chesty's variety giveaways. [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it's late where you live we can try again tomorrow at about this time.
Maybe it's better..it's not too late here but I don't want to just keep waiting (and make you wait) for the bank to finish acting up..hopefully by tomorrow morning it will work again :)
Same time tomorrow works for me..! I'll ready my team and keep an eye out, just drop me a line when you'll be online :)

Maybe it's better..it's not too late here but I don't want to just keep waiting (and make you wait) for the bank to finish acting up..hopefully by tomorrow morning it will work again :)
Same time tomorrow works for me..! I'll ready my team and keep an eye out, just drop me a line when you'll be online :)
alright I will be available for the rest of the day so if things start to work let me know.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
chester0334 : This was discussed on IRC, but the person who gave you the two current events has some very suspicious things also being offered. While I can't say for sure whether the ones here are hacked, they are certainly from suspicious origins and should not continue being traded here.

Please PM me if you want to update the OP with different Pokémon.

Reopening on the condition that Linoone and Arceus (and anything else from the same origins) are removed from the giveaway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)