SM UU First Competetive Team made need opinions and help with it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp this is my first UU Team and my first Competetive pokemon team and I just want to ask people for some suggestions on what to improve on

I started making this team revolve around Empoleon at first since he is one of my favorite pokemon and so I did
Empoleon is used as a Wall for SpA and to support the team with defog and burn

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 180 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Defog
- Toxic
- Protect

Blastoise-Mega @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Chesnaught @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Wood Hammer
- Drain Punch
- Synthesis

Chandelure @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower

1. I started making this team revolve around Empoleon at first since he is one of my favorite pokemon and so I did
Empoleon is used as a Wall for SpA and to support the team with defog and burn

2. Blastoise is the mega evo for this team and i kinda use him in a very offensive pivot whenever i think i can sweep their team
most of the time blastoise is the one getting swept xD and i dont know why

3. Scizor is here to act out as the primary offence before i go into Blastoise so most of the damage will more or less come from him before i go into mega blastoise

4. Sylveon is here as act as another SpA wall but to also heal the team with her wish and healing bell for statuses

5. Chandelure is kinda the wall breaker for me or at least thats what i use chandelure for when im battling with this team

6. Then Chesnaut is kinda just a filler for the team and since i needed a good Def wall i chose him cause i think his stats are good and typing w ise too with my team

Overall im still at a beginner at this but competative pokemon is just way too fun to pass up and i want to learn more in teambuilding so plsss help out with this team

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)