Ender's Second Game (Signups)

Approved by Earthworm, who has given me permission to post the signups.

Intro:
In a far distant future, when humanity reached the stars and even further, a time of unprecedented peace came to be. However, weep, for it could not last. The corruption of Starways Congress was exposed on Lusitania and on Path. So great was the evil of Starways Congressmen that even the dead as of three thousand years ago returned. Now, the three sentient races face each other in battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:

1) If you have a power, send a PM to Aura Guardian with either your action or "Day/Night x - Idling."

2) While you are alive or not playing, you may talk to anyone about the game. While you are dead, you may not talk to anyone except as outlined in 2a). After death, you may not transfer knowledge to a living player.
2a) You may help your team strategize after you are dead.
2b) There may be a role that can talk to the dead. You may not claim that ability, unless you have that role, if it exists.

3) There are no items in this game.

4) Days and Nights will last 48 hours, or until majority/all PMs are in.
4a) The game begins on Night 0. Kills are valid on Night 0.

5) Lynch votes should be in bold, and if you have two bolded votes, then your vote is null.
5a) In the event of a tie in the lynch votes, neither candidate will be lynched.

6) You may fake logs, even with the host. PM Aura Guardian for assistance if you want help faking them.
6a) Impersonation of another user is banned at all points.

7) Do not take errors or mistakes in a PM as proof of it being a fake. I'm human, and I can make errors.

8) You may not target dead users, unless your role PM declares that you may.

9) Priorities are set and will be kept secret.

11) Aura Guardian may be found on IRC on both #fluodome and #warau

12) You must be active. You are not required to have IRC, but I strongly advise you to have it.

13) Role PMs take precedence over the rules.

14) I should be informed of all spreadsheets/pastebins/googledocs/IRC channels you create and given access.

15) I advise you not false claim an alliance with the Hive Queen or the Lusitania Fleet.

16) The game will have 25 players.

It seems someone forced me to reveal my role PM:
Aura Guardian, you are the descolada. You are the virus that nearly destroyed life on Lusitania, then gave the pequininos the Third Life. Your ability is "Day/Night x - Gene Swap USER1 for USER2." Your first target will be subbed out for your second target. Your other ability is "Day/Night x - infect USER." Your target will die. You win if the pequininos wins.
Some users will have more in the abilities section. The factions are: the Hive Queen, the Lusitanians, the pequininos, the Lusitania Fleet, Starways Congress, and possibly some neutrals.

Signups:

P1 reserved (1):

hailflameblast

None.
~~~~~~~
P1 (30):

LightWolf
Rodan.
unsdiput3d
Raverist
zorbees
supermarth64
Bunnymaster
Class
Sledge
smallvizier
RBG
SlimGuldo
CHENN
Dogfish44
TanzAufDemVulkan
Raito Light
Team Aether
GoldenKnight
VonFiedler
Phantasia
Darkamber8828
LonelyNess
Crux
Coronis
Nook
Nachos
Agape
Wooooood
Towelie
Thoughts

~~~~~~
P2 reserved (1):

Blue_Tornado (<Earthworm> lynch doesn't count)
~~~~~~~~~~~
P2 (10):

Yeti
assassinfred
Anachronism
Amake
Game Freak201
polelover44
wickdaggler
Exarius
Mr.378
Mattimeo

~~~~~~
P3 (0):
only one other game, so why did I put this here?

EDIT: THIS GAME WILL BEGIN WHEN MY AP EXAM IS OVER, + A FEW HOURS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)