Fluke's Battle Temple - Free Battle Ready Pokemon Inside - Status: Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fluke, I deposited a Magnemite earlier, but realized that I set it traded only for a Rotom, and not a Rotom-Wash. As I've never seen a Rotom Wash before, what do I enter in the "What Pokemon?" section of the GTS? Do I put Rotom-W? Rotom-Wash? or Rotom-Wash? Sorry about my ignorance.
When a Rotom is deposited/traded in GTS all forms count as the same Pokemon so having it set for Rotom is the right way.

I think you trade only when we have a magnemite but I cannot seem to find one even after searching for hours in my AS copy. I took it down thinking you skipped me but I might deposit again if I can find a magnemite. I had put up the Frillish there since 3 days, please let me know quickly since I am about to join another giveaway soon.
Sorry if I caused any inconvenience.
Magnemite is quite easy to find just go to New Mauville and use DexNav to find it every time as long as you have captured it once. However, Fluke hasn't be around since the 18th of December as he is probably on vacation or something so you can go do that other giveaway first if you want.

The Magnemite I deposited got sniped again. IDK why people keep giving me lvl 100 Dragonites for Magnemites. I posted in Theorymon's giveaway, but I'll come back to this one later, and probably have to go hunting for more Magnemites. At least that's not difficult and I'm getting more Pokémon w/ different OTs for the Lotto ID.

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 24 Magnemite with the message "Fluke!", asking for a Tyranitar. My in-game name is Ivan.

Last edited:
Hello again. I just deposited a lvl 24 Magnemite, message Fluke, asking for a 91+ Dragonite.

It got sniped again(starting to think people just don't like you on the GTS since its not like a Magnemite that isn't shiny is a good trade for a lvl 100 Dragonite. Deposited a lvl 1 Magnemite w/ the message Fluke(should I start putting something else?), asking for Dragonite lvl 91+. Could you change the giveaway to something even more common than Magnemite like Wurmple or Tentacool? I think that would stopthis sniping business. Well, unless they really hate you, though I'm not sure trolling the GTS for giveaways of yours to ruin is the best way to show that.

EDIT: Sniped again^^. Deposited a lvl 22 Magnemite, same everything else. Can you specify the genders of your Pokémon so people can ask for male/female, reducing how often the thing gets sniped?

Last edited:
Hey!

I deposited a Level 25 Magnemite with the message "Fluke", asking for a 91-100 Chansey. My in-game name is Jason.

Hope it doesn't get sniped...

Hey Fluke!
I deposited a level 22 Magnemite with the message "Fluke!", asking for a Salamence.
My in-game name is Horus.

EDIT: It got sniped again. Deposited a lvl 1 Magnemite, with the same message. Why are people sniping for worthless magnemites?

Last edited:
Hey Fluke, I deposited a level 6 magnemite with the message Fluke asking for talonflame.
My IGN is Brian.
Thanks in advance.

Hey Fluke! My magnemite just got sniped again (in a matter of minutes) So I'm just reposting this again.

I deposited a level 1 Magnemite with the message "Fluke!", asking for a Salamence.

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 24 Magnemite with the message "Fluke!", asking for a Tyranitar. My in-game name is Ivan.
I got sniped. I deposited a level 24 Magnemite with the message "Fluke!", asking for a Talonflame this time. My in-game name is Ivan.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Locking this as there's been no response from Fluke for a few weeks. If you want it reopened if/when you return, let me know.

could i get
Milotic
@ Rocky Helmet
Nature: Modest Ability: Competitive
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 236 HP / 140 Def / 134 SpA
Moves: Scald | Recover | Icy Wind | Protect
deposited:lv.1 male gible
IGN:Jake

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
could i get
Milotic
@ Rocky Helmet
Nature: Modest Ability: Competitive
IVs: 31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EVs: 236 HP / 140 Def / 134 SpA
Moves: Scald | Recover | Icy Wind | Protect
deposited:lv.1 male gible
IGN:Jake
Fluke literally just said this thread hasn't reopened yet

Hi can I get this pokemon:

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Nature: Impish Ability: Poison Heal
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Moves: Toxic | Protect | Substitute | Earthquake

My IGN is Gonçalo and the message is Fluke

By the way can I add you as a friend in my 3DS Plz :3

EDIT: The Pokemon I deposited is a Magnemite Lv 6 Sorry about that Im always forgetting
about this.

Hi can I get this pokemon:

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Nature: Impish Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Moves: Toxic | Protect | Substitute | Earthquake

My IGN is Gonçalo and the message is Fluke

By the way can I add you as a friend in my 3DS Plz :3

EDIT: The Pokemon I deposited is a Magnemite Lv 6 Sorry about that Im always forgetting
about this.
This thread is not open. Please read the post above yours

can i get this one
Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Nature: Adamant Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Moves: Dragon Dance | Outrage | Earthquake | Extreme Speed

deposited salamenca F Lv100
My IGN is DARK and the message is Fluke
thx

can i get this one
Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Nature: Adamant Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Moves: Dragon Dance | Outrage | Earthquake | Extreme Speed
deposited salamenca F Lv100
My IGN is DARK and the message is Fluke
thx
Mate, look at the title of this thread.

I ain't asking for anything yet since the thread is closed, but I just have to ask, am I able to ask for more than one pokemon or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)