Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latios/Electivire (self-vote #1)
Absol/Zebstrika (self vote #2 lol can you tell I like making Electric-type fusions?)
Dragalgae/Gyarados
Aerodactyl/Klinklang
Porygon-Z/Glalie
Honchkrow/Unfezant
Togekiss/Roserade
Gigalith/Zapdos
Pinsir/Ninjask
Poliwrath/Dragonite

Yeah, looks like I copy/pasted it into the wrong tier. Which is important to fix, because it's one of our winners now that voting is over! Our winners, reduced down to five at the very last moment, are:

Parents: Poliwrath + Dragonite
Shared Egg Group: Water 1
Offspring Name: Tadpole
New Type: Dragon/Water
New Base Stats: 100/124/105/95/105/85
New Ability and Description: (Water Absorb + Inner Focus) Power Forward: Moves with a chance to flinch heal this Pokémon for 12.5% of its HP.
Notable Moves: Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet, Elemental Punches, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Dragon Claw, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Belly Drum, Thunder Wave, Roost
Role Identification: It's another drummer! This one, however, is better on the defense, with a superb defensive typing and 100/105/105 statline. This one also has access to Extreme Speed, that most beloved move of the Belly Drum abuser, and recovery options both through its ability and via Roost. It also stops the insufferable Rapipom dead in its tracks, allowing it to boost in comparative safety and bulldoze through the opposition. Not literally, though, Bulldoze is a bit rubbish.

Parents: Dragalge + Gyarados
Shared Egg Group: Dragon
Offspring Name: Draegarados
New typing: Poison/Water
New base stats: 90/110/95/89/122/73 (579 BST)
New Ability + description: (Poison Point + Intimidate) Venom Glare (On switch-in, the bearer poisons adjacent opponents)
Notable moves: Dragon Dance, Gunk Shot, Waterfall, Earthquake, Crunch, Stone Edge, Play Rough, Ice Fang, Venoshock, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Scald, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Roar, Taunt
Role identification: It came to my attention that all my fusions are weak to Fighting, so I made this to act as a Fighting check. Anyways, you have Dragon Dance, two good STAB moves in Gunk Shot and Waterfall, and decent coverage. Apart from that, Draegarados is perhaps the only user of Venoshock in FE (outside of maybe Venoqueen), due to its Ability poisoning its opponents. There's also Venom Drench, which is completely unused in standard play but could be dangerous in Draegarados' hands. It also has a Mega Evolution, but it doesn't much need it to be effective.

Mega Draegarados
New typing: Poison/Dark
New base stats: 90/140/125/99/152/73 (679 BST)
New Ability + description: Mold Breaker
Notable moves: Everything listed above
Role identification: Well, Mega Draegarados has a different role now. It can't automatically spread poison and can't run an item, but it's a better DDance user and gets a secondary Dark typing to hit Psychics. This was the main reason I put Poison as the primary typing; this way it can still sort of check Fighting-types. As for stats, 90/125/152 bulk is pretty terrific, and 140 base Attack isn't anything to sneeze at either.

Parents: Pangoro / Granbull
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Grangoro
New type: Dark / Fairy
New base stats: 102/132/86/74/75/61
New ability and desc: (Mold Breaker+Intimidate) Terrorize - Neutralizes opponent's ability on switch in.
Notable moves: Parting Shot, Crunch, Play Rough, Knock Off, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, Close Combat, Circle Throw, Super Fang, Heal Bell, Taunt, Low Kick, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Dragon Claw, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt
Role Identification: It can cover a plethora of roles thanks to its nearly OP ability (it should work as a temporary condition, just like an instantaneous Gastro Acid that activates when the Pokémon switches in or when the ability is gained), its incredibly wide moveset, that offers an overwhelming coverage, its good defensive typing (weak to Fairy, Poison and Steel; resistant to Dark (x0.25) and Ghost; immune to Dragon and Psychic), and its STAB combo. So it can be: a Parting Shot pivot (I had the idea from the current CAP making process), taking advantage of its resistances and immunities (just imagine switching into a Dragon/Psychic) and gaining momentum; a set-up bulky sweeper thanks to Swords Dance and its strong STABs (including Knock Off), even better if in a TR team; and finally a support/annoyer thanks to TW, Super Fang, Circle Throw and Heal Bell.

Parents: Banette and Wobbuffet
Egg Group: Amorphous
Offspring Name: Babuffe
New Type: Ghost/Psychic
Base Stats: 137 / 84 / 71 / 68 / 70 / 59
New Ability: (Shadow Tag + Frisk) Toll Booth - Pokemon that switch out while this Pokemon is active have their held item removed. If this Pokemon is not holding an item, it gains the removed item.
Notable Moves: Counter, Mirror Coat, Safeguard, Destiny Bond, Encore, Knock Off, Night Shade, Curse, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-Wisp, Hex, Sucker Punch, Trick, Toxic, Taunt, Facade, Shadow Claw, Thunder Wave, Infestation, Substitute, Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Disable, Gunk Shot, Imprison, Pursuit, Foul Play, Magic Coat, Pain Split, Skill Swap.
Role Description: Toll Booth is a softer effect than Shadow Tag, but not many Pokemon want to lose their held item and Babuffe might be running Pursuit. Otherwise, it's got all the tools Wobbuffet loves as well as priority and status effects. As its base form though, it really is just a less-specialized Wobbuffet.

Mega Babuffe
Base Stats: 137 / 134 / 81 / 78 / 90 / 69
New Ability: Prankster
Notable Moves: Destiny Bond, Encore, Trick, Taunt, Thunder Wave, Disable, Pain Split, Mirror Coat, Counter, Curse, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch.
Role Description: Now we've got something new. This trades some of Wobby's bulk for priority on all its best moves except Counter and Mirror Coat, which want to go last anyway, for maximum frustration on the enemy's part. They can switch out now, but you still have Pursuit and with the massive boost to your attack it will really hurt. Encore as the base form and then Prankster Disable them to force Struggle!

Parents: Porygon-Z + Glalie
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Galion-Z
New type: Normal/Ice
New base stats: 82 / 80 / 75 / 137 / 92 / 115 (+20SpA, +20Spe)
New ability and desc: (Adaptability + Ice Body) Adapting Body - Gains Adaptability and heals for 12% max HP when in weather for more than one turn.
Notable moves: Tri Attack, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Nasty Plot, Recover, Hail, Ice Shard, Agility
Role identification: You're probably thinking "you made a less deadly Porygon-Z with a decent amount of speed, big whoop", but this actually is a big whoop. Its ability allows it to fit well onto all weather teams, Hail teams complementing its STAB the most. Adapting Body's healing effect allows it to function as a tanky wallbreaker, while its access to Blizzard allows it to absolutely destroy with neutral hits. Ice Beam can be used if you don't have a weather team, but you'd be stupid to use this on a non-weather team. Agility allows it to outspeed the whole unboosted tier, and when coupled with Nasty Plot can turn Galion into a truly deadly sweeper that can be set up to destroy your opponent's whole team after two turns in. And it's no slouch defensively, either. Defensive stats of 82/75/92 mean this thing can take a few hits before it shows signs of tiredness. Coupled with Adapting Body, this Pokemon could be a less passive wall on your stall team. The ability to run a boosting set, an all-out attacker weather set and a defensive set with Recover and constant Adapting Body + Leftovers healing make this a truly versatile foe.

Mega Galion-Z
New base stats: 82 / 120 / 75 / 177 / 92 / 135
New ability and desc: Refrigerate
Notable moves: Tri Attack, Hyper Beam, Nasty Plot, Recover, Hail, Uproar, Freeze-Dry, Explosion
Role identification: Once it mega evolves, Galion-Z becomes less versatile, but much more deadly. Refrigerate can turn Hyper Beam into a guaranteed KO on a lot of Pokemon, and its enhanced speed allows it to out speed a large portion of the unboosted tier, not to mention its beastly SpA stat of 177 that will destroy anything that's not a special wall. Mega Galion also gets Refrigerate on Explosion, much like Mega Glalie, so you can explode on a threat when you don't need Galion anymore.

