Delta Thunder Trade Center!!

Delta Force Trade Center

Welcome to my thread! I'm a little new at this, but don't let that fool you. I have quite the collection of things that just might interest you. Now.. This stuff ranges from gen III to Gen V, so if you need something... just ASK FOR IT!! I don't bite.. Too much. but with all that... let's bid adieu and bring on the pokemon! simple as that.

P.S. : I can RNG in Gen IV and Gen V... but i prefer Gen V now because of how simple it is now. I can also help with RNG projects.

Gen III:

Ruby/Sapphire Version:

Wishmaker Jirachi:
Quantity~ Infinite
Nature~ Various
IV's~ Hellaphino

I'll work for getting you a decent natured Jirachi. i can also tutor teach it attaacks in FR/LG/Emerald. But it's gonna take a lot of transferring.

Note: I have the original Colosseum bonus disc so i can get multiples of this thing.

Emerald Version:

I'm willing to work on breeding projects in this version. I have quite the collection of pokemon on this game... a few starters here and there. also have the legendaries that are pretty powerful. shame i can't check iv's. But whatev's.. It's still the pokemon... Right?

Gen IV

Diamond/Pearl:

Willing to work for whatever you want. i have Diamond and Pearl erased for those who are in wanting of the Sinnoh Starters. I usually just use these games for collecting multiple pokemon events that are released.

Platinum:

This game here is my main squeeze. got the entire game completed. literally. Here's just a list of events and such that i have and i'm also willing to help tutor pokemon for those hard to get tutor attacks that are a necessity in gen V. So here we go!!

10th Anniversary Pokemon (Various):

Charizard

Blastoise

Pikachu (x2)

Alakazam

Espeon

Raikou (x2)

Entei (x2)

Suicune (x3)

Tyrannitar

Lugia (x2)

Ho-oh

Celebi (x2)

Blaziken

Absol

Latias (x3)

Latios (x2)

PM me if you would like to know more about their statistics, natures, etc.

TRU Events:

TRU Dragonite (x3)

Regigigas

Manaphy (Gone)

Shaymin

Arceus (x8) (down one!)

Various Gen IV/ Transferred Events:

FAL2010 Mew (x2)

10th Anniversary Mew

Movie 7 Mew

Mystry/Wave Mew

Jeremy Staryu

Hayley Mew

GCEA Cyndaquil

Gamestop Pichu (x4)

Hayley Miltank

Goon's Scizor

GCEA Teddiursa

Crown Raikou

Crown Entei

Crown Suicune

Gamestop Raikou

Win2011 Raikou

Gamestop Entei (x4)

Win2011 Entei (x2)

Gamestop Suicune (x3)

Win2011 Suicune (x2)

Agate Celebi

Movie 10 Celebi

Weird Event Tropius? forgot name but yeah.

VGC09 Milotic (x2)

WCS Milotic

Gamestop Jirachi (x2)

SMR2010 Jirachi (x5)

Wishmaker Jirachi

Channel Jirachi

Space C Deoxys

10th Deoxys

PCNYd Flygon

PCNYd Seviper

GCEA Seviper

Sapphire Zigzagoon

Gamestop Deoxys (x2)

PKTOPIA Magmortar

PKTOPIA Electivire

EUVER09 Regigigas

NWS Manaphy

Film 11 Shaymin

Alamos Darkrai

Michina Arceus

SHINY POKEMON IN PLATINUM

Jolteon

Dratini

Lotad

Spiritomb

Poochyena

Ariados (Nicknamed Spyder)

Magneton

Totodile

Pachirisu

Girafarig

Bronzor

Venonat

Vulpix

Geodude

Seviper

Krabby

Duskull

Zubat

Shuckle (nicknamed Stoner. Iv's are 31/31/31/28/31/31 and is Impish nature. has Rest, Encore, Toxic, Knock Off. Willing to teach tm's and tutor moves) OT: Francis 29534

Sentret

Wooper

Rotom

So yeah! These are the shinies i have stored in my Platinum. PM if you're interested in any at all and i'll give you the info on them.

