as well as players willing to use early hammers. You can have a seven day deadline and if you decide it's time hammer two days in for the same effect. The times when you don't are when you want longer deadlines.

problem with setting longer deadlines is that often times people just won't play until deadline is close, and they'll just keep putting it off. so day 1 of a game with a 3 day deadline is very different from day 1 of a game with a 7 day deadline.

3 day 1 Night or its too long for me tbh. If you wanna do 72 every day i can; but id prefer heavily doing 72 hrs d1 then 48 every subsequent day. In as long as days are 3 days or less in the final tally.
Eh; i'll give it the benefit of the doubt as a nod to tex; i while still preferring 3/1; will stay in if 4/1 is the final call.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Seem like the majority prefer 3/1 or 4/1.

Later when playerlist is finalized I will poll the players during confirmation of role PM to double confirm deadline length.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)