That means it's time for the discussion phase! Are the abilities fun and balanced? How do you think these fusions are best used, and with what teammates? Questions for the creators? Have at it!

And yes, we might just have the first regular users of both Venoshock and Fling this round.

Alright, here's my opinions on the new fusions.

While I'm not a huge fan of the name (I personally think Dragonwrath sounds cooler), there's no denying that Tadpole's a viable Dragonite fusion. Anyways, Belly Drum is nice to have if you want power, to be sure, but I think a mixed set is gonna be fun. I mean, you switch in a physical wall, expecting to tank a physical hit, and then get nailed by a Draco Meteor to the face. All in all, Tadpole seems fun to play.

And here's my hat-trick fusion! As Tetraplex said, this is possibly the first user of Venoshock in FE. This one's special because, while it has a Mega, it doesn't necessarily need it to be effective. I'm curious as to what the best set for running Venoshock would be, and Specs probably wouldn't work because Poison is an awful offensive typing to lock yourself into. Black Sludge is probably best, as it deters Trick/Switcheroo and gives you a bit of recovery.

mfw you submit one fusion and win

OK, real talk time. Grangoro has a lot it can do, from threatening Choice Band sets to more defensive ones. A set consisting of Substitute, Bulk Up, Drain Punch, and Play Rough seems plenty scary after enough boosts, and there's also all-out annoyer sets which I can't think of at the moment.

Babuffe is nice for stall teams, but stall's not really my style, so I'll mainly be focusing on its Mega. It's got good attacking power--134 base Attack isn't bad-- but lack of a physical Psychic-type move hurts. It could probably set up some evil combos with its base form, like the aforementioned Encore -> Disable combo.

This fusion is really cool. No, that pun wasn't intended. But, in all seriousness, Adaptability and free healing in weather is pretty great. Hell, in hail, you can have perfectly accurate Blizzards, run a Life Orb, and recover more damage than your item inflicted on you. Let's go and make hail a viable strategy!

Also, that Grangoro + Bastioking core is cool, but as far as other attacking moves go, Ice Beam's probably the best option for Bastioking, since both types are only resisted by Water-types. Maybe Grangoro could run Thunder Punch to hit those?

Last edited:
Some sets for Grangoro
Grangoro @ Choice Band / Life Orb
Ability: Terrorise
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
IVs: 0 Spe
Brave Nature
- Parting Shot
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch/Close Combat/Ice Punch/Earthquake

This is a Trick Room bulky sweeper, perfect when paired with Heebleye.

Grangoro @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 whatever or 252 HP / 72 Atk / 184 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Knock Off/Crunch
- Parting Shot/Circle Throw/Coverage

Here's a bulky set-up sweeper, cause 102/86/75 defences isn't that bad.

Grangoro @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Parting Shot
- Super Fang
- Circle Throw
- Heal Bell/Taunt/Thunder Wave

This is an annoyer set. You can control opponent's switchins and halve their HP using Super Fang, giving them some
Anyway, it has to be Paired with a Steel-type, cause it can cover all of its weaknesses and Bastioking seems the best candidate to this, since it can also set a TR. So, here's a core:

http://i.imgur.com/j5xhmw9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZyhVkSl.jpg
Grangoro @ Choice Band / Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Parting Shot
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch/Close Combat/Ice Punch/Earthquake

Bastioking @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 152 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Scald/Earth Power/Flamethrower
- Gyro Ball/Earth Power/Flamethrower
- Slack Off

Last edited:
I made some Tadpole sets, since Tadpole is my favourite. Here's a tank Tadpole.

Tadpole @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Forward
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall / Aqua Tail
- Thunder Punch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake / Iron Head / Rock Slide

I chose Waterfall over Aqua Tail because I'd rather sacrifice 10 BP to get that glorious 30% flinch and regen, which helps it last longer. Slots 2 and 3 are punches for coverage and the third slot can be used for Earthquake to maximise coverage so you can hit every type neutrally to super effectively, and gain super effective damage against Electric and Steel, but this slot can also be used for Rock Slide to hit Bug and Ice super effectively while gaining another fairly reliable flinch move, or Iron Head, to hit Rock types while gaining flinch regen. In an OU environment, this thing could really tear up threats like Garchomp (although it fears Dragon Claw and Outrage from Garchomp), Lando-T, and even threaten Rotom-W to some degree with Thunder Punch, although it does fear Will-O.

I chose Waterfall over Aqua Tail because I'd rather sacrifice 10 BP to get that glorious 30% flinch and regen, which helps it last longer.
I thought it absorbed flinching moves, not healed when using them? Seems more in line with how Water Absorb works but I suppose Colourcodedchaos will have to weigh in.

Anyway, I assume Iron Ball is going to see some use on non-mega Babuffe sets, which is interesting since while holding one with 0/0 speed investment it has 29 speed, which might be the lowest? You could probably do something with that in Trick Room, letting it go first without Prankster and then tossing it for a 130BP attack as it wears off. Unfortunately, running its mega means you lose out on Toll Booth completely, so those sets are going to be pretty different.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright. I will review the fusions later in the day, but for now I got questions and teammates

Tadpole @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Power Foward
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Aqua Jet
- Outrage

+

Gyaramence @ Life Orb
EVs: 64 Atk / 192 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Intimidate
Naive Nature
- Outrage / Aqua Tail
- Hydro Pump / Draco Meteor
- Iron Tail / Earthquake
- Fire Blast / Thunderbolt

This is an offensive core feat Tadpole and my own creation Gyaramence. Gyaramence runs a wallbreaking mixed set to wear down it and Tadpole's shared checks and wear down physical walls in general.

Draegarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Venom Glare
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Gunk Shot
- Crunch
- Earthquake / Play Rough

+

Darkchomp @ Life Orb / Lum Berry
Ability: Sand Dreams
Jolly Nature
- Dark Void
- Outrage
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch / Swords Dance

This core abuses great defensive synergy between (base) typings and strong neutral coverage to tear teams apart. If Darkchomp chooses SD, it should be used as a midgame wallbreaker and spread Sleep with Dark Void. Draegarados should be used to spread Poison Status early game and is most beneficial with hazard support and another teammate that can mega to fool Psychics thinking that they can revengekill Draegarados.

And Tetraplex and Vanillish Wafer its ability allows it to absorb flinching attacks, since in its role Identification says "It also stops the insufferable Rapipom dead in its tracks," refering to its cancerous flinching power.

I probably will also draw some of my fusions, so stay tuned for that!!

Last edited:
I thought it absorbed flinching moves, not healed when using them? Seems more in line with how Water Absorb works but I suppose Colourcodedchaos will have to weigh in.
Consider this me weighing in. Power Forward heals Tadpole for 1/8 of your max HP whenever you're hit by a move with a flinch chance. A full list of those moves is available here. The ability also covers anyone holding a King's Rock, so, yeah. It's a little bit evil. Which is why it only heals for an eighth, rather than a quarter. =]

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for Tadpole this round, and I'm really, really proud that my fusions are in the Hall Of Fame. I've not been part of the community for very long, and it's kind of amazing that my 'mons get voted onto stuff. Thank you all so much. You have no idea how much it means to me.

EDIT: I considered Dragonwrath, but it bored me. Tadpole is a silly name, and therefore innately better. Just innately. =]

Last edited:
Consider this me weighing in. Power Forward heals Tadpole for 1/8 of your max HP whenever you're hit by a move with a flinch chance. A full list of those moves is available here. The ability also covers anyone holding a King's Rock, so, yeah. It's a little bit evil. Which is why it only heals for an eighth, rather than a quarter. =]

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for Tadpole this round, and I'm really, really proud that my fusions are in the Hall Of Fame. I've not been part of the community for very long, and it's kind of amazing that my 'mons get voted onto stuff. Thank you all so much. You have no idea how much it means to me.

