SS Doubles OU Doubles trick room team, looking for a re-work

My doubles trick room team has been quite successful in its first outings, with its trick room & psychic terrain combo being very strong and drought being a good backup to reset any harmful weather. While the team can be very powerful, My lack of experience shows in how I built the team, and the team definitely needs some optimizations and some reworks for certain mons.

Croissant (Indeedee-F) (F) @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 126 Def / 126 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Helping Hand
- Heal Pulse
- Baton Pass
- Follow Me
Full support mon for hatterene. Psy-surge and psy-seed help set up for hatterene as well as itself. Follow me allows hat to properly set up the trick room, helping hand powers hat's expanding force, heal pulse keeps it alive, and baton pass allows it to switch out with another member (normally torkoal to reset the weather) as well as transfer its Spd buff. I'm looking for a good replacement for heal pulse, as I have never used it due to hatterene having giga drain. I'm open to putting another support move there, or maybe some useful type of coverage.

Burrito (Hatterene) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Expanding Force
- Trick Room
- Dazzling Gleam
- Giga Drain
The big trick room setter and powerful special blaster. Expanding force and dazzling gleam give a stab and terrain-buffed ray of death, with Giga drain offering some healing. I honestly think hatterene's build is perfectly fine, though I would be open to a replacement for its mental herb.

Pickle (Reuniclus) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 126 Def / 4 SpA / 126 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Expanding Force
- Knock Off
- Trick Room
- Recover
hatterene lite with some extra type coverage. I think Reun works fine as it is a backup for hatterene when they go down, but the role feels pretty redundant. I am open to removing Reun and replacing it with another mon.

Spearmint (Porygon2) @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Psychic
- Recover
- Shadow Ball
- Teleport
hatterene lite 2, but with even better type coverage, and can operate without psychic terrain. I have never used porygon or any of its evolution line, and I'm unsure if I'm building him right. He actually works well for picking up the pieces after reuniclus and hatterene dish out damage, though I'm open to other options.

Steamed-bun (Torkoal) @ Charcoal
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Clear Smog
- Flamethrower
Torkoal is this team's secondary support, offering both damage from flamethrower, type coverage from earth power and ancient power, with clear smog and its drought working as a cleanse of the enemy team's buff and weather, as well as setting up for venusaur.

Cabbage (Venusaur) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 126 HP / 126 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Growth
- Giga Drain
- Solar Beam
- Sludge Bomb
The designated sun sweeper setting itself apart from the other big hitters on the team by taking advantage of the sun. growth is a self-explanatory buffing move, Giga drain for the heals, and solar beam and sludge bomb there for the nice stab damage. I know that this team has multiple heavy hitters isn't good, but I wanted someone to capitalize on the sunny trick room, and venusaur just fit the bill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)