[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent to: AggroTheWaffle, HgSimon, C y 1 x3, EngyAlkeKengy!, akagaminoshanks, Marrilandra, StarPlatinum, eclecticneon, oldman x2 and GRONQ

Clotoz and samjo : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, they may have gotten sniped? :(
Sent to: AggroTheWaffle, HgSimon, C y 1 x3, EngyAlkeKengy!, akagaminoshanks, Marrilandra, StarPlatinum, eclecticneon, oldman x2 and GRONQ

Clotoz and samjo : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, they may have gotten sniped? :(

Yeah it got sniped, putting in a new one.
Pokémon requested: Kartana
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 12 female
IGN: Clotoz

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Ferrothorn
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 11 female
IGN: CJ

Pokémon requested: Clefairy
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 9 female
IGN: Reus

Pokémon requested: Bronzong
IGN: Bochaper

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Tapu Fini
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 9 female
  • IGN: Rob

• Pokémon requested: Smeargle
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 9 male

• Pokémon requested: Kartana
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 12 male
Thanks!!

Pokemon requested: Yveltal
Level and gender of Cutiefly: Lvl. 1 Female
IGN: Cowless

thank you. This has a Pomeg berry to avoid confusion like last time, I'll always put one of the EV reducing berries on Cutieflies so it's clearer.

Last edited:
The Solgaleo I asked was out of stock so would u pls send me this one instead?
  • Pokémon requested: Tapu Fini
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 12 Female
  • IGN: Moon
Ty very much! :3

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Marrilandra, C y 1 x3, AggroTheWaffle, Pikanium, Clotoz, robertgnr x3, HgSimon, Gomabola_PT, akagaminoshanks and StarPlatinum

Pokemon requested: Yveltal
Level and gender of Cutiefly: Lvl. 1 Female

thank you. This has a Pomeg berry to avoid confusion like last time, I'll always put one of the EV reducing berries on Cutieflies so it's clearer.
Yveltal was out of stock at the time you requested, please make sure to check before requesting. To keep it fair for everyone, I'll ask you to request it again to receive it.
I don't think adding a berry will be necessary since there was no confusion regarding your IGN in the end. It seems like what happened is that your Cutiefly got sniped, and you deposited a new one after finding out, but I sent you the Kartana almost immediately after that, and you didn't know, so you posted that it got sniped while it was in fact sent already.... this is the only explanation I can come up with :P

--------------------------------------------

All empty stocks have been replenished!

Pokémon requested: Heatran
IGN: CJ

Pokémon requested: Tornadus
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 9 female
IGN: Reus

Pokémon requested: Drifblim
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Lv 12 female
IGN: Bochaper

Thanks

Last edited:
Sent to: Marrilandra, C y 1 x3, AggroTheWaffle, Pikanium, Clotoz, robertgnr x3, HgSimon, Gomabola_PT, akagaminoshanks and StarPlatinum

Yveltal was out of stock at the time you requested, please make sure to check before requesting. To keep it fair for everyone, I'll ask you to request it again to receive it.
I don't think adding a berry will be necessary since there was no confusion regarding your IGN in the end. It seems like what happened is that your Cutiefly got sniped, and you deposited a new one after finding out, but I sent you the Kartana almost immediately after that, and you didn't know, so you posted that it got sniped while it was in fact sent already.... this is the only explanation I can come up with :P

--------------------------------------------

All empty stocks have been replenished!

O sorry! That makes sense though I had to think about it for a while xP Well I won't worry about putting berries then, but I guess no reason to actually remove the Cutiefly from gts just to take off the berry. That's great everything is back in stock again so I'll re-request now.

Poklemon requested: Yveltal
Level and Gender of Cutiefly: Lv 1 Female

Last edited:
Requested Pokémon: Tapu Lele
Level and gender of Cutiefly: 10 male
IGN: Nala

Requested Pokémon: Tapu Fini
Level and Gender of Cutiefly: 10 female
IGN: Rodrigo

Last edited:
Hey, it's me again. Thanx in advance :)

Pokémon requested: Kyogre
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 9 Female
IGN: Moon (message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles)

Last edited:
P̶o̶k̶é̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶:̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶k̶a̶t̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶
L̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶u̶t̶i̶e̶f̶l̶y̶:̶ ̶L̶v̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶f̶e̶m̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶I̶G̶N̶:̶ ̶☆̶A̶n̶t̶i̶~̶M̶e̶t̶a̶☆̶

Thanks man!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)