Card Saga Wars (and other Mugen games?)

First of all, this isn't OC.

Well today I was going through my old files and bookmarks and rediscovered this gem I have been saving all these years (I first heard about it in 2009)

CARD SAGA WARS

You may have heard of it?
It's a MUGEN produced fighting game with it's main appeal being it's a battle royal of video game characters . It has an amazing playable character lineup (confirmed) Link, Master Chief, Lenneth, Samus Aran and Cloud as well as other popular characters.
But that's not it, the game incorporates a partner-support system (like from Marvel vs Capcom) with an amazing line up. Like what the fuck, you can summon stuff like Simba, Vegeta, TMNT'S Leonardo and Bomberman to help you.
It's all fan made ALL ART+GRAPHICS BESIDES BACKGROUNDS ARE DRAWN/ANIMATED BY THEM and of course, they won't be monetising off of this. They don't update regularly, and the project started in 2008 IIRC so as you can imagine it'll be a while since the game will be fully released.

Just posting this for interest and you too can follow the MUGEN project, maybe others can post other decent MUGEN games I guess???

Main site
MUGEN forums (more updated)

[youtube]De65Bvyzp1w[/youtube][youtube]e5ePGaDh1iw[/youtube]

I have a bunch of old random mugen characters I've downloaded and stuff, but this looks interesting...lots of Naruto ones since that was the fad at the time, though I certainly wouldn't mind a new, complete set.

So as usual, my only complaint with mugen stuff is, where the fuck do you go to download anything to get it? It's nice they make trailers and all the pretty stuff, but all these damn sites are pretty vague as to how you actually download anything to play stuff...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)