Doubles Build for Oranguru?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just discovered that there isn't any build in doubles for Oranguru, which it can be a bulky support with these movesets and moves in my opinion

Oranguru @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Symbiosis
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Instruct
- After You
- Protect
- Trick Room
-------
so with this, you can have an Oranguru that's specially bulky and what it can do is not only that

firstly, if your ally is a pokemon with a berry to use or gets a knock off on attack, Oranguru will give it its Sitrus Berry giving the ally more healings

secondly, with Instruct you can make an ally pokemon deal insane amounts of damage with moves that hit both of the foes, such as Rock Slide doubling the chance to flinch and deals more damage or a single attacking move to target one enemy and having more chances on KO's, or a stat boosting move to get double stats to sweep with that pokemon

thirdly, you can set up Trick Room and build a team around Trick Room

and Protect really is a move that nearly every Pokemon needs to stay alive.

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hey, thanks for your interest in DOU analyses!

We follow a reservation system for analyses. When sets are up for reservation, you can claim them in the reservation thread here and then start the writing process. You may also watch the thread to get notified when something becomes available.

We're working on getting the section moving again, so please keep an eye out for the next batch of sets! However, since Oranguru is not currently considered viable, it is unlikely that it will have a set up for reservation in the near future.

As this set was not reserved and isn’t up for reservation, this thread be locked and moved. Feel free to send me a private message with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)