[COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get a Totodile from you too! I seem to get a hacked one on GTS- is Totodile in Moon Ball legit? So I would appreciate a little legit girl from you :3

Deposit: Japanese Wingull, level 14, female
IGN: Sapphire

Thanks in advance and for all of your amazing giveaways!

Edit: Received, thanks!

Last edited:
Deposited a male level 1 Espurr with the message "Most". My IGN is Hannes. I wasn't able to specify the Totodile's gender in my request since Totodile isn't registered in my Pokedex, I hope that's okay ;)
Thanks in advance

Damn sorry guys they got sniped again :/ kuladiamond neknarf
I usually try to trade them asap but today I had a social event with higher priority than this giveaway.
The best time to catch me online during the summer is usually between 9am and 1am gmt+1.

Last edited:
I usually try to trade them asap but today I had a social event with higher priority than this giveaway.
The best time to catch me online during the summer is usually between 9am and 1am gmt+1.
Redeposited a female level 14 Meditite with the message "Most", asking for a female Totodile level 1-10.

Hahaha... redeposited a lvl 1 Female Nidoran for the Totodile. IGN is Green and message "Most".

This will probably be the last poke for this giveaway unless I stumble upon something cool in my bank.

If you're wondering why I feature combee in my giveaway is because it meets the following criteria:
-transfer-only ball
-12.5% F
I guess probably little competitive value but it's still a hex-flawless 12.5% female in case anyone wants to rebreed it or use it for battle.

New poke

Combee (german name: Wadribie)
OT: Most (50595)
(F) - timid - Honey Gather
IVs: 31.0.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT
No Eggmoves
Note: comes attached with an Insect Plate since that's apparantly a suggested item

[Fully redis]

Deposited a female, LV1, Japanese Wooper (ウパー)

1048-8754-7201, Milk. Message is Most, NHA

Hi! May i have a Combee? :) I've deposited a lvl 1 Male Joltik with the message "Most". IGN is BeeJae. Thanks for this awesome giveaway :)

Edit: Received! Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please get a copy of that Combee?

Deposited: Ducklett (male)
Level: 14
IGN: Kyle

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Hi Most,

I've been inactive for a while, and I was wondering if you still had a leftover Anorith, Tirtouga, Shieldon, Omanyte, and Aerodactyl. I've been trying to collect HA pokemon for my living pokedex. If you do and are willing to trade me these pokemon, I would really appreciate this. If don't have any extras or won't trade me these pokemon, I'll understand.
I deposited a level 1 Swablu (F) for Anorith.
IGN: Stephen
Thanks so much in advance if you can trade.

-stevexclax
PS: If you want to continue this conversation via PM, just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)