Double Battle Planned Team

So, I've recently got into competitive play, thus don't have much knowledge on the subject. I am planning to use this team on official Pokemon tournaments, so that means I will use 4 out of the 6 Pokemon in my team to compete against others. Please rate my team and tell me how to improve it :D

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 212 HP / 44 Def
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Low Kick
- Protect
Purpose: A physical powerhouse. Can beat up other Tyranitar's with Low Kick and Unnerve negates the opposing teams berry usage allowing to score major damage. Chople Berry prolongs its activity.

Machamp (M) @ Fighting Gem
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 4 Spd / 252 Atk / 252 HP
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Dynamic Punch
Purpose: To knock out those common, yet annoying, Mega-Kangaskhan's. With no guard and a fighting gem+Dynamic Punch, it can get them low. With Bullet Punch, it can KO them once they are at about 8% HP left. Can be used to KO Mega-Aggron's and Mega-Tyranitar's.

Cresselia (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Def / 100 SDef / 92 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Icy Wind
- Psychic
- Helping Hand
Purpose: Cresselia is meant to be a bulky support. Icy wind can shut down high speed Pokemon such as Landorus and Zapdos doing some decent damage in the process. Helping Hand is used to further boost its teamates attacks, and Psychic is just in case it needs to do a last hit. It can also throw some people off considering my team's mediocre speed with strong attacks, making them think of trick room.

Zapdos @ Yache Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Protect
Purpose: If I come upon a rain dance/hail team that manages to KO my Tyranitar immediately. Zapdos comes in to the rescue. With thunderbolt it can 2HKO many rain dancers, and heat wave knocks out an un-armed Abomasnow with ease.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Protect
Purpose: Faint its opponents quickly and with ease. With Protean and Life Orb, hits get an auto-boost to a powerful 1.8% stronger, not even including weakness. He is my glass cannon. Also can play around with resistances due to its Protean, allowing it to be an annoyance.
Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Atk
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Protect
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
Purpose: Knocks out near everything with one hit or two hits. In mega its speed get boosted to outrun some of its threats. My special sweeping powerhouse.

Well, how's my team, and how could I improve it? Thanks for reading!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)