Fusion Evolution Art Thread (Contests, Fanarts n stuff)

If you and Aquatic don't mind, I've made a few more tweaks to the sprite (bigger bump on head, nose, middle finger on right hand).
I like what you did with the hand, and the nose is alright, but the head seems just a bit big. I'll probably implement something similar to your changes into my eventual final design.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Meet Hazygon. Been a long time since I did a splice, please be honest or kind :)
Well, Hazygon already has a sprite, but that's pretty well done! The only "fixes" it needs is that the background should be transparent, and the file should be 96 x 96. But that's no problem, it can be fixed easly. Oh, and welcome to the art thread!

Unrelated to the quote above, but I noticed there were some missing shinies for some fusions (It's not all of the ones there are missing tho). So I went ahead and made some. If anyone who created the fusion sprite would like a different shiny to be used, just please tell me.
Alakario-Mega-A-Shiny.png
Astrolith-Base-Shiny.png
astrolith-hail-shiny.png
Astrolith-Rain-Shiny.png
Astrolith-Sun-Shiny.png
Garchados-Mega-C-Shiny.png
Garchados-Mega-Y-Shiny.png
Garchados-Shiny.png
Golmanitan-Shiny.png
mukleo-shiny.png
plumin-shiny.png
Swolax-Shiny.png
tapumeme-dank-shiny.png
tapumeme-shiny.png
Tornstar-Shiny.png

Ah, I guess I didn't scout the thread enough. Apologies to the person that already did Hazygon, I just really wanted to make a sprite for that only pokemon I managed to get into FE, haha. The one that is already in looks a lot better ^^ Now to figure out a way to make transparent background in Microsoft Paint...

On the Art Forum on Showdown, I got two random pokemon and fused them together. It made Lantuny.
Lantuny.png
I might do Mega later, but i dont know how to do backsprites
Stats:
Lanturn and Lopunny
Normal/Electric
HP=80
ATK=104
DEF=60
SPA=94
SPD=55
SPE=120
BST=513
Ability: Adoring Light: When the opponent uses a super-effective move, the opponent gets paralyzed and infatuated.

Last edited:
On the Art Forum on Showdown, I got two random pokemon and fused them together. It made Lantuny.
View attachment 113328
Stats:
Lanturn and Lopunny
Normal/Electric
HP=80
ATK=104
DEF=60
SPA=94
SPD=55
SPE=120
BST=513
Ability: Adoring Light: When the opponent uses a super-effective move, the opponent gets paralyzed and infatuated.
Is the ability too OP though?

View attachment 113328
Stats:
Lanturn and Lopunny
Normal/Electric
HP=80
ATK=104
DEF=60
SPA=94
SPD=55
SPE=120
BST=513
1. This is not the place to submit fusion ideas. That would be here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/fusion-evolution-v4-hiatus-until-after-pmgs.3623851/ (but don't submit there yet because the thread is on hiatus)
2. That fusion is illegal by the rules of the aforementioned thread.

The primary purpose of this thread is to submit art for fusions that have already been voted in (consult the spreadsheet for guidance), with all due respect.

If you're unable to, just post the sprite here and I can make the background transparent.
This may sound weird, but I just can't work with any other program but Microsoft Paint. I have tried lot's of other programs, but I guess the simplicity of it just keeps making me comeback to it. Unfortunately, MP doesn't have any options to have transparent background. While I do not want to oppose on anyone, I thank you for the offer.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
That was me, oops. Also, I noticed your Eeveelution/Wailord sprites aren't recorded in the spreadsheet.
That's cause I dropped them for other designs. The creator of Umbord had made a better sprite for it, and for the sake of consistency, they'll do the other eeveelords sprites to make them look like Umbord

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)