Classic Reworked 8p (GAME OVER: Mafia + Executioner Win!!)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Hey guys time to clear things up since I have been told I won and told I am allowed to say this

I am indeed exe but my target is nuxl

I have been working with the maf since d1 and we made up the dusk target to try and get a misslynch on a town for an eventual mafia win

At this point it is 3v3 and mafia and me will win

Gg was fun
How does exe contact mafia d1?

Also no you don't win. If we jail the roleblocker and execute them you actually lose. You can actually still win if I'm your target by voting duskfall. Otherwise you toss this up on a 50-50.

Nuxl

so it's a guaranteed win for both you and town provided that you don't lynch me?

otherwise the actual executioner tosses this up on a 50-50 if mafia roleblocker dies as jailor will live today to kill the godfather?

Nuxl

MoodyCloud the same terms apply to you. It's a 50-50 if you don't out yourself as jailor will just execute the roleblocker leaving him alive for the next day for a town win.

We can guarantee your win and town win provided you out yourself with your target and you lynch duskfall

Yeah, pretty much town v mafia hinges on if I jail vooper or dusk.

So man, jailor, if you want to win. Just vote with town. Otherwise you're putting your own victory to a 50/50.

Nuxl

Uh no? You don’t know the maf but the maf knows exactly who to block and we just have to not get a majority Lynch to win lmao

Good game unless you guys get lucky lol
also not true we just execute the roleblocker same terms listed above

game goes to 2-1-1 and town wins when they finally execute the godfather

Nuxl

honestly the real executioner probably won with leonard vote LOL but they're gamethrowing if they don't vote with town now, since town can just claim the win for themselves if they get the guess right

Nuxl

so yeah vooper MoodyCloud unless you already won with leonard i don't see the incentive by voting town here because town has every possibility to leave the game with the win provided they get the guess right today

Nuxl

alternatively if we just lynch mafia here we guarantee the win because jailor can stop the baddie from killing, vote whoever the fuck their town target is, then jailor executes and it's a win

Nuxl

that's really... all I have to say honestly. this game is decided by the 50-50 as it was if town didn't mislynch

town won if they got the guess right, mafias probability of winning shot higher once that occurred. this setup is too swingy

so it's really exe's call if they wanna take the guaranteed win or just want to leave it up to a potential throw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)