chesty's variety giveaways. [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm nice ideas..! I deposited a lvl 30 male Loudred for Sylveon, message: Chester, IGN: DoubleD.

Also I would like to take you up on the 3vs3 challenge :) I guess mega stones are included in the no-items clause right?!
I won't be able to battle before tomorrow though :(
Please read the rules it says you may only participate in one giveaway and can only enter once as well.

I'll be home in like 4 hours guys
Alright, I took a team out of the Bank. It'll be Altaria, Ferrothorn, Scizor, Salamence, Crawdaunt, and Porygon-Z.
Definitely a force to be reckoned with! What can I say, I'm a defeatist. XD

FC is 4339-2727-9146 and my IGN is Aliza.

mm..Ok..I'll try to make it..
battle? 3v3 right no mega stones.
Alright, I took a team out of the Bank. It'll be Altaria, Ferrothorn, Scizor, Salamence, Crawdaunt, and Porygon-Z.
Definitely a force to be reckoned with! What can I say, I'm a defeatist. XD

FC is 4339-2727-9146 and my IGN is Aliza.
I can do this now as well but remember OU and under so mega salamence can just not show upXD
curly--wurly I can battle now as well.

Welp, it's not allowing me to participate because of Altaria's Mega Stone (spoilers). :/
ok there is a easy solution to this wait 5 minutes.
Ok I will send a trade request to you then I will go to my omega ruby and we can trade over my team.
edit: it would help if the stuff was not in my battle box one minute.

ok there is a easy solution to this wait 5 minutes.
Ok I will send a trade request to you then I will go to my omega ruby and we can trade over my team.
edit: it would help if the stuff was not in my battle box one minute.
Um...what am I supposed to be doing right now? ^^;
AH, OK, OK. Didn't see the edit. I don't have enough Pokemon in my game, though. ^^;
Let me get some from the bank to do so.

Actually, I'm being called for dinner, so our fight will have to wait. ^^;
I'll let you know when I'm open again. :)
fine by me I probably will eat my lunch then.
DDoppia I will come on now actually.
hold up before we battle we need to use a random number generator to determine the status that happens so give me a second.
edit: how unluckyDDoppia your number was two so I can burn one of your team members let me know what your team is so I can decide who to burn. Mine is arcanine terrakion and latios.
edit edit: I do not see you online did you add me?

Last edited:
hold up before we battle we need to use a random number generator to determine the status that happens so give me a second.
Ok..bank connection is down for me atm.. :( It does not let me connect :(
I can battle you with a last minute team I have on my X cartridge..but they are all lvl 50..

Ok..bank connection is down for me atm.. :( It does not let me connect :(
I can battle you with a last minute team I have on my X cartridge..
Try reconnecting to bank if that doesn't work then we can try later on. Also you can just reset your system which works to.
edit: all of our pokemon are set to level 50 so it wont matter.

edit: how unluckyDDoppia your number was two so I can burn one of your team members let me know what your team is so I can decide who to burn. Mine is arcanine terrakion and latios.
Alright, I'm back. :)
Though, since it appears you'll be battling soon, just let me know when you're available again. ^^;

Alright, I'm back. :)
Though, since it appears you'll be battling soon, just let me know when you're available again. ^^;
I can battle you first because your ready right now. Bank seems to not be working for DDoppia which happens sometimes so it will take a while. So lets battle 6v6
edit: KAIZA good game. I was a little shocked for a second there I thought charizard X after a dragon dance outspeeds scarf salamence.

Last edited:
I can battle you first because your ready right now. Bank seems to not be working for DDoppia which happens sometimes so it will take a while. So lets battle 6v6
Welp! Ya know what they say: you lose some, you lose some. XD
Good battle. Actually fared better than expected. Oh well, them's the breaks. :)

Surprised it didn't allow me to Mega Evolve anyway (apparently, because I reset my game, and thus don't have the Mega Bracelet yet), which actually caught me by surprise. Should have done better research. :)

Resetted everything I can but still can't connect :( If bank was working my team would have been: Milotic, Landorous T, Togekiss.

EDIT: Yeah I have added you, just I'm constantly trying to connect to poke bank..

Resetted everything I can but still can't connect :( If bank was working my team would have been: Milotic, Landorous T, Togekiss.

EDIT: Yeah I have added you, just I'm constantly trying to connect to poke bank..
Well if it's late where you live we can try again tomorrow at about this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)