German HP Ice Ditto [GTS Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wanted to try out this new subforum and I am not really a big fan of giving away breedables, so I rng abused this ditto yesterday. I know most people already have hp dittos these days but... whatever.

It was caught using rng abuse in my black cartidge. I live in austria and play my games in german, so you will have increased shiny chances when breeding with this ditto. It was cloned in 5th gen using action replay and then transfered to my Y game.

Ditto (Nickname: Most Ice)
OT: Most (23986|46185)
(genderless) - timid - limber
IVs: 31.00.30.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 63)

[Fully redistributable]
Just follow these easy steps:
1. get a fletchling (I am sick and tired of bunnelby) any fletchling is fine since there is a chance that it gets sniped and I will not receive it.
2. put it on gts asking for a ditto lvl. 60-70 with "Most Ice" as message
3. let me know when you put it online
4. I'll trade it to you asap

This giveaway will end when this thread gets closed in 48 hours.

That's all. Have fun.

Rambling on below the line...

ad rules)
As per rules you don't need to like this comment, follow me or do anything to participate. All you need to do is somehow (pm/vm/post here) let me know that you put a fletchling on gts with the criteria. Everyone can participate. I guess it's reasonable when I limit it to 1 per person.

Here's a random "behind the scenes" picture:

Sent (11)
rickheg
TheShinyMo
TeraVolt
pumpkaboom
Lasagne
SoulSapphire
BriarRose
Arhan
Teru_XD
kuladiamond
ash1236

Last edited:
Hello, I put up a Fletchling on the GTS following your instructions. Thank you in advance for the Ditto!

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Deposited a fletchling! Thanks in advance!

Edit: Thanks so much for the ditto!

Last edited:
Everyone who commented so far should have got a ditto. If you didn't get one please pm me and I send it to you.

Since this thread will be closed soon I just want to thank everyone who participated.

You can still pm me after the giveaway, I might have a few dittos left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)