HeartGold/SoulSilver:

I haven't really looked in these yet.. but ask me and i'll be glad to take a look for you.

Now.. if there's anything you want to know about it specifically... let me know! i'll be more than glad to break it down for you.

Gen V:

in Gen V... I'm not quite there yet. but i am fully capable of RNG'ing. so hit me up if you want a project! it'll just take some time because i am lacking a DS Lite at the moment.. so yeah! (Thank you, DSi XL! [Her name is Consuela btw..])

I'll add more when i'm finally set up on my feet!

Hey man,I'm interested in gamestop jirachi and suicune,you can pm/vm me with more info,and good luck with your thread =)

hi there! its me again! I am interested in your TRU manapy and Arceus, could you give me more details =D like nature/IV/movesets

Okay, so The TRU Manaphy is Modest nature. i'm not quite sure what it's IV's are i haven't been able to look at IV's for a while. Also, i have about 5 of the TRU Arceus, and they range from Calm/Timid/Relaxed/Modest nature. I know, kinda iffy on natures. I also have a Michina Arceus as well. but i'm more than willing to post up the stats and iv's if you'd like

HHi there,

both of your request

Pokemon Name: Snivy
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow
IV: 31/26/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire 70
Egg Move: Glare
Shinyness: No

Payment: I'm willing to offer from a multitude of events from gen IV or gen V. Currently, i have a max speed Timid Gamestop Deoxys in my White version and i'm willing to offer that up. I also have extra B/W Crown beasts and i also have an SPR2010 Jirachi that is EV'd and has HP Ground 70 and potentially great IV's (max speed and hp and def or something close to that).

Special Request: I'm really hoping that you can leave Snivy in an egg for me. I myself am an RNG'er but my DS Lite short circuited. This is the last pokemon that i need for my competitive team, and i'm really looking forward to your reply. Also, if you could potentially get me a female Snivy egg as well with the exact same demographics but with a bold nature, i would be more than glad to offer up anything else you may ask of me.

are ready to trade. They are in their egg form.

It was a b1tch to breed them .hahaha. I have to save before hatching them to ensure they are of correct IV/nature/etc... I messed up and have to do everything over again =(

anyway. I want your TRU Shaymin and TRU Arceus for the two eggs. VM me when you are ready to trade ok? =)

I have an almost perfect IV, Non-RNG, Dragon Dance Feraligatr I just bred; what EVs should I use - 252 Attack and Speed or 252 Attack and HP?

Hey Bro! im interested in the goon's scizor :D
heres my list
OFFERING alamos darkrai, almia darkrai, e4all manaphy, GAMESTP deoxys and pichu, MICHINA ARCEUS and movie 11 shaymin,POKETOPIA electivre magmortar and pikachu,TRU arceus manaphy shaymin and regigigas, VGC SHINY MILOTIC AND EEVEE, world event weavile and lucario,OFFERING JAP EVENTS ARIO pikachu and ARUMIA DARKRAI,DAISUKI bidoof and starly, FESTA ELECTIBUZZ AND MAGMAR, KONSAATO CHATOT kyoto pikachu and nagoya chimchar,PALCITY LUCARIO, yokohama pikachu and yamamoto whiscash, susumu mew and shokotan tropius and pichu,PALCITY MANAPHY AND MEW AS WELL!!! LOOKING FORSHINY MAX EVDS, B/W EVENTS OR UNOVA POKEMON WHITE LEGENDS PM ME RIGHT NOW WITH OFERS! ALL ARE UT LOOKING FOR LEGIT DW FEMALE EEVEE IN DREAM BALL PM ME GIVING 3 POKES FROM THE LIST FOR IT!!!!
not sure i shud post my list since its like my first post :D anyways vm me what you want :)

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay, you need to update your thread with at least the IV's of your Pokemon. Without them, I can't allow this to stay open, sorry bud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)