EDIT: I considered Dragonwrath, but it bored me. Tadpole is a silly name, and therefore innately better. Just innately. =]
That makes more sense. Maybe I could abuse a Skill Link King's Rock Pokemon in doubles to get some delicious flinch absorb.

Maybe I could abuse a Skill Link King's Rock Pokemon in doubles to get some delicious flinch absorb.
This isn't even coded yet, and based strats are already getting innovated.

To make this not just a one-liner, here's some Draegarados!

Draegarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Venom Glare -> Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Gunk Shot
- Crunch
- Earthquake / Play Rough

Standard issue Dragon Dance set. You become fast enough to outpace positive-natured base 133 Speed 'mons and everything below that after a single Dragon Dance, and you're going to dish out crazy damage to anything that doesn't resist your moves. Anyways, on to moves, Gunk Shot and Crunch are your STAB moves of choice, and have pretty nice coverage between them. Earthquake's likely going to be your coverage move of choice, since it hits Poison- and Steel-types super-effectively, but Play Rough is notable for hitting Fighting-types and other Dark-types.

Draegarados @ Black Sludge
Ability: Venom Glare
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Venoshock
- Hydro Pump
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt

A set utilizing Draegarados' good bulk and the combo of Venom Glare + Venoshock. Pretty much a bulky non-Mega attacker set. The way this plays is fairly straight-forward: Try to poison as many opposing 'mons as you can, and then barrel through them with Venoshock. After poison, Venoshock is effectively a Poison-typed Draco Meteor with twice Draco's PP, perfect accuracy, and no Special Attack lowering. Hydro Pump acts as the secondary STAB, and is good as a nice, safe STAB move for when your opponent isn't poisoned. Fire Blast is for Steel-types, like Cofagreelix and Aggrosaur, and Thunderbolt is there for Water-types, like Bastioking and opposing Draegarados.

Wait, does this beat that Grangoro + Bastioking core? T-bolt for Bastioking and Venoshock for Grangoro? I think it might.... Isn't that ironic? A Poison-type beating a Steel-type 1v1.

Last edited:
Submission Phase is now opened!
As always, six fusions in one post, but there is a new rule for this time: you are allowed to submit only fusions that have a type combination that no other fusion has.
To make it easier for you, contributors, I made a list with all the previous typings. These are the banned typings:
Grass/Ground
Grass/Electric
Grass/Steel
Grass/Fire
Grass/Flying
Grass/Poison
Grass/Normal
Fire/Dark
Fire/Fighting
Fire/Psychic
Fire/Steel
Fire/Dragon
Fire/Fairy
Fire/Flying
Fire/Ground
Fire/Normal
Fire/Electric
Fire/Ice
Fire/Ghost
Water
Water/Dark
Water/Ground
Water/Normal
Water/Dragon
Water/Electric
Water/Steel
Water/Grass
Water/Fire
Water/Fighting
Water/Ice
Water/Bug
Water/Fairy
Water/Poison
Water/Ghost
Electric
Electric/Ghost
Electric/Dragon
Electric/Ice
Electric/Poison
Electric/Dark
Electric/Psychic
Electric/Steel
Electric/Ground
Steel/Ghost
Steel/Dragon
Steel/Bug
Steel/Fighting
Steel/Flying
Steel/Dark
Steel/Fairy
Steel/Ice
Dragon/Rock
Dragon/Ice
Dragon/Ghost
Dragon/Psychic
Dragon/Normal
Dragon/Dark
Dragon/Fighting
Dragon/Bug
Ghost/Normal
Ghost/Fairy
Ghost/Fighting
Ghost/Psychic
Dark/Fighting
Dark/Poison
Dark/Ice
Dark/Bug
Dark/Ground
Dark/Normal
Dark/Fairy
Flying/Rock
Flying/Normal
Flying/Ground
Flying/Fighting
Ground/Ice
Ground/Bug
Ground/Normal
Ground/Fighting
Ground/Poison
Fairy/Ice
Fairy/Normal
Fairy/Fighting
Fighting/Psychic
Fighting/Rock
Fighting/Bug
Normal
Normal/Ice
Obviously, if, for example, Electric/Dragon is banned, Dragon/Electric is banned too.
This was thought to add more variety to the meta.
Have fun!
EDIT: Guys, it's only for this slate, you'll be able to submit again all your fusions in two weeks! It was jut to introduce some new typing combinations and to not have the usual Dragon/Water, Dragon/Fire, Grass/Steel or Poison/Dark.

Last edited:
What happens when the two best defensive typings in the game meet? This monster happens.
Parents: Weezing+Registeel
Offspring name: Steelweez
New type: Poison/Steel
New base stats: 82(+10)/82/145(+10)/80/130(+20)/55
New ability and desc: Clear Levitation (Levitate+Clear Body)- Immune to Ground-type attacks and non-self inflicted stat drops
Notable moves: Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Will-O-Wisp, Pain Split, Toxic, Explosion
Role identification: Bulky hazard-setting/status-spreading wall with Will-O-Wisp. Its ability also lets it ditch one of the only weaknesses it has, leaving it with only a 2x weakness to Fire. A 4x resist to Fairy is also really good, as it allows it to absorb powerful Fairy-type attacks, even ones from +2 Mismagivoir.

Has there really not been a Dragon/Flying fusion yet?
Parents: Druddigon+Altaria
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Landia
New type: Dragon/Flying
New base stats: 86/105/100/75/107/74
New ability and desc: Dragon Hide (Rough Skin+Natural Cure)- Deals 1/8 recoil to the opponent whenever this Pokemon is statused. Status effects are removed upon switching out.
Notable moves: Roost, Dragon Dance, Gunk Shot, Dragon Claw, Sucker Punch, Glare, Stealth Rocks, Dragon Tail
Role identification: All-around good fusion that could run either offensive or defensive. sets. I recommend using the Mega over the base though despite its great ability. If you want to use the base, I'd recommend using a defensive set with a Flame Orb and Roost.

Mega Landia aka a bad Kirby OC
New type: Dragon/Fairy
New base stats: 86/145/120/115/107/74
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: Same as above minus SR and Dragon Tail+almost every single Normal-type move in its movepool
Role identification: Powerful physical sweeper with a fantastic ability, high Attack, access to Dragon Dance, high defensive stats, and respectable Special Attack. While it won't be outspeeding much of anything soon, it can circumvent this issue via access to Dragon Dance, Sucker Punch to punish any Steel, Poison, or Ice, AND a paralysis-inducing move in Glare. It is truly something to behold.

The killer rabbit-steamroller of FE
Parents: Nidoking+Lopunny
Offspring name: Nidobunny
New type: Normal/Poison
New base stats: 83/99/90/79/95/105
New ability and desc: Peer Pressure (Klutz+Rivalry): Opponents of the same gender cannot use their held item (including Mega Stones) whenever this ability is in effect
Notable moves: Return, Fake Out, Hi Jump Kick, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch (it still lacks a reliable Attack booster unfortunately)
Role identification: Use the Mega

Mega Nidobunny
New type:
Normal/Fighting
New base stats:
83/159/100/79/95/135
New ability and desc: Scrappy
Notable moves: Same as above
Role identification: This is basically regular Mega Lopunny, but harder hitting, bulkier, and equally as fast. It could even run the odd Special move due to higher Special Attack than regular Mega Lopunny, and it has plenty of options for that thanks to Nidoking.

I would have resubmitted Cryogorem but the shared typing ban is unfortunately a thing for this slate. While it is adding more variety, it's also strangling creativity, and I'd rather have freedom with what's been done before than be forced to make a potentially unviable fusion for the sake of variety.

Last edited:
Well that sort of ruined my plans, but I'm glad submissions are up
Note: There will be quite a few direct stat-increasing abilities from me this slate.

