Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in a Shiny Lucario 31/31/31/31/31/31 With Blaze Kick Bullet Punch Crunch or Shiny Azumarill 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with belly drum aqua jet and superpower both adamant for 2 of your pokemon? namely victini and pawniard
EDIT: forget victini id be more interested in porygon

CMT
Pokemon:Petil
Shiny?: yes
Nature:modest
Ability: own tempo
Egg Moves (if breeding):none
Type of pokeball (if capturing): love ball if possible
Desired IVs:31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nickname:
if possible can it have HP fire

Would you be interested in a Shiny Lucario 31/31/31/31/31/31 With Blaze Kick Bullet Punch Crunch or Shiny Azumarill 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with belly drum aqua jet and superpower both adamant for 2 of your pokemon? namely victini and pawniard
EDIT: forget victini id be more interested in porygon
What ability does the Lucario and Azumarill have?
If you could, that would be great. But I'll take whatever is easier :]

Also, what did you want from my thread? :3
I'll leave a post in your thread!
CMT
Pokemon:Petil
Nature:modest
Ability: own tempo
Desired IVs:31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nickname:
if possible can it have HP fire
I can do this, but I don't believe a love ball will be possible due to the fact that it is an apricorn ball not useable in 5th gen.

I can do this, but I don't believe a love ball will be possible due to the fact that it is an apricorn ball not useable in 5th gen.[/quote] Thats fine. Also if I dont know if you rng you Pokemon x but if you do I would also like
Pokemon: Mareep
Nature:Modest
Ability: Static
Desired IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nickname:
if possible can it have HP Ice. You can have 3 altogether from my thread if you can do the mareep. Also i now have 6IV shiny suicune and and a 6IV zekrom that are not listed in my thread if those interest you

I can do this, but I don't believe a love ball will be possible due to the fact that it is an apricorn ball not useable in 5th gen. Thats fine. Also if I dont know if you rng you Pokemon x but if you do I would also like
Pokemon: Mareep
Nature:Modest
Ability: Static
Desired IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nickname:
if possible can it have HP Ice. You can have 3 altogether from my thread if you can do the mareep. Also i now have 6IV shiny suicune and and a 6IV zekrom that are not listed in my thread if those interest you
I unfortunately don't RGN in pokemon X, but I'm willing to do this project as well. I'll look at your thread to see what I want.

Lucario have Blaze Kick Crunch And Bullet Punch, Azumarill have Belly Drum Aqua Jet and Superpower
I know they have that move set, I'm wondering what abilities do they have?

Hey, let me know if you agree to the trade (offer is on my thread as a reply). I need the confirmation so I can start breeding :)

Cobalion
OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: N/A
Known Moves: Helping Hand, Retaliate, Iron Head, Sacred Sword
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Could you cmt for this? Fairly interested

Hey Gonzo ! Im interested in your shiny scyther? =D Is it still NFT?
I got my own shiny kalos, nicknameable corphish if your interested? It's adamant, adapatibility with superpower, dragon dance and aqua jet (it learns kncok off)

Cobalion
OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
Egg Moves: N/A
Move Tutor Moves: N/A
Known Moves: Helping Hand, Retaliate, Iron Head, Sacred Sword
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)

Could you cmt for this? Fairly interested
Replied.
Hey Gonzo ! Im interested in your shiny scyther? =D Is it still NFT?
I got my own shiny kalos, nicknameable corphish if your interested? It's adamant, adapatibility with superpower, dragon dance and aqua jet (it learns kncok off)
If you get the Scyher from me, you can trade but not the people that get it from you. I'm interested in your Corphish! Did you want the Scyther or Scizor with the tutor moves?

Replied.

If you get the Scyher from me, you can trade but not the people that get it from you. I'm interested in your Corphish! Did you want the Scyther or Scizor with the tutor moves?
Im interested in the scizor* it's kalos right O_o =D oh btw the corphish is flawless i didnt mention it. So i cannot trade it to other people right?

Im interested in the scyther, it's kalos right O_o =D oh btw the corphish is flawless i didnt mention it. So i cannot trade the scyther to other people right?
Oh no, the Scyther is not a Kalos native :/ I bred it on my Black cart to get the tutor moves on to a Scizor. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)