Globo-Gym

Globo-Gym badge claim. Misuse will result in black listing.

• Total voters
Welcome to Globo-Gym! Where the world is your battle.

Rules:
-Use this thread to initiate Globo-Gym battles with other players.
-6v6. Challenger vs Leader.
-Anyone can be a gym leader, as long as their team has at least 3 of that gyms type.
-Challengers may only have one pokemon per type (to avoid super one sided matches).
-Be clear on who is the challenger and who is the gym leader.
-Stick to the agreed tier.
-Report any challenger victories. Do this by posting challenger name and award them the correct badge.
-Report any gym leader pokemon misuse, so that they can be black-listed.
-Badge ownership will be tallied by poll. Misuse of the poll will result in blacklisting. Wait for the victory to be reported before claiming badge.
-Report any poll misuse, so we can black list those dudes.
-If you are particularly good at using one specific type, feel free to register for an official gym badge ownership (pm me with team details).
-If you have collected every single gym badge, you can register for a possible position in the elite four (pm me with badges).
The badges:

Fire, Grass, Water, Electric, Normal, Ground, Rock, Steel, Flying, Ice, Ghost, Poison, Dark, Bug, Fighting, Psychic, Dragon, Fairy. They're all there.

Globo-Gym is a non-profit organisation. We are fully sustainable, and entirely community based. If you think there would be anyway to improve Globo-Gym functionality, please PM me. Or, if you think you have the time and resources, feel free to start your own Globo-Gym subsidiary, just PM me if do, I'd like to pop in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)