+

The Toad Sage Knows All
Parents: Jynx + Toxicroak
Shared egg group: Human-Like
Offspring name: Croakynx
New type: Ice/Fighting
New base stats: 84/88/60/110/90/100 (BST 532)
New ability and desc: Oracle (Forewarn + Anticipation): When this Pokemon switches in, or when an opposing Pokemon switches in on this Pokemon, it reveals 2 random moves of the opposing Pokemon’s moveset. If the opposing Pokemon has any moves of a type Super Effective against this Pokemon, it reveals the opposing Pokemon’s entire moveset.
Notable moves: Blizzard, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Ice Beam, Light Screen, Lovely Kiss, Magic Coat, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Psyshock, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Substitute, Super Fang, Taunt, Trick, Vacuum Wave
Role identification: Enter Croakynx, an anti-meta fusion created in to the incredibly large movepools of fusions. Croakynx is of the fast, frail, special attacker archetype of Pokemon, although admitedly there are faster and stronger. However, Croakynx makes up for this lack of speed and power in utility. Oracle is a damn useful ability that can potentially reveal a Pokemon’s entire set (consider all the fire and steel types in this meta). Croakynx works great against defensive or utility Pokemon, potentially revealing what tricks the opponent has up their sleeve. Croakynx has tricks of it’s own as well, including Taunt or Trick to shut down some Pokemon, Super Fang to cut defensive Pokemon’s HP in half, and most importantly Lovely Kiss, granting it great set-up opportunities for Nasty Plot or a Sub. Oracle is useful for Croakynx as a sweeper, as it lets you know how to respond to each incoming Pokemon.

+

Beware This Fire Ant's Sting
Parents: Durant + Victini
Offspring name: Victant
New type: Bug/Fire
New base stats: 85/111/110/74/85/116 (BST 581 +6HP +7ATK +4DEF +11SpD +12SPE)
New ability and desc: Champion (Hustle + Victory Star): This Pokemon's attack stat is 1.5x
Notable moves: Bolt Strike, Crunch, Fusion Bolt, Hone Claws, Iron Head, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Superpower, Trick, U-Turn, V-Create, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: Ant's can carry up to 50 times their own weight. Seems like a relevant fact considering how stupidly strong Victant is. With the boost from Champion, Victant has around the equivalent of 191 base attack. It's other stats aren't too shabby either, excellent speed tier and great defense, although it's HP and special defense is lacking. It's movepool is incredible as well. V-Create and Bolt Strike/Fusion Bolt are a must on any set, and STAB X-Scissor or U-Turn is handy as well. Just make sure to clear the field of Rocks.

+

A Ghost of the Cursed Items Variety
Parents: Banette + Muk
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Mukbane
New type: Ghost/Poison
New base stats: 94/120/80/84/91/67 (BST 536)
New ability and desc: Haunting (Frisk + Stench): When this Pokemon switches in on a Pokemon with an unidentified item, it reveals the opponent's item. When this Pokemon switches in on Pokemon with an identified item, it causes the opponent to flinch.
Notable moves: Brick Break, Cotton Guard, Destiny Bond, Disable, Explosion, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Memento, Pain Split, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Pursuit, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Trick, Will-O-Wisp
Role identification: Mukbane is one of those Pokemon with a good Mega, but not one that you activate immediately. Heck, you may not even need the mega, and could make do with just a scarf. Haunting is a great ability that can reveal items, which is very useful as well as generate safe switch in opportunities, although only on opponents that you've already switched in on before. Mukbane asks a lot of it's teammates to perform at maximum efficiency, like a spinner/defogger, Wish support, U-Turn/Volt Switch. Of course you don't need all those, but if you manage to work it out you'll find Mukbane to be a great team member.

+

Parents: Mega-Banette + Muk
Offspring name: Mega-Mukbane
New type: Ghost/Poison
New base stats: 94/170/90/94/111/77 (BST 636)
New ability and desc: Prankster
Notable moves: Same
Role identification: Mega-Mukbane admittedly isn't too different from it's parent, Mega-Banette, in terms of abusing prankster. The only status move Muk has Banette doesn't I think is Memento. However, Mega-Mukbane is significantly bulkier with 94/90/111 defensive stats, that also includes Prankster Will-O-Wisp. The dual poison typing is also quite appreciated, giving immunity to poison/toxic and access to a high power physical STAB move in Gunk Shot, something the Ghost type is not known for, backed by a 170 base attack stat. Whether you decide to toy with your opponent or outright destroy them with Mega-Mukbane is up to you.

+

Likes the beach...except for the water, sunlight, and when it gets cold
Parents: Tyranitar + Heliolisk
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Tyrantisk
New type: Rock/Electric
New base stats: 91/104/91/112/107/95 (BST 600)
New ability and desc: Muddy Coat (Sand Stream + Dry Skin): This pokemon is healed 1/4 by Ground and 1/8 by Sand. This Pokemon takes 1.25x damage from Ice and is damaged 1/8 by hail (in addition to the normal 1/16 damage)
Notable moves: Agility, Ancient Power, Aqua Tail, Brick Break, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Earth Power, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Glare, Grass Knot, Hone Claws, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Light Screen, Power-Up Punch, Roar, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Superpower, Surf, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, U-Turn, Volt Switch, Wild Charge
Role identification: Tyrantisk is a pretty balanced fusion, with all of it's stats around 100 range. This means Tyrantisk can go physical or special, especially considering it's large movepool. The Special stat is higher but Tyrantisk's best Special Rock STAB is Ancient Power while on the physical side Tyrantisk has access to Hone Claws and Dragon Dance. With 91/91/107 bulk and 95 speed, Tyrantisk can use bulky or fast sets. Muddy Coat solidifies Tyrantisk as a Sand abuser, increasing it's SpD, healing it 1/8 per turn, and giving it an immunity to Ground types that would also thrive in Sand. However, Tyrantisk needs a durable/persistent weather setter as it hates every other weather; It's weak to Water, weak to Grass types that might like Sun, and is semi-weak to Ice in addition to losing 3/16 of it's HP every turn.

+

Parents: Mega-Tyranitar + Muk
Offspring name: Mega-Tyrantisk
New type: Rock/Electric
New base stats: 91/134/131/112/127/105 (BST 700)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream
Notable moves: Same, but with more emphasis on physical moves.
Role identification: Some may argue that Mega-Tyrantisk is worse than base Tyrantisk, regaining it's 4x Ground weakness, but I think it just has a different focus. For example, Mega-Tyrantisk is a much more reliable special tank since it can generate it's own sand. In addition, with it's increased attack and speed, Mega-Tyrantisk makes a great DDancer.

+

Flower Power at it's Finest
Parents: Florges + Cherrim
Shared egg group: Fairy
Offspring name: Cherres
New type: Fairy/Grass
New base stats: 84/72/79/109/126/90 (BST 560)
New ability and desc: Flower Supremacy (Flower Veil + Flower Gift): This side's Grass type Pokemon can't have their stats lowered, can't be statused, and has their attack and special defense increased 1.5x.
Notable moves: Aromatherapy, Calm Mind, Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Heal Bell, Leech Seed, Light Screen, Moonblast, Morning Sun, Protect, Psychic, Synthesis, Toxic, Wish
Role identification: First let me just say this thing will be absolutely insane in doubles, if that's even gonna be a thing. Imagine being paired with a Leafdon, increasing it's Attack and Special Defense and preventing it from getting statused, while Leafdon sets up Sun. Sounds pretty damn good, right? Of course, Cherres has it's merit in singles too. Cherres stats and movepool tailor it towards defensive roles, such as specially defensive wall, wish passer or cleric. Cherres ability furthers that point by making it immune to status and making it's special defense insane. It could also run a bulky special attacker set with Calm Mind. Also, I feel I should mention that with Flower Supremacy Cherres's attack is technically higher when invested, but it only has Grass and Normal type physical moves.

