Goodbar and Gin are not afraid of you and we will beat your ass (XY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a male Eevee (timid, 31/0/30/31/31/31, HP Ice) for the Magnemite? A spitback with both 30 IVs + two other 31 IVs would be enough.

Last edited:
I am interested in a Staryu. Please name it 'Gallahad'.

I presently can breed Binacle.

Barbaracle is a shell smasher with amazing bulk to help it take the first hit, and I believe it will appreciate over time.

I also have Impostor Dittos, on the off chance you do not have access to a Ditto Friend Safari(which I highly doubt, to be honest).

Dyis - unfortunately do not need it, sorry

busti - sure, PM me to arrange a trade

GumJ - nothing as well, sorry

Pokeguy - I will have to breed one and get back to you, there's something I wanted and now I forget lol

XiaLouis - unfortunately have all of those, sorry

Raymon - 1 for 1 unless it's staryu/torchic since those are more difficult to breed

megamaw - having battled them on showdown, i think they're overrated and quite inferior to cloyster to be honest... anything else you plan on breeding?

I have nothing else as of the moment. I can hand over some breeding stock, but that's it. Of note, it does have Taunt over Cloyster.

It'll be a real hot seller, but I can understand if you're not interested. Thanks anyways.

Im intrested in:
Modest Magnemite 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE :D
Magnet Pull
Egg Moves: None
Status: Available on request. Very slown production so offers must be good.
Spitbacks: Ask

I have
Phantum- Harvest Impish 31/31/31/0/31/31 no egg moves
Torchic Adamant Speed BOost 31/31/31/0/31/31
aron adamant rock head 31/31/31/0/31/31
marill adamant hude power 31/31/31/0/31/31 super power aqua jet belly drum
ferroseed relaxed iron barbs 31/31/31/0/31/31 leech seed stealth rocks
togepi modest super luck 31/0/31/31/31/31
kangaskhan jolly early bird 31/31/31/0/31/31

Thanks

Interested in Staryu, Skrelp and Horsea. In that priority order. CMT, if you are interested let me know. Thnx.

Also interested in Magnemite.

Last edited:
Dyis - unfortunately do not need it, sorry

busti - sure, PM me to arrange a trade

GumJ - nothing as well, sorry

Pokeguy - I will have to breed one and get back to you, there's something I wanted and now I forget lol

XiaLouis - unfortunately have all of those, sorry

Raymon - 1 for 1 unless it's staryu/torchic since those are more difficult to breed

megamaw - having battled them on showdown, i think they're overrated and quite inferior to cloyster to be honest... anything else you plan on breeding?
Idk of you missed my offer or what but I'm offering a flawless, jolly, thick fat, stealth rock, icicle crash swinub for a torchic.

Hi! I'm interested in Magnemite and Rotom :3
I can offer you:
- Timid Noibat with Infiltrator 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Impish Gligar with Immunity 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Bold Solosis with Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Bold Chansey with Natural Cure 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Aromatherapy + Seismic Toss)
- 2V Shiny Chansey
- 2V Shiny (Italian) Timid Ditto
- Charizardite Y
... and I'm working on a Regenerator Slowpoke!

Interested in Tentacool, Staryu, Skrelp and Horsea. In that priority order. CMT, if you are interested let me know. Thnx.

Also interested in Magnemite.
I like the froakie. Have it in female? Im a little more picky with magnemite since theyre a pain.

Punguy:no thanks

Stillwind: i have most of those. Got any items?

I like the froakie. Have it in female? Im a little more picky with magnemite since theyre a pain.

I think you missed my offer:
Interested in a male Eevee (timid, 31/0/30/31/31/31, HP Ice) for the Magnemite? A spitback with both 30 IVs + two other 31 IVs would be enough.
I can send it to you before if you want to check it.

I can give you multiple Lucky Egg, Metal Coat and BP Items (Not the capsule)
Oh, I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Sableye with Prankster (Egg Move: Recover)

Can I have a 31/31/31/x/31/x Bergmite for a battle item?
I am also interested in a 5iv Small Pumpkaboo, but I need Jolly one, not careful. Is that possible to do? Ability doesn't matter for me. Gender: Female

XiaLouis - unfortunately that doesn't change anything for me, but come back if you get new stock!

Thraldir - sadly nothing I need from you including the future products right now, sorry

Moose V - yea I apologize for that, though I will have to pass as well

Jaded - I'd like a Mold Breaking Adamant Drillbur

Raymon - sure to the Bergmite, and I was planning on rebreeding Impish since Careful seems outclassed to me by Trevenant, but Jolly is a waste of bulk for needless speed in my opinion

Adamant Nature (Swift Swim/Sniper)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage
Current Stock: 2
Notes: As reliable and really awesome as ever! Best seller!!!!
Would love a kingdra, can offer BP though thats about it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)