[Gen 6-7-8] ⚡ Blizz's Ditto Dynamo ⚡

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!
Sorry for the delay, you caught me right as I went down for a nap! Ditto has been sent, though the listings for the other two could not be located at this time. Let me know when you've redeposited - I'll be available to distribute for the next 5-6 hours, and all day tomorrow as well.

Sorry for the delay, you caught me right as I went down for a nap! Ditto has been sent, though the listings for the other two could not be located at this time. Let me know when you've redeposited - I'll be available to distribute for the next 5-6 hours, and all day tomorrow as well.
Hi, and thank you! I was sniped a third time, but I just reuploaded them!

Hello!

I juste asked for a a most’s Ditto. Awesome giveway by the way ! You can je sure to see me again fellow trader.

Gaudi
Male
Most

See you!

My carkoal was traded for another snom with eggmoves and on a moon ball. Not bad to do some breeding.

I will ask another so and i will edit my post of course !!

See ya

Sorry for the late reply, I've been incredibly busy recently with work/projects. Unfortunately I was unable to locate either of these. For shiny spitbacks, I highly recommend that you place requests during the weekend within my normal operating hours as outlined in the primary post rules. Spitbacks are notoriously easy to snipe, and while I can usually distribute within ~5 mins of a request being placed on the weekend, weekdays can result in delays upwards of eight hours.

Regardless, the requested mons are earmarked for you. Please notify me when you've redeposited and I'll try and get them to you when I'm next available.

Game: SwSh
IGN: May
Deposited: Gentle, Female Carkoal
Requested Pokemon: Milcery, #96

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to receive 2 Ditto please?

*Home User: Xzavier
*Male & Female Carkol
*Requesting Tag Name: Most

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)