+

Go Physical. Go Special. Just Don't Go Mixed.
Parents: Porygon2 + Medicham
Offspring name: Medigon
New type: Normal/Psychic
New base stats: 72/87/87/87/87/81 (BST 501 +17ATK +5DEF +5SpA +2SpD +11SPE)
New ability and desc: Big Data (Download + Pure Power): This Pokemon's attack or special attack stat is doubled based on which of the user's stats is higher before modifications. If the stats are the same then special attack is raised.
Notable moves: Agility, Baton Pass, Body Slam, Bulk Up, Bullet Punch, Calm Mind, Double-Edge, Drain Punch, Energy Ball, Fake Out, Fire Punch, Focus Blast, Frustration, High Jump Kick, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Psychic, Psyshock, Recover, Reflect, Return, Rock Slide, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Tri Attack, Trick, Vacuum Wave, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: Big Data turns Medigon's mediocre attacking stats into the equivalent of base 223 attacking stats. Even though that may seem strong, Medigon's real strength comes from it's unpredictability; Medigon can easily go special or physical. On the special side, Medigon can use Tri Attack, Psychic, or Psyshock along with good coverage options. On the physical side, Medigon can use STAB Fake Out and Return, Drain Punch for healing, and the elemental punches. Unfortunately, Medigon's bulk and speed are pretty bad, but they can be patched up by Bulk Up/Calm Mind or Agility respectively.

Last edited:
Hmmmmm... I find that rather restrictive, given the restrictions on fusion creation that are already in place, but whatever. It's your party. Guess that means we're going to see a lot more DNA fusions, likely out of necessity.

Got the goods!
Parents: Huntail + Relicanth
Shared Egg Group: Water 1
Offspring Name: Chattel
New Typing: Water/Rock
New Base Stats: 87/107/127/79/80/63
New Ability and Description: (Swift Swim + Rock Head) Lead The Charge: Upon using a move with a recoil element, double the Speed of this Pokémon and its allies for four turns, the duration being reset each time such a move is used. This Pokémon does not suffer recoil damage from any source.
Notable Moves: Waterfall, Head Smash, Earthquake, Super Fang, Ice Fang, Crunch, Body Slam, Zen Headbutt, Ice Beam, Brine, Scald, Muddy Water, Ancient Power, Earth Power, Shell Smash, Coil, Yawn
Role Identification: Chattel is a highly versatile sweeper with a variety of boosting options, though it only really wants one item in our old friend Life Orb. Shell Smash is the most obvious choice for a potent mixed attacking set with a better EdgeQuake and Ice Beam, but a Coil set that makes use of its surprisingly good physical defence also seems pretty viable. It's kind of a shame it doesn't get Belly Drum, really. Also, there hasn't been a Water/Rock-type fusion yet! Who knew? =]

Boring hop, interesting fusion...
Parents: Wigglytuff + Florges
Shared Egg Group: Fairy
Offspring Name: Fuggles
New Typing: Fairy
New Base Stats: 119/77/66/108/112/70
New Ability and Description: (Competitive + Flower Veil) Scapegoat: Redirects ally stat-lowering of any kind onto itself. When any of its stats are lowered, increase this Pokémon's Special Attack by two stages. This Pokémon's Special Attack cannot be lowered; however, other Pokémon lowering their Special Attack or having it lowered will still trigger the ability.
Notable Moves: Moonblast, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Giga Drain, Wish, Protect, Synthesis, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Reflect, Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Psych Up
Role Identification: While not necessarily superfantastic in singles aside from as a Sticky Web absorber, Fuggles is an unabashed monster in Double and Triple Battles. Its ability allows its allies to spam powerful attacks like Draco Meteor, Leaf Storm, and Overheat with relative impunity, and in so doing they allow Fuggles to utilize its rather wide Special movepool in fine style. Watch out for physical attacks, though; a wimpy 66 Defence isn't going to cut it in any meta containing Hazard X.

I am seven years old.
Parents: Claydol + Florges
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring Name: Gaylord
New Typing: Fairy/Psychic
New Base Stats: 89 (+20)/67/106 (+20)/91/137/75
New Ability and Description: (Levitate + Flower Veil) Fabulous Guard: Immune to attacks that affect stats, whether this Pokémon's or the user's*. Also immune to Poison-type attacks.
*This ability negates Contrary's effect. Stat lowering still applies to the target Pokémon; for instance, if someone used Leaf Storm on it, their Special Attack would be lowered by two stages and Gaylord would take no damage. The same goes for Draco Meteor, but if you're using Draco Meteor against a Fairy-type then you deserve whatever you bloody get. Of further note is that stat boosts affecting an enemy will not apply - by way of example, Power-Up Punch and Flame Charge will do no damage to Gaylord and will not boost the attacking Pokémon's Attack or Speed respectively.
Notable Moves: Moonblast, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Rapid Spin, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Giga Drain, Wish, Protect, Synthesis, Aromatherapy, Cosmic Power, Rock Polish, Calm Mind
Role Identification: An extremely able defensive Pokémon with a wide variety of recovery options and a pretty reasonable defensive typing combined with an exceptional ability. The addition of great STAB moves in Moonblast and Psyshock also help considerably, and Ghost-types tend not to enjoy being hit with a Shadow Ball on the switch. However, more offensive variants are also viable, with a Calm Mind sweeper being useful, but do watch for Levitating Steel-types or Pokémon with similar immunities. Also handy is its immunity to Poison-type moves, which comes in handy against 'mons like Draegarados.

Obviously, non-damaging attacks which lower stats are excluded, because a) Gaylord is immune to its stats being lowered and b) they are absolutely innumerable and I'd be here all bleedin' day. Bolded are attacks which would otherwise be super-effective.
---
Acid
Acid Spray
Ancient Power
Aurora Beam
Bubble
Bubble Beam
Bug Buzz
Bulldoze
Charge Beam
Close Combat
Constrict
Crunch
Crush Claw
Diamond Storm
Draco Meteor
Dragon Ascent
Earth Power
Electroweb
Energy Ball
Fell Stinger
Fiery Dance
Flame Charge
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Glaciate
Hammer Arm
Icy Wind
Iron Tail
Leaf Storm
Leaf Tornado
Low Sweep
Luster Purge
Metal Claw
Meteor Mash
Mirror Shot

Mist Ball
Moonblast
Mud Bomb
Mud Shot
Mud-Slap
Muddy Water
Mystical Fire
Night Daze
Octazooka
Ominous Wind
Overheat
Play Rough
Power-Up Punch
Psychic
Psycho Boost
Razor Shell
Rock Smash
Rock Tomb
Seed Flare
Shadow Ball
Silver Wind
Snarl
Steel Wing
Struggle Bug
Superpower
V-Create

Parents: Drapion + Barbaracle
Shared Egg Group: Water 3
Offspring Name: Debacle
New Typing: Rock/Poison
New Base Stats: 81/107/122/67/90/91
New Ability and Description: (Sniper + Tough Claws) Eviscerate: Critical hits have a 2.25x damage multiplier rather than a 1.5x one. Moves that make contact always crit.
Notable Moves: Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Elemental Fangs, Superpower, Aqua Tail, X-Scissor, Dual Chop, Knock Off, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw, Shell Smash, Agility, Swords Dance, Hone Claws
Role Identification: A highly powerful critmon with an expansive movepool and the ability to punch well above its weight. 81/122/90 defences aren't too bad, and Rock/Poison isn't the death sentence it might seem to be, though a 4x weakness to Ground isn't going to win any prizes. However, those defences are going to fly out the window after a Shell Smash boost, and this turns a reasonable mon into a terrifying powerhouse in fairly short order. Go nuts! Cause trouble! Kill stuff ded! Especially Fairies. =]

Good album, that. =]
Parents: Cloyster + Cradily
Shared Egg Group: Water 3
Offspring Name: Odelay
New Typing: Water/Rock
New Base Stats: 78/91/148/93/86/66
New Ability and Description: (Skill Link + Suction Cups) Horsetail Armour: Multi-strike attacks hit for the maximum amount of hits. If this Pokémon knows a multi-strike attack, it is immune to moves of that type, including entry hazards, as long as it is holding a held item.
Notable Moves: Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, Bullet Seed, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Shell Smash, Recover
Role Identification: It'sh a Shell Shmash shweeper! Look, I know the Notable Moves section is a bit barren, but it's exceptionally good at killing stuff, especially if you manage to switch in on a Choiced Rock-type move, of which there are several users. Plus, the ability makes it seriously potent. That 4x weakness to Grass? Gone. Stealth Rock? Absorbed. It's pretty legit! Though, that said, it does suffer from being Knock Off bait. Still, a set of Rock Blast, Bullet Seed, Shell Smash, and Recover covers a multitude of sins.

