Mafia vs Village Companions Mafia [POSTGAME]

Well brethern, this is a depressing first outcome. Turns out one of our members couldn't handle the power of communism and decided to die young.

That said, though he may return to us one day. Someone pointed out to me that he is not guaranteed to revive as a member of our revolution.

DEADLINE

You wake up, wondering what tragedy may have befallen the camp last night. The results are pretty grim.

The first body you find belonged to Hitmonleet

Dear Hitmonleet,

You are Eragon.

A simple farm boy turned Dragon Rider after a chance encounter, you’re looking to prove yourself and save the world from evil dictator Galbatorix.

Brisingr (Conditional Vigilante): Your mastery of the ancient language gives you extensive magic power. Each night, you can burn one target to a cinder, killing them. You can only concentrate your magic on targets that your partner has visited in any previous night, however.

You are allied with the Red Team. You win when the Red Team is the last faction remaining.
At the loss of her partner, Concrete Man was forced to lay down for a final rest

Dear Concrete Man,

You are Saphira

A young but capable dragon, you are the last female of your kind. Your fierce loyalty shows as you fight alongside your partner in an effort to liberate the other dragons from dickish masters.

Draconic Protection (Bodyguard): Each night, you can use your considerable stature to protect any target from kills.

High Stakes: If a Rider dies, so does his dragon. Knowing this, you must be careful not to let harm come to Eragon.

You are allied with the Red Team. You win when the Red Team is the last faction remaining.
With that, all roles Hitmonleet controls are dead, and Hitmonleet is removed from the game.

But the Red Team wasn't the only team to suffer a great loss. MoodyCloud was found dead as well

Dear MoodyCloud,

You are Tatara Fujita

You are an up and coming ballroom dancer looking to become a famous athlete. You regularly struggle with having the confidence to lead.

Captivating Dance (Hooker): While both your Smogon name and your alias are alive, you can dance together to draw the attention of 3 targets every night. For targeting purposes, when you use this action, your Smogon name will target female characters and your alias will target male characters.

Dedicated Partner: You don’t know what could happen if one of you died, so be careful!

You are allied with the Blue Team. You win when the Blue Team is the last faction remaining.
Stricken with grief, Top Man didn't know what to do! She didn't have to ponder the subject for long, though...

Dear Top Man,

You are Chinatsu Hiyama

You are an up and coming ballroom dancer looking to become a famous athlete. You regularly struggle when following a male partner, since you led most of your life.

Find a new partner! (Conditional Hooker): Now that Tatara is dead, you can no longer use Captivating Dance. Each night, you can attempt to draw the attention of a target. If a male character is also visiting your target, you will dance with them and attract your target's attention, preventing them from doing anything.

You are allied with the Blue Team. You win when the Blue Team is the last faction remaining.
With that, all roles MoodyCloud controls are dead, and MoodyCloud is removed from the game.

Will the Blue Team survive such losses? Can the lynch find its mark? Only time will tell.

Results are going out, do not post without my confirmation

Last edited:
An ally to our cause has given us a lead that this man may in fact be a member of the devious illuminati that threatens both the world of communism and capitalism.

He was then presented a chance to claim and assert his innocence in which he then decided he would rather not. So this is the next step towards a proper revolution.

there can't possibly be any lead because i wasn't targeted night 0 and i idled last night

nice try though

sorry to the real red teamers but i have to die on this hill vote fh

Last edited:
FormerHope - anything from last night?
Jalmont - I idled but my action failed
FormerHope - alright...? Anyways, to be blunt. What is your action?
Jalmont - Why should I tell u
FormerHope - Tell pidge if it makes you feel safer but at this point, you are the most likely lynch. But I do want to let you claim a role and actions and see if they aren't as scummy as people have said they are
Jalmont - i have a 100% town role but on principle i won't be claiming sry but this game im dying on that hill my hill of principle
FormerHope - that's really giving me nothing to work with then So it gives me no other choice
Jalmont - so be it the line in the sand has been drawn
FormerHope - You are entirely welcome to claim and we can retalk this, you are just one of a small pool of suspects after all but things do seem to be pointing towards you being mafia
Jalmont - im dying on this hill this is my last stand
FormerHope - and if you aren't claiming, then there's nothing we can do
Jalmont - and by last stand that means i will protest without resisting
FormerHope - Pwhy?
Jalmont - because i have to stand by my principles
FormerHope - a dead role has no principles
Jalmont - i am a martyr for the cause of my principles
People can judge this lunacy for themselves. But claiming you are on a faction. Then refusing to claim a role at all....that's not towny. Frankly, this doesn't make sense on any level. But I'm going to go with my sources on this one.

lol

Anyways. I do really want to point out something big. Claiming is absolutely necessary

In this game, town has so few resources towards clearing people or outing scum.
1. No faction checking
2. All inspect roles get only a fraction of roles unless two factions can coordinate to working together (requiring blue team to either organize or the blue team inspector to get in contact with me or pidge somehow).
3. Trackers and watchers are nice. But they can't really do much unless we know the role someone claimed and the actions they supposedly used.

