Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll trade the Eevee for the Furfrou.

So heres some other Pokemon I have for the Tyrunt and Taillow-

A male japanese Heracross I was traded in a pokeball with IVs in HP, DEFENSE, SPECIAL DEFENSE, and SPEED. Ability is Guts. Movepool is Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, and Megahorn. Adamant nature with the characteristic of Alert to Sounds.

I have a female Japanese Honedge I was traded in a Pokeball with IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense- ability No Guard, quiet nature and mischievous characteristic. Moveset of tackle, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound, and Shadow Sneak.

And then I also have a female Chansey in a Heal Ball but no perfect IVs. Natural Cure as the ability, bold nature, and takes plenty of siestas. Movepool of Pound, Growl, Metronome, and Seismic Toss.

Sadly only until coming here did I consider breeding for Pokeballs so yeah. xD

I'll trade the Eevee for the Furfrou.

So heres some other Pokemon I have for the Tyrunt and Taillow-

A male japanese Heracross I was traded in a pokeball with IVs in HP, DEFENSE, SPECIAL DEFENSE, and SPEED. Ability is Guts. Movepool is Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, and Megahorn. Adamant nature with the characteristic of Alert to Sounds.

I have a female Japanese Honedge I was traded in a Pokeball with IVs in HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense- ability No Guard, quiet nature and mischievous characteristic. Moveset of tackle, Fury Cutter, Metal Sound, and Shadow Sneak.

And then I also have a female Chansey in a Heal Ball but no perfect IVs. Natural Cure as the ability, bold nature, and takes plenty of siestas. Movepool of Pound, Growl, Metronome, and Seismic Toss.

Sadly only until coming here did I consider breeding for Pokeballs so yeah. xD
Sadly none of that interests me. You know what, I can breed you a Tyrunt and a Taillow for free. I'll just give you some female Tyrunt and Taillow spitbacks. Their Nature and IVs will be shitty, but you can fix that yourself, right?

Thanks xD I'm still rather new to this so yeah. But yeah I can fix that myself. :> I appreciate it!

I'm about to go watch The Scorched Trials, if you're on later we might be able to do it. If not tomorrow. Like I said earlier my FC was in that convo but I'll resend it if you need.

(Talking about the freebies if you have 'em and possibly the help with the legendaries.)

Last edited:
Hey Alpha_Arrowz. Kind of forgot what we were trading again. Can you help me a bit? I remember the Wide Guard Honedge and some HA Hoenn/Sinnoh starters.
Oh yeah it was a HA Chimchar and Honedge with Wide Guard breedable for my Durant breedable and non competitive Aerodactyl for tour Dex thingy I believe. And dont bither with other starters, im on a time constraint with an upcoming live tournament, so I need my time to breed and train. Lemme know when u can trade preferavly now.

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
I'm sort of confused, was my comment the one that made you want my togekiss, or do you actually want it?? and what can you offer??

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
BTW, I have a female chesnaught with 6 Perfect ivs. It's not mine. It's traded. Impish nature and bulletproof. Shiny and its in a special ball according to my information(till now) I don't think it is hacked, since it remembers its ot hatched it and it has the blue pentagon. Can I get anything for it? It's good for breeding and its battle ready.

I'm sort of confused, was my comment the one that made you want my togekiss, or do you actually want it?? and what can you offer??
Yeah I want your Togekiss. Let me know what you want in return. And I'm not interested in that Chesnaught.

Hi,
By no means I want to rush you; I'm just a tad bit too excited to not inquire about the availability of a trade.
I will be available in a couple of ours. Would that be OK?

Is it possible to swap the honedge breedable for the Quick Ball Pawniard? If not its fine.
Actually not. I'd have to breed for it and it would delay our trade.

If you're interested in it nonetheless, I can take a look at your trade thread again to see if there's anything else that interests me.

Actually not. I'd have to breed for it and it would delay our trade.

If you're interested in it nonetheless, I can take a look at your trade thread again to see if there's anything else that interests me.
Nah its fine, I dont wanna hassle you, when are you ready to trade?

You're welcome bud. I hope so too :)
Thanks xD I'm still rather new to this so yeah. But yeah I can fix that myself. :> I appreciate it!

I know you have a lot of trades going on right now, so please do just inform me when you are available for our trade for the freebies, eevee for Furfrou, and the Taillow Tyrunt.

I know you have a lot of trades going on right now, so please do just inform me when you are available for our trade for the freebies, eevee for Furfrou, and the Taillow Tyrunt.
I've got the Tyrunt ready. I still have to breed for the Taillow and Furfrou. We can those later, if you want. Wanna trade your Eevee for my Tyrunt right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)