Dark/Flying/Zoolander-pout. Also a resub. =]

Parents: Honchkrow + Unfezant
Shared Egg Group: Flying
Offspring Name: Whoahunk
New Type: Dark/Flying
New Base Stats: 105/135/81/100/69/97
New Ability and Description: Super Luck
Notable Moves: Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Brave Bird, Superpower, U-Turn, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Dark Pulse, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Thunder Wave, Morning Sun, Work Up, Roost, Whirlwind, Taunt, Tailwind.
Role Identification: Another crit-critter to add to the collection, this bird fusion is effectively a more durable Honchkrow with a better crit chance. STAB Sucker Punch is always an immensely useful tool, and with an Attack stat of 135 and a naturally higher chance to crit, it can do some serious damage. Running a Scope Lens can only heighten the damage dealt, with Night Slash guaranteed to crit with that setup, as is the slightly less common Air Cutter. With a definitely usable 100 Special Attack, Work Up suddenly becomes a genuinely viable option for a boosting move, and mixed sweepers are a rare breed around these parts. Whoahunk's ready for its close-up. Are you? =]

Last edited:

Parents: Rhyperior / Gogoat
Offspring name: Rhygoat
New type:

New base stats: 129/130/106/86/78/64
New ability and desc: Amber Sipper (Sap Sipper+Solid Rock) - Damage taken by super-effective moves is reduced by 1/4 and Attack is raised by 1 when the holder is hit by a super-effective move.
Notable moves: Leaf Blade, Seed Bomb, Horn Leech, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Mega Horn, Earthquake, Crunch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Wild Charge, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Curse, Hammer Arm, Milk Drink/Synthesis, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Rock Polish
Role Identification: Wide coverage, good typing, reliable recovery, nice stats (especially that HP stat, that makes a very good 129/106/78 bulkiness) and a very strong ability (combine it with a WP). I can see it as a good bulky hazard setter (it has both Stealth Rock and Leech Seed) or a set-up attacker (SD and Bulk Up).

DNA Donors: Landorus / Kyurem
Offspring name: Landorem
New Type:

Base Stats: 110 / 132 / 90 / 132 / 90 / 115 (+3 HP, +5 Atk, +10 SpA, +5 SpD, +17 Spe)
New ability and desc: Sand Pressure (Sand Force+Pressure) - Steel-, Ground- and Rock-type moves inflict 1.3x damage, but they use 2 PP instead of 1.
Notable Moves: Earth Power, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Flash Cannon, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Ice Beam, Ancient Power, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Iron Head, U-turn, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Rock Polish, Roost, Stealth Rock
Role Identification: You can call it Orange Kyurem (or Kyurem-O). Good typing, mixed attacker, 167 BP Earth Power or 180 BP Earthquake, nice moves, both physical and special set-up moves, very good 115 Speed and Rock Polish to double it. And it’s the third member of that Grangoro-Bastioking core I posted, it has to break all those Poison/Dark fusions.

DNA Donors: Diancie / Venusaur
Offspring name: Dianusaur
New Type:

Base Stats: 85 / 91 / 116 / 120 / 125 / 65 (+20 HP, +20 SpA)
New ability and desc: Thorn Body (Clear Body + Overgrow) - If the opponent would lower one of holder's stats, the stat is not lowered and the power of holder's Grass-type moves is raised by 50%.
Notable Moves: Sludge Bomb, Moonblast, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Calm Mind, Diamond Storm, Leaf Storm, Knock Off, Trick Room, Psychic, Psyshock, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Heal Bell, Rock Polish
Role Identification: A nice hazard setter and Defog-absorber. It has a lot of utility moves, such as TR, Knock Off and Sleep Powder, partially reliable recovery in Synthesis and good stabs in Sludge Bomb and Moonblast. Get a STAB-like boost for your Giga Drain, optionally set a Trick Room and mega-evolve to become the bulkiest Fairy- and Poison-type ever.
[Weak to: Steel (x2), Psychic (x2), Ground (x2); reistant to: Grass (x1/2), Fairy (x1/2), Dark (x1/2), Bug (x1/4), Fighting (x1/4); immune to: Dragon (x0)]

DNA Donors: Diancie / Mega Venusaur
Offspring name: Mega Dianusaur
New Type:

Base Stats: 85 / 103 / 156 / 142 / 145 / 65
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable Moves: Sludge Bomb, Moonblast, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Calm Mind, Diamond Storm, Leaf Storm, Knock Off, Trick Room, Psychic, Psyshock, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Heal Bell, Rock Polish
Role Identification: As I said, currently the bulkiest Fairy- and Poison-type Pokémon. This is unOHKOable, since it has only 3 weaknesses, 7 resistances and 1 immunity. It could work as another TR sweeper or bulky annoyer (just like Mega Venusaur now), thanks to its tankiness, its recovery and Leech Seed, or even a set-up sweeper taking advantage of CM and using its 2/3 STABs (Sludge Bomb, Moonblast and Giga Drain if you manage to take the non-mega ability's boost to Grass-type moves).

DNA Donors: Mega Diancie / Venusaur
Offspring name: Mega Dianusaur D
New Type:

Base Stats: 85 / 151 / 76 / 180 / 85 / 125
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable Moves: Sludge Bomb, Moonblast, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Calm Mind, Diamond Storm, Leaf Storm, Knock Off, Trick Room, Psychic, Psyshock, Leech Seed, Stealth Rock, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Swords Dance

DNA Donors: Zygarde / Granbull
Offspring name: Zygrande
New Type:

Base Stats: 99 / 130 / 98 / 70 / 77 / 90 (+20 Atk, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Scary Aura (Intimidate + Aura Break) - Blocks opponent's ability on switch in.
Notable Moves: Earthquake, Play Rough, Dragon Dance, Coil, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Low Kick, Bulk Up, Super Fang, Superpower, Wild Charge, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Glare, Extremespeed, Grass Knot
Role Identification: I've been searching for a physical Fairy/Ground-type for a while and I think I found the best combination. Just smack a Scarf on it and sweep. I think a Dragon Dance or Coil set could be viable as well.

Parents: Gallade / Eelektross
Offspring name: Gallatross
New type:

New base stats: 86/130/82/95/107/75
New ability and desc: Ground Drive (Levitate+Steadfast) - Speed is raised by 1 when hit by a Ground-type move; Ground immunity.
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Coil, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab, U-turn, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Super Fang, Earthquake, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Zen Headbutt
Role Identification: I like it.

Parents: Mega Gallade / Eelektross
Offspring name: Mega Gallatross
New type:

New base stats: 86/170/112/95/107/105
New ability and desc: Inner Focus
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Coil, Wild Charge, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab, U-turn, Rock Slide, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Super Fang, Earthquake, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Zen Headbutt
Role Identification: I like this one too.