What this means is that when you are being suspected, you absolutely have to at least claim something. Because of the nature of alias roles, you should be free to at least claim that without fear of being caught. However what Jalmont is doing right now is incredibly awful as it gives no way to either clear him or assign guilt. So we can only go with the guilt option.

For more details as to why Jalmont was specifically singled out. Last night a role was used that targets two people. Those two people then receive the others alias. Neither of the people targeted knew about this in advanced and yet one of them brought it up without needing to, confirming it worked. Jalmont was one of the targets of this. However upon asking Jalmont for any night results and subsequently pressuring him he refused to mention he had obtained another players alias. He did eventually confirm this to the player himself after "some specific probe".

But what is clear. He was not sharing this information. There is 0 cause to not even mention this to the people trying to organize the faction you claimed to be. So the most obvious conclusion becomes he was attempting to hide knowing the alias so it couldn't be connected back to him if that player's alias died.

you have just provided a very circular argument as to why claiming is "absolutely necessary" because you can make literally the exact same case except in a game where town has plenty of resources towards cleaning people

1. not an argument
2. ok why dont u coordinate with the other faction instead of bothering me
3. you think trackers and watchers are ineffective unless you have all the claims which is objectively not true.

then you provide a nonsense argument about how i should claim because "aliases" which doesn't make sense especially given that you already know my alias or at least can learn it pretty easily lol.

like i said, i'm not sharing any information with you because i see 0 reason why i should share any information with you. you have accomplished nothing for the red team in this game and are likely responsible for losing our bg (of which only one kill was used to do so :thinking:) I mean no disrespect to hitmonleet but you're out of ur mind if you think someone would decide to rand hitmonleet over pidge, you, da letter el, zorbees, me, etc. so why don't you come up with some reasons why anyone should trust you? or you can provide the "evidence" that i'm mafia.

I would love to coordinate with blue team. But that requires them to stop trying to lose.

While 3 is semi true. that's not at all what I said. Rather, trackers and watchers in this case can only find a guilty if they catch the person doing the killing which has very poor odds even in a game like this. Whereas when there are claims they can catch people who have lied about their actions or their targets for nights.

And generally yes. When someone who is trying to lead the faction you claim you are on asks you if you had any notable results. And you do, then chose to not even mention it. That's a major red flag.

For your last reason, that's total crap and you know it. You are straight up implying that it's possible to solve the game and catch mafia when refusing to claim anything about your role and lack of good inspects. I am trying my damnest to catch mafia but that's only possible with coordination and information sharing - something everyone has been very very conservative this game.

Lastly, you are completely out of your mind if you think Leet told me he was a vig and then as a mole, I wouldn't proceed to abuse it. Hell, what you are implying is that Leet told me about his death condition and the rest of his role - requiring a bunch of trust - and then I proceded to kill someone who would be willing to protect my alias and who could kill people I wanted killed.

Also since I can't imagine it's much of a secret to everyone but blue team. The kill on moody was leet. He had protected that alias N0 and then N1 I went around asking everyone who had claimed red team if they were one of those 3 aliases. Yourself included. Moody and you were the only two who refused to answer. Meanwhile Leet decided to do the kill and I was growing apathic to this game so I didn't try hard to stop him.

So yes obviously as scum I kill off the vig who is actively working with me for direction and willing to protect my vulnerable alias.

Vastly more likely is that Leet got randed with an inspection N0 and they proceed to kill him.

Further more. It's already been clearly established that village has roles that die when only one name is killed. Both leet and moody are examples of this. I straight up claimed this property N0 before any flips and claims have gone out. If you seriously think I'm mafia you are absolutely insane.

Haruno has claimed he is a twin and on the blue team. This presents an obvious problem as that's 1. The easiest mafia role in the world to claim
2. Does not explain why either he or his supposed twin didnt try to lead blue team.
3. A majority of blue team claimers backed his lynch.

All put together this seems like a surefire lynch. However if there does exist a mason to haruno, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Jalmont was lynched

Dear Jalmont,

You are Sherlock Holmes

As a brilliant detective, your reputation precedes you. Your perfect memory and sharp deductions have saved you time and time again.

Elementary (Conditional Trimayor): When you vote, you have a reputation to defend. Your vote counts triple when cast for a target who killed a villager last night. If your vote is tripled this way, it can’t be changed or negated.

Another loss for the Red Team. Jalmont still has other roles, so his fight isn't over yet!

It is now Night 2, which lasts until 6/6 at 9 PM Central

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)