[Gen 8] Dream Ball Shiny FLAWLESS G-Max Venusaur (with HA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milak

Stoïque fierté
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
ezgif-2-47c2c0bfe0e6.gif

Hello everyone! Time for a new Giveaway. Here's a little background about this Venusaur: It was originally a shiny Bulbasaur I hatched on an extremely lucky day after barely 15 eggs! To top it off, it was flawless and with HA! You can imagine how happy I was. After the Isle of Armor DLC came out, and with it the possibility of using Max Soup on Pokemon, I decided I should make this a fully BR G-max Venusaur!

OT: Ale | ID: 590478 | Galar (Sword)
Modest - Chlorophyll (HA)
31 | X | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Sludge Bomb | Leaf Storm | Sleep Powder | Earth Power
Holding:

Usual Disclaimer: the limit is ONE per forum user, do not ask me to trade with HOME. If you're interested in one, simply post in this thread and I will make sure to PM you and arrange the trade as soon as possible. You can also contact me on Discord (Milak#5132) and Pokémon Showdown! (username: Milak). Thank you for your patience, enjoy!

Last edited:
Id really like one, but to trade via Sw/Sh, I'd há e to be at home... :'(

Can I contact you later? If you can't hold one for me, I understand, it's my bad schedule...

Received! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, congrats on the breed! I'm interested in one and I'm available right now!

Received! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Nice one on the amazing get.
I'd love to get one of these. :)

EDIT: Recieved :D Thank you so much for the amazing giveaway :)

Last edited:
Hi, congrats on the hatch! I'd like one when you have the time. I am available between 5 and 9 pm EST on weekdays and can do whenever on weekends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)