Parents: Galvantula / Crustle
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Galvastle
New type: Rock / Electric
New base stats: 80/96/102/91/77/86
New ability and desc: Tinted Armor (Shell Armor+Tinted Lens) - Holder is immune to moves with 80% or less accuracy (before all boosts).
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Thunderbolt, Wild Charge, Sucker Punch, Rock Blast, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Spikes, Knock Off, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Pursuit
Role Identification: It can be a hazard setter that can take advantage of SR, Sticky Web and Spikes or either a physical or special Shell Smasher with good attacking stats and nice base speed to be doubled.
[Weaknesses: Ground (x4), Water, Grass, Fighting(x2); resistances: Normal, Fire, Poison, Electric (X1/2), Flying (x1/4)]

Last edited:
DNA Donors: Exploud + Aurorus
Offspring name: Explorus
New type: Ice/Normal
New base stats: 119/89/73/100/88/68
New ability and desc: Soundproof + Refrigerate = Chilling Voice: Immunity to Ice and Sound. Ice and Sound moves cannot miss and do 50% more damage.
Notable moves: Blizzard, Boomburst, Land Power, Calm Mind, Supersonic, Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Dragon Tail, Surf, Ancient Power, Freeze Dry, Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball
Role identification: Powerful Boomburst with Powerful Blizzard and no accuracy issues. Also ice immunity ice nice. Bring a Ground move for coverage and an ally to take out any fighting types.

DNA Donors: Clawitzer + Omastar
Shared egg group: Water 1 & 3
Offspring name: Owie
New Type: Water/Rock
New base stats: 76/72/112/123/85/62
New ability and desc: Swift Swim + Mega Launcher = Make it Rain: Non-contact moves do 30% more damage. Special attack and Speed increase during rain, doubling on the second turn of rain. However, the turn after rain, the rain based boosts inverse (fixed afterwards)
Notable moves: Ice Beam, Surf, Scald, Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Ancient Power, Aura Sphere, Shell Smash, Hydro Pump, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rocks, Dragon Pulse, Sludge Wave, Shadow Ball
Role identification: Shell Smashing Rain obliterator. The idea is to switch the weather IMMEDIATELY! If you do, you can win. If you don't... well, shame on you for not preparing. You have 2 turns to prepare (the turn it switches in, and the turn it sets up Smash) to change the weather... DO SO!!!

DNA Donors: Shuckle + Pinsir
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Pinkle
New type: Bug/Rock
New base stats: 53/77/175/43/160/55
New ability and desc: Sturdy + Hyper Cutter = Sturdy Grip: This Pokemon's grip is immense, there is no way to lower its stats, even by self infliction.
Notable moves: X-Scissor, Sticky Webs, Shell Smash, Earthquake, Close Combat, Super Power, Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Bug Bite, Storm Throw.
Role identification: Set up with your great defenses not going down. Shell Smash or bust for boosting. There's no healing, however so even with all that defense, you can fall eventually. Of course, once you're set up...
Oh, keep in mind, any Mold Breaker type ability will cause your plan to instantly falter because it'll break mold and cause you to stat drop yourself.

DNA Donors: Shuckle + Pinsir
Offspring name: Pinkle-Mega
New type: Bug/Flying
New base stats: 53/107/195/53/180/75
New ability and desc: Aerialate
Role identification: Now that you're set up, kill things. Keep in mind, if someone isn't giving you the breathing room to set up, you're fucked and have wasted a Mega Slot. After all, Mega-Pinsir's 155 Atk is far more dangerous than Pinkle's 107.

Nor is Dark/Flying

DNA Donors: Malamar + Dragonite
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Malamite
New type: Dark/Flying
New base stats: 98/123/101/94/98/87
New ability and desc: Contrary + Inner Focus = ContraAssets: All Pokemon have their stat changes inverse while this mon is in play and cannot be flinched either.
Notable Moves: Topsy-Turvsy, Draco Meteor, Superpower, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Extreme Speed, Thunderwave, Knock Off, Earthquake, Taunt, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Surf, Waterfall, Iron Head, Stone Edge, Captivate
Role identification: The contrary sweeper part is fairly obvious, but the real joy is its ability to stop setup sweepers before they even begin. Field effect Contra-asset makes all stat changes by all Pokemon invert and prevents them from flinching or getting flinched. Captivate can have a niche use as a stoppage to Special Sweepers and Swagger would if it weren't banned. In short, just abuse the useful support and mixed attack pool as best you can.

Last edited:
I'll try Jynx + Volbeat.

Parents: Jynx + Volbeat
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
Offspring Name: Voljynx
New Typing: Bug/Ice
New Base Stats: 75/71/55/91/95/100
New Ability and Description: Foreswarm (Forewarn + Swarm) This Pokemon reveals the highest Base-Power move of the opponent on switch in. Bug-type moves deal 50% more damage.
Notable Moves: Lovely Kiss, Roost, Tail Glow, Baton Pass, Bug Buzz, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Taunt, Trick, Calm Mind, U-turn, Substitute
Role Identification: Special attacker. If it gets a free switch, you can hit something with Lovely Kiss and get a free turn to set up Tail Glow. It needs Tail Glow due to its Special Attack being quite low by Fusion Evolution standards. Could probably run Choice Specs to hit hard right away and cripple something with Trick, or Scarf for a fast Lovely Kiss. It also has reliable recovery in Roost and decent 75/95 special bulk, but it's a little of a waste as most things in this meta hit too hard. Bug Buzz is also highly spammable due to Foreswarm. You could probably run Calm Mind due to Roost, but fragility is a large issue.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I knew this would of happened eventually since we have three fire dragons and four grass steels.

I noticed that poison barely has combinations.

Poisin types ftw!!!!!

venusaur.gif
rhyperior.gif

It's a freaking dinosaur toad
Parents: Rhyperior and Venusaur
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring Name: Saurperior
New Typing: Poison / Rock
New Base Stats: 107 / 121 / 116 / 87 / 87 / 70
New Ability and Description: Solid Growth - If this Pokemon is hit by a supereffective attack, the power of it's STABS are boosted by 50%.
Notable Moves: Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Leech Seed, Elemental Punches, Rock Wrecker, Earthquake, Synthesis, Sleep Powder
Role Identification: Meet Saurperior, super bulky and super powerful of you try to kill it with super effective attacks. Saurperior is a unique Burr fantastic wall sporting a Poison/Rock typing, allowing it to wall quite a few of the top threats in Fusion Evolution. It's really bulky and cool and all, but wait till you see it's mega.

venusaur-mega.gif
rhyperior.gif

Parents: Mega Venusaur and Rhyperior
Shared Egg Groups: Monster
Offspring: Mega Saurperior
Ability: Thick Fat
Stats:
107/139/156/109/107/70
Notable Moves: All of the above.
Role Description: Look at that physical bulk! IIt's neat ability Thick Fat makes it gain a total of seven resistances including a for times resist to the omnipresent fire type. It shrugs off these petty attacks and deals buckets load of damage with it's powerful STABS.

lucario.gif
lopunny.gif

Rabbit jackals are the cutest
Parents: Lucario + Lopunny
Shared Egg Group: Human-Like
New Typing: Normal/Fighting
Offspring Name: Lopunnio
New Base Stats: 77/103/87/95/93/108
New Ability: Inner Focus + Cute Charm = Inner Cuteness 100% chance to Attract the foe upon being flinched.
Notable Moves: Extreme Speed, High Jump Kick, Swords Dance, Close Combat, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Encore, Fake Out
Role Description: One of the Few Fusions with a natural access to FakeSpeed As well as fighting/Ground Coverage! Outclassed in terms of Firepower by it's mega evolution but possibly one of the best revenge killers around.

lucario.gif
lopunny-mega.gif

Parents: Lucario and Mega Lopunny
Shared Egg Group: *Mega
New Typing: Normal/Fighting

Ability: Scrappy
Offspring Name: Mega Lopunnio
New Stats: 77/163/97/95/93/138
Notable Moves: All of the above
Role Dexcription:
A powerhouse of a revengekiller and a Sweeper! Scrappy FakeSpeed coming off 163 Attack is powerful. Imagine that power at +2!!! Because this beast has Swords Dance!!!!! Run and Hide.

