Defeatist May Be Bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing some NU battles and my Archeops got down to low health when defeatist kicked in. My poke had 350 speed while my enemy was a drifblim with no speed investment. I was then outsped, and baton passed on (luckily i used pluck and an enemy dedenne with sitrus berry came in and got me back up to 50% and i took it out). I'm pretty sure defeatist isn't supposed to lower speed as well. Or at least according to bulbapedia it isn't supposed to. The drifblim had no speed buffs or tailwind up either. Help anyone?

(oh and this is my first post :D)

I was playing some NU battles and my Archeops got down to low health when defeatist kicked in. My poke had 350 speed while my enemy was a drifblim with no speed investment. I was then outsped, and baton passed on (luckily i used pluck and an enemy dedenne with sitrus berry came in and got me back up to 50% and i took it out). I'm pretty sure defeatist isn't supposed to lower speed as well. Or at least according to bulbapedia it isn't supposed to. The drifblim had no speed buffs or tailwind up either. Help anyone?

(oh and this is my first post :D)
Try to provide a replay when posting something like this, also are you sure the drifblim wasn't scarfed? And how do you know it had 0 speed investment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)