Pokémon Glalie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Substitute, Blizzard, Hidden Power (ikr, so notable), Crunch, Frost Breath are on the notable moves list.
Yet Freeze Dry isn't there.
Seriously? -____-

Toxic also sounds like an interesting option on gallade. It can hit incoming rotoms and slowbros, which wears them down a ton in combination with stealth rocks.

Toxic also sounds like an interesting option on gallade. It can hit incoming rotoms and slowbros, which wears them down a ton in combination with stealth rocks.
Er...I think you meant glalie? Anyway, slowbro and rotom shouldn't be a problem if you go mixed with freeze dry and enough special attack EVs.

So, I've done some testing on Wifi, and I've become quite fond of this set:

Glalie @ Mega Stone
Naughty nature
252 Atk / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spd
Return
Earthquake
Freeze Dry
Explosion

Mucked about with more special attack EVs, but you really only need a couple with a neutral nature to get the 2HKO on a bunch of water types (defensive slowbro, alololola, rotom, etc.).

Incidentally, while I was breeding, I noticed glalie gets block. Does a block + taunt + explosion set sound decent for removing certain 'mons? It seems like all the stuff I want snowball to explode on doesn't want to be exploded on (mega venu 2 bulky ;n;), so it might have some teeny niche. I dunno. What do y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)