Deposited: Level 5 Poochyena
Reason: I want to start breeding for Shiny 6IV Pokes :DD

Last edited:
Leftovers
Bold | Multiscale
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpDef
Toxic / Ice Beam / Roost / Whirlwind
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar, RNGed in White 2.

IGN: Joker
Deposited: Banette (Lv 38, Male)
Reason: I love Lugia u.u

Hey I want this Landorus please. Choice Scarf
Adamant | Intimidate
IVs: 30/31/27/x/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Earthquake / Stone Edge / Explosion / U-Turn
ign: chris
I put up a lvl 36 larvesta
message is Love you
Reason: I want this for a ou team im planning on making

Leftovers
IVs: 30/31/31/1/31/30
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpDef / 4 Spe
Iron Head / Fire Punch / Toxic / Wish
OT: GF
could i get this Jirachi? my Fc is 2208 9251 3953 ign is clay
I would like it because Jirachi is my favorite legendary>

Oh god of ampharos please bestow upon me:

♀

Amparosite

Modest | Static -> Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpAtk
Thunderbolt / Dragon Pulse / Power Gem / Focus Blast

I would love this amphy because i want to put her in my uu team with my feraligatr and she's perfect.
Deposited a mareep for forced evolution
Trainer name is : melon
my message is "oh lord of amphy"

I don't need the mega stone, as I wont be immediately using her.

thanks =3 <3

Last edited:
mew.gif
Life Orb

Jolly | Synchronize
IVs: 31/26/31/30/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe
Zen Headbutt / Knock Off / Drain Punch / Gunk Shot
OT: GF

IGN: Buya
Friend code: 0405-0587-7593

Thanks!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Lugia x2, Landorus-T, Ditto x2, Ampharos, Mew
Awaiting trade: Jirachi

Oh god of ampharos please bestow upon me:

♀

Amparosite

Modest | Static -> Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpAtk
Thunderbolt / Dragon Pulse / Power Gem / Focus Blast

I would love this amphy because i want to put her in my uu team with my feraligatr and she's perfect.
Deposited a mareep for forced evolution
Trainer name is : melon
my message is "oh lord of amphy"

I don't need the mega stone, as I wont be immediately using her.

thanks =3 <3
Lol, this made my day. May the Light Pokémon shine bright upon your UU endeavours!

HI,

Can I get this one : Ditto:

Nickname: PrfctAdmnt
Adamant | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: Untrained

I deposited a wingull female lvl 3 with the message IFDG.
IGN: Mehdi.
The reason I want it is for breeding adamant Bisharp.

Last edited:
Ditto
EVs: Doesn't matter
Nature: Doesn't matter
Moves: Transform
ign: Andrew
I put up a lvl 1 Tropius as I do not have a Mareep.

Reason: I want to start breeding more on my own game instead of borrowing from my friends dittos.

Last edited:
I would like to have ditto

Nickname: PrfctAdmnt
Adamant | Limber
in-game name: Artina♪~
I deposited a male doduo lv 1 because i have 2 boxes of it
Reason: I want to get a perfect (or close to perfect) doduo before all my boxes are full

Thank you ^ ^

Last edited:
Announcement
I have added a bunch of Dittos that are meant for breeding purposes on my trade thread, due to Buckert 's amazingly helpful giveaway being closed for the moment. My Ditto collection is nowhere near as good/helpful as his, but it's better than nothing. They will only stay there as long as his thread is closed. They do not count toward the monthly request limit, feel free to request them as you please! To request a Ditto, please follow the same guidelines as for any other Pokémon.
---​

Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread, featuring a nice collection of Kanto starter sets, and a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Xerneas in a Premier Ball!

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or, in the case of non-pentagon Pokémon, RNGed by me. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
  • You may request new Pokémon to be added to my list! Check out my trade thread for information about that.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Wingull or Wurmple is a good idea (please, no Zigzagoon or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with the message "IFDG" and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, and the one you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer, I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted RU team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.
Mareep received: 33

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)

I would like Ditto
Ivs Perfect if possible
ingame name SirRobbit
I deposited a Zubat
reason I need it so I can breed and start trading with new people!

Requesting bold suicune
IGN Tex
Deposited lvl 1 female larvitar
Message IFDG

Reason for request: I've heard good thing about suicune but I've never used it. I would like to give it a try on a few of my teams.

Last edited:
Nickname: HPIce
Timid
| Limber
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
[HP Ice]

IGN: Jeremy
Deposited a lvl 5 female caterpie.
The reason I want this ditto is because I'm new to breeding and a friend suggested I find one like it. Thanks

Last edited:
Nickname: Ditto (Oops, forgot to nickname it on capture :S)
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
IGN : Brandon
Deposited: Lvl 1 male larvitar relaxed
Reason I want: Would love a hp fire ditto for breeding. I need it to make some cool hp fire mons like amoongus venusaur and magnezone among others. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

I request a Ditto with perfect IV´s
nature: Adamant if possible
IGN is Hermes
I ´deposit a Dratini with HA

reason: i want to breed a lot more pokes to use them in wifi battles against a lot of new persons

Last edited:
Ditto

Nickname: SpAModest
Modest | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31

I recently started playing Pokemon (again) but, I lost all my competitive Pokemon and I was wondering if this Ditto is still available. I just need a couple of good Dittos to get back on my feet again. Hope this isn't any trouble!

IGN: Kevin
Deposited: Lvl. 14 Zubat (M)

Last edited:
Breeding Ditto

EVs: None
Nature: Jolly

IGN: Harry
Deposited: Level 1 Female Dedenne
Reason: I just want to get started with breeding

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Hello again, I clicked the thread a little bit ago and realized you were letting us request dittos in addition to the monthly freebie. I've been getting into breeding, and thought I'd acquire a few hidden power dittos to simplify the process of breeding for hidden powers.

Nickname: Ditto (Oops, forgot to nickname it on capture :S)
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]

IGN: Maybelle
Deposited: Level 30 Male Kadabra
Reason I want: I bred a perfect Magnezone for my AS run, so I thought I'd start with an HP Fire ditto for breeding.

Thanks for taking up the mantle while Buckert is away!

Last edited:
I would like tobrequest the following ditto
Nickname: Perfect
Jolly | Limber
Reason: breeding purposes and the nature ofc
Deposited: a male wurmple level 2
IGN: Johny

I, too, would like a Ditto for breeding purposes please. :p

Nickname: Jolly
Jolly| Limber
Shiny and non-U.S. (if possible)
Reason:I really want to start breeding Pokémon. I have a large collection, I just need to refine it. I also want to give out nice shinies. :)
Deposited: Male Level 14 Farfetch'd
IGN: Catnundrum

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Nickname: Jolly
Shiny and non-U.S. (if possible)
Hi, I cannot make custom Dittos, please look at my list of Dittos from my trading thread, you can pick one of them. I assume you may want the one nicknamed Perfect, but it's not shiny. All my Dittos were caught on my 3DS which's country is Canada, so I'm unsure whether or not it will count as foreign region or not (I assume not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)