Darkrai event coming?

http://pokebeach.com/

Basically, it's probable the item needed to trigger the Darkrai event will be released around April at Toys R Us via Myster Gift. Anyone else heard of this? Hopefully we'll all be able to get our own legit Darkrai finally.

There have been a handful of "Darkrai coming soon!" topics, but this is the first with any real information. I'm pretty psyched.

Interesting...the game can store up to 2 Wonder Cards, right? So I keep my Manaphy download (and not SR for it yet) and get the Darkrai/Membership Card download as well?

Is it wrong that the most attention-grabbing thng for me was actually one of the Darkrai cards? The one I'm talking about makes Darkrai from the games seem fair!

On-topic, I figured it'd be handled like Manaphy was. Hopefully, that'll include Australia getting it a few months later.

What I think would be cool would be if they delayed the inevitable Arceus movie, went with a worldwide release and used Wi-Fi Mystery Gift for that. NOT FACT, just my imagination. (Just watch, there's going to be idiots who think I'm telling the truth and they'll spread that as a rumour. JUST WATCH)

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Man, why does Toys R Us keep whoring all the event pokes? There's not even any in my general area! ;_;

Or how about Europe. We got an ADV event when DP was released already.T
he event in question took place in England only.
At least you guys GOT an Advance event. Us Australians never got Mew, Celebi, Deoxys or ANY events. The closest we got to an event was the Channel Jirachi, which hardly counts.

Everyone knows nintendo is in for the money and they know USA/Japan = Mega Money (xD) and Canada= fake coins.

No really, most of canada/australia/whatever low popluar town or city you live in doesn't have enough "Poke freaks" and they don't bother. Its a shame really. But thanks to Wifi some of the left out people can finally get events.

Haha, I know someone who works at ToysRus...xD

But Nintendo probably collects the DS card the sends the gift anyway.

Ehh... I'm kinda tired of these events at Toys r us
I'm too old to be going there, and too tall, and I'll look like a fool going inside there.

Its better if Nintendo just released it through Wi-Fi or something.

Everyone knows nintendo is in for the money and they know USA/Japan = Mega Money (xD) and Canada= fake coins.
The funny thing about that is, I remember hearing somebody say that now Canadian dollars are worth more than USA dollars. So that $14.99 on the back of a book it cost us "Americans" $10.99 to buy would actually be the reverse in Canada XD

*sigh* our imaginary money systems and the economies based around them are so f***ed up. It's a wonder they managed to establish themselves in the first place :/

I personally think It comes with the us release of the darkrai movie D:
If you mean on DVD, maybe. But the movie premeirs tonight on Cartoon Network. So, it would be quite cool to see a code shown during the movie, then entering it on Pokemon.com and it tells you to activate Mystery Gift and you get it! But that isn't going to happen...:(

^I may have to try to watch it tonight. But again, a Toys-r-us event? They have wi-fi; make it available there to truly distribute it across the world! Well, it's a dream, right?

Let's hope they make it for GTS. Like you have to trade over a Ho-Oh or another Uber to get it. And they make it so everyone can trade for it, even if they haven't seen it. They would automatically add it on...maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)