CRETACERUS WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
for example, are you interested in a Buenary with Luxury ball?
Could you perhaps make me a list of what you're interested in, and what exactly you could offer for it (Ball, Ability, IVs, Egg Moves, how it was obtained)? Just include everything you think might be interesting for me.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
B01 - 2,2 - Buneary (♂) - Adamant - Limber - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [1892] EM's: Fake out, ice punch - Luxury ball
I'm sorry, but I'm only interested in breedables, meaning females in matching Balls and with their Hidden Abilities (if available). You haven't mentioned yet what you're interested in, but if you really need it there are always some breeding projects available^^

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey could you CMT for a female HA spitback of your Timer Ball Cranidos? (Also, noticed that Quick Ball Chikorita was on your wants list, and just wanted to mention that this is an illegal combo since Quick Ball was introduced in 4th gen).
Thanks for the notice, I've updated my wants list accordingly.^^
A female HA spitback of your Heal Ball Omanyte would be very cool. I have both Adamant and Naive natures for the Cranidos, which one would you prefer?

B01 - 2,3 - Buneary (♀) - Adamant - Limber - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [3138]

Do you like it? In Luxury Ball with HA (limber) (:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
B01 - 2,3 - Buneary (♀) - Adamant - Limber - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [3138]
Do you like it? In Luxury Ball with HA (limber) (:
Umm, what would you be interested in? I'm not really looking for Buneary, so unless it's something/a few things from my spitbacks section, I'd have to pass, sorry :/

Hey! Could you CMT for female HA spitbacks/clones of Timer Cranidos and Repeat Anorith? Thanks!
Would you be alright with female HA spitbacks of your Heal Ball Aerodactyl (Adamant) and Dive Ball Totodile (Jolly)? I'll be trading 4IV spitbacks of them, do you have any preference with the nature (Adamant or Naive) on Cranidos?

Would you be alright with female HA spitbacks of your Heal Ball Aerodactyl (Adamant) and Dive Ball Totodile (Jolly)? I'll be trading 4IV spitbacks of them, do you have any preference with the nature (Adamant or Naive) on Cranidos?
Yep, thats fine. Either nature is fine.

Hi there, while my thread doesn't list it yet, I have the Love Ball Lapras you're looking for. Can I have a female spitback of Aerodactyl? It's a spare flawless female I had.

I do have a spare clone of my flawless Luxury Ball Aerodactyl, would you prefer that or a spitback? Also, may I have the details of your Lapras?^^
I'll take the clone.

And:

Species: Lapras
Nature: Modest
Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Fissure/Horn Drill/Dragon Pulse/Freeze-Dry
Notes: This is a preview of my new format.​

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Safari ball bagon requires a lot of hours of play in HGSS safari, making it the most difficult pokemon to catch there and a valuable rare ball pokemon. Would you be willing to add one of your female bergmite in Quick ball?
Hmm, I actually thought it would be a fair deal, considering Shieldon has a female ratio of 12.5% in addition to the Hidden Ability ratio of 60%. I don't really need the Bagon too urgently though, and I still have a couple of Shieldon spitbacks on stock, so feel free to trade me any other spitback for it.

EDIT: Check out this post for reference. ;)

Last edited:
Safari ball bagon requires a lot of hours of play in HGSS safari, making it the most difficult pokemon to catch there and a valuable rare ball pokemon. Would you be willing to add one of your female bergmite in Quick ball?
I don't mean to be rude but quick ball shieldon isn't even catchable anymore, so yeah...

I don't mean to be rude but quick ball shieldon isn't even catchable anymore, so yeah...
Like this guy said, and Cretacerus said as well, Quick Ball Shieldon is not only not even catchable anymore, but it also has a 12.5% female chance. Safari Ball Bagel Dragons can be caught anytime (iirc) as long as you have HG/SS.

Well, I just came out from a half-year retirement like two days ago... Things have changed a lot it seems. Sorry for irritating you with my ignorance... I will try to read a bit more before posting in trading threads. u.u'
That's fine.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Well, I just came out from a half-year retirement like two days ago... Things have changed a lot it seems. Sorry for irritating you with my ignorance... I will try to read a bit more before posting in trading threads. u.u'
Don't worry, if you really need the Shieldon, just check out my spitbacks post here, and make an offer. I just picked out Bagon since I'm a fan of reptilian looking Pokemon, but really anything would be fine since I'm looking to clear up some box space.^^

Would you be willing to trade a female spitback of your HA Dream Ball Magby and Corsola for HA Dive Omanyte and HA Repeat Charmander?

Edit: How about just on the Corsola? I think Magby has a slightly wonky ratio (and I won't be breeding either of these for a while anyways)

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Would you be willing to trade a female spitback of your HA Dream Ball Magby and Corsola for HA Dive Omanyte and HA Repeat Charmander?
Sounds good, I can breed you a flawless version of both for Omanyte and Charmander. ;)

EDIT: Sure, Flawless Corsola and Magby Spitback should be rather quick to breed.

EDIT 2: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)