[Experimental] WWE Mafia - The Kiss my ass Club wins!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Fuck, I was planning on trying to get aska lynched the next day cycle. I would basically be in a good position to influence both teams due to my role, so yeah. Waited to long fffff

I didnt expect recruitment though. That's fucking broken.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
...the fuck rodan. What the fuck was I supposed to do? In Veed's PM it said he was a Heel and I assumed the WC was a joke, you didn't even mention a faction of FIVE in the OP??

Seriously, we should have been alerted to something like that.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I did and that's the point. The kiss ass club had the potential to grow 5 persons or larger. You didn't even mention it. Anytime you give a faction a legit name and more than 2 people you have to tell people about it. This was so fucking broken-asks basically had an auto-win if he survived like 2 nights.

BLAH fuck.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I still lynched the fuck out of you so whatever. /end rant

Also, rodan and tik, I still love ya, but couldn't you have made this game less troll-ish?

Da Letter El

To be fair, itchni godkilling himself actually led to the lynching of a neutral killer, which is actually not a bad move. Although there's no way he would have known about that.

Just wanted to say even though I'm not a fan of wrestling the posting restrictions made it better. Some of them anyways...

And lol@aska's role
Scavenger and recruiting, this game probably could've been over by d1
At least he had no protection and no kill but still

And I'm not sure but it seems like the Heels were very unorganized so even though he shouldn't've godkilled himself his team should've realized they were getting rocked and done something about it.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
I agree with the criticisms; there should have been at least a numbers guy telling you there was a recruiter neutral.

Thing about aska's role is, if he dies, all his recruits die, and judging by how well you people hid your items as I thought you would, I thought aska was going to have a bit of a hard time getting belts.

I was a better host than HFB for most of the game so: Mission Accomplished

Da Letter El

I was going to actually use the fact that Veed "wasnt supposed to die" as a reason that I was actually a minus vote and proof of my role to the faces, lol. But that's beside the point. If there were one more day, I honestly believe that I probably could have won this game singlehandedly.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
wtf even went on in this lol

oh well, I would've had to sub out Friday anyways so meh.

This game was ruined by Megaman right before it and everyone seeing how poorly that turned out.... if WWW/SciLab had been even people probably would have been more eager to claim in this game, but instead they had to fear they were on the smaller faction that would be lynched if they stepped up.

good game?? i guess??

This game felt even shorter than Overkill, and aska's role just ended the game way too quickly. He made the actual wolf, Dubulous, look harmless in comparison. Besides, aren't neutrals like him leave the game once they leave and have the rest of the people duke it out between each other?

Altair

just who is the coon?
aska why didnt you convert me >:( at least keep your promises to the ones you deadtalk to

btw had i not lost internet access i would have totally lynched you !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)