[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting: Heracross (Megacross set)
Ign: Caio
Deposited: Male Wingull Lv. 5
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Reason: Always loved the idea of Megacross and it looks really solid right now.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hey can I get the Xurkitree Life Orb
Modest.
Deposited: Male level 1 Cubone
Ign: Karan
I want the Xurkitree cause I'm trying to build a new vgc team around xurkitree and this is a good start.
Thanks

Requested: HP Fire Latias
IGN: Mana
Deposited: Level 52 Metang
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.
So I only have access to Latios but thats not what I can use in UU..

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread, as well as Ditto (please check the bottom of this post for information about the Ditto).

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or RNGed by me on retail cartridge games. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice, preferably level 11 or higher. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Cutiefly or Psyduck is a good idea (please, no Abra, Mudbray, Rattata, Yungoos, Magikarp or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, the message you picked, and which Pokémon you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer (except maybe "because I want this Pokémon" - duh!), I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted VGC team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
  • Please do not make your monthly request before the month starts. I will post at the start of every month to announce the reset.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as Z crystals and mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.
  • Many mega stones are currently unreleased in Sun and Moon. There is nothing to be done about it, I will only send these Pokémon without their mega stones.

To help everyone in their breeding endeavours, I have decided to share my personal collection of Ditto, which you may request at will (all except the Choice Scarf Imposter set, which counts as a regular Pokémon). They are listed on my trade thread with details, but for convenience, here is a list. All are level 100, marked as ENG as far region goes, and were RNGed by me in Pokémon White:

• Perfect (31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly)
  • PrfctAdmnt (31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant)
  • PrfctImpish (31/31/31/31/31/31 Impish)
  • PrfctCrful (31/31/31/31/31/31 Careful)
  • PrfctSassy (31/31/31/31/31/0 Sassy)
  • PrfctBrave (31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave)
  • PrfctRelxd (31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed)
  • SpAModest (31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest)
  • Ditto (31/0/31/31/31/31 Bold)
  • SpACalm (31/0/31/31/31/31 Calm)
  • SpAQuiet (31/0/31/31/31/0 Quiet)
  • HPIce (31/0/30/31/31/31 Timid [HP Ice])
  • HPGrass (31/0/31/30/31/31 Modest [HP Grass])
  • HPGrndPrft (31/31/31/30/30/31 Modest [HP Ground])
  • Ditto (31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid [HP Fire])
  • HPFighting (30/0/31/30/30/30 Timid [HP Fighting])
  • HPGhost (31/0/31/31/30/31 Timid [HP Ghost])
  • All30s (30/30/30/30/30/30 Timid)

These Ditto do not count toward the monthly limit of one Pokémon. To request them, follow the same procedure as above (you do not have to provide a reason for these requests). I can attach a Destiny Knot, a Gold Bottle Cap, or any other item you may need (except for mega stones and unreleased items) to them, so let me know if you want anything in your post.

Mareep received: 151

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)

Deposited: Lvl 1 Male Abra
Pokémon Requested: Perfect (Jolly) Ditto
IGN: Mimi
Item: Lure Ball please

To help with Breeding

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Heracross, Xurkitree, Latias

Oh I'm new sorry
Welcome to Smogon! Were you trying to request something? Feel free to send me a private message if you need help with something. If possible, I would appreciate if you could delete these 2 posts since they were not intended!

Mimi
Deposited: Lvl 1 Male Fomantis in love ball
Pokémon Requested: Perfect (Jolly) Ditto
IGN: Mimi
Item: Lure Ball please

To help with Breeding

Last edited:
Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread, as well as Ditto (please check the bottom of this post for information about the Ditto).

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or RNGed by me on retail cartridge games. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice, preferably level 11 or higher. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Cutiefly or Psyduck is a good idea (please, no Abra, Mudbray, Rattata, Yungoos, Magikarp or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, the message you picked, and which Pokémon you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer (except maybe "because I want this Pokémon" - duh!), I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted VGC team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
  • Please do not make your monthly request before the month starts. I will post at the start of every month to announce the reset.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as Z crystals and mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.
  • Many mega stones are currently unreleased in Sun and Moon. There is nothing to be done about it, I will only send these Pokémon without their mega stones.

