Get yer BP items here! - [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This giveaway is now over. Thank you to everyone who participated! Mods, please lock.

I just got a streak of over 100 (and counting!) of Rotation Battles at the Maison so I'm feeling pretty cheered right now, and I have a lot of BP racked up too. So if you need a BP item, here's what you do:

1. Obtain a random Flabebe and nickname it - nothing offensive, please.
2. Put it up on the GTS, asking for a level 1-10 male Snorunt, with the message 'Rufus'.
3. Post here afterwards with your IGN and what item you want. You may only ask for one item.
4. First 11 people only (because that's how many Snorunts I have, haha).
5. Only two people can ask for an Ability Capsule.
6. I reserve the right to ignore you if I hate you I'm kidding, just don't be rude.

Yep, that's it. I'll ignore anyone who doesn't follow the rules (I don't care if your IGN is in your sig).

1. azamuddinafif - Ability Capsule
2. P3DS - Ability Capsule
3. PJ_Graphix - Power Anklet
4. deimos - Choice Specs
5. SkylarGreen - Assault Vest
6. Feralkit - Choice Scarf
7. pumpkaboom - Focus Sash
8. Doubleshot - Assault Vest
9. Danoxor - Razor Fang
10. master_marshmallow - Air Balloon
11. Superbobbobbob3 - Assault Vest​

Last edited:
deposited a blue Level 12 Female Flabebe, could not specify male as i don't have snorunt in my dex yet, would like a power anklet if available :) if not then a bracer.

IGN = Pedro

EDIT: AHH i forgot to nickname her! -_- should i remove, nickname, and re-deposit?

Last edited:
I'm sorry for not following the rules correctly the first time.

re-Deposited a blue Level 12 Female Flabebe nicknamed "Anniversary", could not specify male as i don't have snorunt in my dex yet, specified level 1-10 with message Rufus, would like a Power Anklet

IGN = Pedro

Last edited:
I deposited a Female yellow lv. 14 Flabébé named Lily, and I'd really appreciate a pair of Choice Specs. IGN: Blair.

Deposited lvl 13 flabebe named fiora. I would love an assault vest. IGN Martini
Couldnt genderlock snorunt because i dont have one :)

Hi, deposited a lvl 14 female flabebe nicknamed Daisy, I would like to get a razor fang, thanks :) ign: DANIEL, and grats on that huge streak :D How far are you now or are you already beaten? :D

Hi, deposited a lvl 14 female flabebe nicknamed Daisy, I would like to get a razor fang, thanks :) ign: DANIEL, and grats on that huge streak :D How far are you now or are you already beaten? :D
Sent! I'm on 101, going to patch up some flaws in my team before I continue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)