landorus.gif
065.gif

Magicians doing the dirty work
DNA Donors: Landorus + Alakazam
Offspring: Landozam
New Typing: Ground/Psychic
New Stats: 72/97(+7)/70(+3)/145(+20)/87/125(+15)
New Ability and Desc: Sandy Focus - Under the sand, its moves have a 20% flinch chance.
Notable Moves: Earth Power, Psychic, Psyshock, Calm Mind, Rock Polish, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, U-Turn, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave, Encore, Substitute
Role Description: This is a badass fusion with alot of power and and speed, thanks to being the child of two of OU's finest special attackers. Landozam can easily pull off a AoA set, and can just as easily run Rock Polish and Calm Mind sets. Sandy Focus makes it even more dangerous thanks to its high speed. But then theres a mega.

landorus.gif

065-mega.gif

DNA Donors: Landorus + Mega Alakazam
Offspring: Mega Landozam
New Typing: Ground/Psychic
New Stats: 72/97/90/185/95/155
Ability: Trace
Notable Moves: All of the above.
Role Description: Fastest mega alive. One of the strongest special attack in the game. Landozam gats that power and with Trace it basically can get any of those neato abilities running amok. Fuck weather sweepers!!!

venomoth.gif
yanmega.gif

Badass bugs with them specs!!
Parents: Venomoth + Yanmega
Shared Egg Group: Bug
Offspring: Venomega
New Typing: Poison/Bug
New Stats: 93/85/88/118/80/107
Ability: Tinted Lens
Notable Moves: U-Turn, Sludge Bomb, Bug Buzz, Sleep Powder, Quiver Dance, Roost, Toxic, Giga Drain
Role Description: Venomega is a powerful QD sweeper that can run both offensive and bulky set up sets.

floette-eternal.gif
roserade.gif

Rose Petals with a side of death...
DNA Donors: Roserade and Florette-Eternal
Offspring: Rosette-Eternal
New Typing: Fairy/Poison
New Stats: 77(+10)/67/65/135(+10)/126(+10)/101(+10)
New Ability and Desc: Poison Veil - This Pokemon's stats cannot be lowered nor can it be statused. If this occurs, the opponent is instead Poisoned.
Notable Moves: Sleep Powder, Sludge Bomb, Moonblast, Light of Ruin, Calm Mind, Wish, Synthesis, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Protect, Aromapherapy, Toxic.
Role Description: Hazard setter? Wish passer? CM sweeper? Even an all out attacker? Rosette-E can be all of those things and more!!! Rosette-E has the unique and solid Poison/Fairy typing, which gives it resistances and immunity to a wide variety of attacks (Bug, Dark, Fighting, Grass, Fairy, Dragon) so it has ample times to set up or be a cleric. While these sets best fit defensive or bulky offence teams, a Scarf set is easily managable due to its ok speed and high special attack (especially Light Of Ruin). It can function as a lead and put up hazards and put threatening mons to sleep wirh Sleep Powder.

tentacruel.gif
heatran.gif

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going....
DNA Donors: Tentacruel and Heatran
Offspring: Hentai
New Typing: Poison/Fire
New Stats: 90(+5)/80/88(+3)/120(+15)/120(+7)/98(+10)
New Ability and Desc: Liquid Fire - Immune to fire type moves. If hit by one, its own fire attacks are boosted by 1.5 and the opponent loses 1/8 max HP
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Sludge Bomb, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Acid Spray, Magma Storm, Lava Plume, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Will o Wisp, Hydro Pump, Earth Power
Role Description: Yeah I just wanted a Fire/Poison tyoe with utility. Then tentacruel came to mind. Thus Hentai was BORN!! Hentai is a great special tank and spinner, but it hates Spikes. It can use Magma Storm to trap pesky Fairy types and nail them with Sludge Bomb. I just love the fact it is named Hentai.

Last edited:
You're low on psychic types. Let me remedy that.

"It'll probably die if you swat it, but once this thing sets up, you have a problem."

Parents: Alakazam + Volbeat
Offspring name: Kabeat
New type: Psychic/Bug
New base stats: 70 HP / 71 Atk / 60 Def / 115 SpA / 95 SpD / 102 Spe
New ability and desc: Hive Mind (Synchronize + Swarm) Bug type moves do 1.5x when this Pokemon has a status condition.
Notable moves: Dazzling Gleam, U-turn, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Psychic, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Tail Glow.
Role identification:
Looking at this Pokemon's stats, you probably don't think much of it. Barely adequate speed for a sweeper, decent SpA, and decent SpD. But look at its movepool. It has incredible coverage moves, U-turn in case you need it, and the best setup move in the history of the world, Tail Glow! Once you set this Pokemon up, you can even destroy walls with your power! "But how do you set it up? It's so squishy!" I hear you asking. Well, if you have a reliable spinner or defogger and can keep entry hazards off the field at all times, you can use a Focus Sash! You can take a hit while you set up, and Focus Sash will make sure it's not fatal, then you can just go ham! Another method is putting your SpD to use and setting up on a less dangerous special tank such as Blissey or Tangrowth. Once you've got your Glow on, you're ready to sweep, now go on! You can also make a dangerous special attacker fairly harmless by weakening them with another Pokemon's Memento, and then having Kabeat set up on the useless foe.
Problems: An underwhelming speed tier leaves this Pokemon outsped by several other offensive Pokemon, and the majority of offensive sweepers. Mega Beedrill, Mega Aerodactyl, normal Aerodactyl, Jolteon, normal Alakazam, Mega Alakazam and Starmie just to name a few. When using normal Kabeat, you need to have a team that can KO all of its common checks before it can put in work. Kabeat is also cripplingly weak to priority, Pinsir's Aerilate Quick Attack, Scizor's Bullet Punch and Bisharp (Bisharp in general) all being the big ones.
Building:
Using Pokemon that are guaranteed to eliminate Kabeat's checks is a necessity.

Dugtrio is a highly viable teammate as it can trap Bisharp, one of the most dangerous hard counters to Kabeat, and then Memento whatever comes in afterwards, giving Kabeat free setup. It can also trap, outspeed and KO frail sweepers like Starmie who are huge threats, using Sucker Punch on Starmie and Rock Slide / Stone Edge on Weavile.

Weavile can Pursuit trap Starmie and Alakazam some of the biggest Kabeat threats, and has a typing that somewhat complements Kabeat's, making it a perfect hyper offensive partner for Kabeat.

Mega Lopunny out speeds the majority of the unboosted tier and can punch through unprepared offensive teams, also out speeding many of the threats to Kabeat.

Parents: Mega Alakazam + Volbeat
Offspring name: Mega Kabeat
New type: Psychic/Bug
New base stats: 70 HP / 71 Atk / 80 Def / 145 SpA / 95 SpD / 132 Spe
New ability and desc: Trace
Notable moves: See normal Kabeat's notable moves.
Role identification: This is where Kabeat really shines. Or glows, rather. Mega Kabeat destroys unprepared teams! You just need to bring it in on a defensive or Memento'd Pokemon, set up a Tail Glow and then wreck face with your 145 SpA after a three stage boost! Mega Kabeat is slightly tougher in the physical department, and can live a Bullet Punch from a Scizor before OHKOing it. Although still weak to Bisharp's Sucker Punch, Mega Kabeat has become strong enough to handle nearly all of its former checks on its own, even Weavile!
Building: Mega Kabeat's best teammate is still Dugtrio, as Dugtrio can eliminate all of its biggest threats (absolutely destroying Bisharp, Mega Alakazam and to some extent Mega Aerodactyl).

Mega Kabeat does not require its whole team to carry it through the early game like its normal form, as Mega Kabeat has much fewer checks and gets more opportunities to set up, although it will still appreciate Pokemon such as Venusaur luring out checks like Mega Alakazam so it can be Arena Trapped by Dugtrio or Pursuit trapped by Weavile. Venusaur lures both Mega Alakazam and Mega Aerodactyl, making it an ideal teammate on a bulky offensive team.

Reserving Jirachi/Nidoking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)