DO NOT POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you again for this awesome Giveaway..!I have deposited a lvl 20 male Psyduck, IGN: DoubleD.
Could I please get a Bisharp? Since I have not seen one yet I could not set the gender.
Thanks!

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
I thought you would do these two next since Aegislash pairs well with the Amoonguss+Gardevoir core, and Bisharp and Aegislash are both weaponlike Pokemon.

Could I get an Aegislash please? Deposited a lv 1 female Psyduck ign Padparadscha message Durengard
Thank you in advance.

upload_2015-7-6_20-58-19.png

Last edited:
Deposited a level 20 male psyduck for an Aegislash, IGN: Shabab :) Thanks :D

EDIT: oops, nvm, i hadn't refreshed the page in awhile and didnt see it was offline, sorry about that.
Hello again, could I request the Aegislash please? I've deposited a level 25 female Psyduck, IGN Steve, message "Tangela".
Thank you very much!
Psyduck: (huge for some reason!)
Hey there, can I have an Aegislash?
IGN: Anthony
I deposited a Level 20 Female Psyduck

Thanks in advance!! :)
Thank you again for this awesome Giveaway..!I have deposited a lvl 20 male Psyduck, IGN: DoubleD.
Could I please get a Bisharp? Since I have not seen one yet I could not set the gender.
Thanks!
I thought you would do these two next since Aegislash pairs well with the Amoonguss+Gardevoir core, and Bisharp and Aegislash are both weaponlike Pokemon.

Could I get an Aegislash please? Deposited a lv 1 female Psyduck ign Padparadscha message Durengard
Thank you in advance.

View attachment 45384
Sent. Enjoy.

Could a Wifi-Mod please close this thread temporarily?

I'll need to focus on other things in the coming days.
That being said, I still have more than enough stuff to give out and will probably continue to do so some time.

Moderator edit: Okely dokely :).

Last edited:
The pentagon rule returns to Battle Spot on Monday.
This giveaway returns now.
I updated the opening post with new monsters.
This round's theme is "cyber warfare".
Enjoy.

#PsyduckOrBust

Last edited:
Hello Nelson; I'd like Metagross, please. My IGN is Matteo, and I deposit a Lv 27 female repeat ball Psyduck with the messagge "great giveaway"

Hello Nelson; I'd like Metagross, please. My IGN is Matteo, and I deposit a Lv 27 female repeat ball Psyduck with the messagge "great giveaway"

Sent.

EDIT:

STATUS UPDATE: I'll be gone for awhile... maybe even until tomorrow, but feel free to deposit your ducks and post in here in the meantime. I'll continue to send out Pokémon once and when I'm back.

hi tangela ! awesome giveway as always ! can i get that porygon2?? I deposited a lvl27 female Psyduck !

IGN: GEPESE

THANKS !

Hi! Thanks for the giveaway I would like to get the Metagross. Deposited a lvl 20 Male Psyduck
IGN: Sigma

because one isn't enough. :3

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Hey there, can I get a Metagross as well, I deposited a Level 27 Female Psyduck.

Thanks for the giveaway man!!! :)

Hello there,
I would like to have a Metagross too. Can you send one of them to me?
Deposit: 2IV, a level 29 female Psyduck
IGN: Sapphire

The cute Psyduck for you~
Thanks for the giveaway!
PS: I am stuck on the Crescent Isle to SR Cress, and my Psyduck stock ran out with this deposit. Must I deposit a Psyduck if I were to participate your next giveaway?

i would like a metagross please!!!!my IGN is NICK and message is GIVEAWAY!!!!

deposited a lv27 psyduck!!!!
Sent.

Hey thanks for the giveaway I'd like a Metagross deposited lv.27 male Psyduck
IGN: Brandon
Sent.
hi tangela ! awesome giveway as always ! can i get that porygon2?? I deposited a lvl27 female Psyduck !

IGN: GEPESE

THANKS !
Sent.
Hi! Thanks for the giveaway I would like to get the Metagross. Deposited a lvl 20 Male Psyduck
IGN: Sigma

because one isn't enough. :3
Sent.
Hey there, can I get a Metagross as well, I deposited a Level 27 Female Psyduck.

Thanks for the giveaway man!!! :)
Sent.
Hello there,
I would like to have a Metagross too. Can you send one of them to me?
Deposit: 2IV, a level 29 female Psyduck
IGN: Sapphire

The cute Psyduck for you~
Thanks for the giveaway!
PS: I am stuck on the Crescent Isle to SR Cress, and my Psyduck stock ran out with this deposit. Must I deposit a Psyduck if I were to participate your next giveaway?
Sent.

PS: Yes, I insist. You'll find a way to get a random Psyduck if you really want to.
#PsyduckOrBust

Last edited:

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
deposited level 5 male Enton [GER] asking for a lv100 Metagross
IGN Magistelle
Also NSFW Psyduck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)