To help everyone in their breeding endeavours, I have decided to share my personal collection of Ditto, which you may request at will (all except the Choice Scarf Imposter set, which counts as a regular Pokémon). They are listed on my trade thread with details, but for convenience, here is a list. All are level 100, marked as ENG as far region goes, and were RNGed by me in Pokémon White:

• PrfctAdmnt (31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant)
  • PrfctImpish (31/31/31/31/31/31 Impish)
  • PrfctCrful (31/31/31/31/31/31 Careful)
  • PrfctSassy (31/31/31/31/31/0 Sassy)
  • PrfctBrave (31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave)
  • PrfctRelxd (31/31/31/31/31/0 Relaxed)
  • SpAModest (31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest)
  • Ditto (31/0/31/31/31/31 Bold)
  • SpACalm (31/0/31/31/31/31 Calm)
  • SpAQuiet (31/0/31/31/31/0 Quiet)
  • HPIce (31/0/30/31/31/31 Timid [HP Ice])
  • HPGrass (31/0/31/30/31/31 Modest [HP Grass])
  • HPGrndPrft (31/31/31/30/30/31 Modest [HP Ground])
  • Ditto (31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid [HP Fire])
  • HPFighting (30/0/31/30/30/30 Timid [HP Fighting])
  • HPGhost (31/0/31/31/30/31 Timid [HP Ghost])
  • All30s (30/30/30/30/30/30 Timid)

These Ditto do not count toward the monthly limit of one Pokémon. To request them, follow the same procedure as above (you do not have to provide a reason for these requests). I can attach a Destiny Knot, a Gold Bottle Cap, or any other item you may need (except for mega stones and unreleased items) to them, so let me know if you want anything in your post.

Mareep received: 151

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)
I'm looking for the following Ditto holding a Destiny Knot so I can breed Pokemon!

IGN: Justin
Pokemon Deposited: Female Zubat, LVL 15, Dusk Ball
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemoin that will help me with my adventure

Last edited:
Kartana

Fightinium Z
Jolly | Beast Boost
IVs: 30/31/29/x/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 180 HP / 76 SpDef / 252 Spe
Swords Dance / Leaf Blade / Smart Strike / Sacred Sword

Deposited
Pupitar, level 46, Ultra Ball, Male (Japanese)
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

IGN: Shisui

Requested: cresselia
♀

Rocky Helmet
Bold | Levitate
IVs: 31/1/31/26/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/1/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 248 HP / 170 Def / 88 SpDef
Trick Room / Ice Beam / Moonlight / Lunar Dance
Note: Soft-reset in Omega Ruby.
Deposited: lv 55 female trevenant (pokemon ball)
IGN: Ziomauri
Message: i want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

Thank you!

Last edited:
Dragonite
Lum Berry
Adamant |
Multiscale
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Dragon Dance / Outrage /
Extreme Speed / Earthquake

IGN: Maik
Deposited: Level 9 Cutiefly, female

In honor of my recent playthrough of Pokemon red on an old Gameboy

Thanks!

Last edited:
Request: Jolly Tapu Bulu
Deposited: lv.24 male Raticate-A
IGN: Henning

Thanks mate. I'll catch a Careful Tapu Bulu myself, so I'd have to obtain a Jolly one from elsewhere :)

Last edited:
If I'm able to sneak in before the cutoff for May can I request a pokemon please?

Ign: Torqan
Deposited: Pikipek, pokeball, male, 53
Wanted: the first listed Goodra, modest with assault vest
Why: need it for the pokedex on my Sun game and looks fun to play around with. Thanks so much!
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

Last edited:
Requesting: Careful Perfect Ditto holding bottlecap

Ign: Jack
Deposited: zubat lv 51
Msg: I want to trade for a pokemon that has been raised from an egg.

Reason: Easily breed more defensive mons

Last edited:
Requested: Dusknoir Adamant l Pressure
Ign: Drofriz
Deposited: lv 49 female Skarmory

I want Dusknoir to add to my trickroom team thank you.

Requested: Nihilego

Focus Sash
Timid | Beast Boost
IVs: 27/x/22/31/31/31 [HP Ice] (Hyper trained to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 84 HP / 172 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Acid Spray / Sludge Wave / Power Gem / Hidden Power Ice

Ign: Tito
Deposited: Pinsir, Lv. 51, Male
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Reason: I am looking to catch an HP Fire Nihilego in my game, so receiving an HP Ice one will make it so much easier for me to get both. Never know when I may need either.

Last edited:
Requested:Krookodile
Deposited:lv 22 female Growlithe
Ign:Buck

I love the Krook,such a cool mon, especially when its rocking the sunglasses, plus I have a boostpassing team in mind to let it abuse Power Trip...Thanks!

Edit:Received...thanks, and happy month!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Happy month of June! :D
Everyone is now free to request a new monthly battle-ready Pokémon!

--------------------------------------------
Sent: Nihilego, Krookodile, Swampert

Last edited:
PKMN requested:
♂
Swampertite
Adamant | Torrent -> Swift Swim
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Rain Dance / Waterfall / Earthquake / Ice Punch
Item holding: Swampertite

PKMN offered:

Gabite (Lv1)

Thank you so much! I am looking forward for our next trades!

Pokemon requested: Latias reflect type
Pokemon deposited: Absol 45 male
IGN: Nedcone
I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battle
Thanks!
I'd like to test out a doubles theory.

Last edited:
Pokemon requested: Relaxed Ditto
Pokemon deposited: Lvl 29 Female Lanturn
IGN: Anthony
I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battle
Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)