Atyroki
Keishinkae
Gooey Kablooie
pkmn-taicho321
DougJustDoug
ixfalia
CyzirVisheen
Zantimonius

Yeah, I know, that's, like, half, but it still narrows it down.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Initial thought:

Cartoons!
Yilx
KoA
Wyverii

Cartoons! captured my attention first, his design had a lot of character just from its appearance.

Yilx did a great job distinguishing his from some of the more generic bipedal dragon designs. His was the most unique of that kind of design.

KoA's is definitely a different take on the concept, and breaks into ground most others didn't venture into.

Even with all the other fairly generic Western Dragon depictions that followed it, Wyverii's kept a uniqueness and style all its own.

These are the four I've chosen, but I'm simply blown away by the sheer number and quality of designs. Good job CAP Artists.

pkmn-taicho321
Cartoons!
Atyroki
CyzirVisheen

None of the concepts I voted for are very similar, but that just shows the great imaginations of all the artists we have here. All of these are very solid designs. It will break my heart when eventually we will only be able to vote for one!

KoA
CactuarJoe
VelvetEvoker
Cartoons!
Atyroki
Wyverii
Gooey Kablooie
pkmn-taicho321
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen
m190049 .... >_<
Buffalo_Wings

Cartoons!', for looking overall awesome and fitting the role of "defensive" fairly well.
KOA's, due to the neat look and palette.
ixfalia's, for being one of the most menacing in appearance and seeming overall slick.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Oh no, I was too late for my submission! Anyways, I vote for

Cartoons!
Zantimonius

Wow, there was so much great art this CAP; really thankful for this format, so I don't have to force myself to somehow choose just one right now. Anyway, these are the 5 I liked best:

RegiDS
Cartoons!
DougJustDoug
Buffalo_Wings
CyzirVisheen

Best of luck to all the artists.

TheMantyke
Regi DS
KoA
CactuarJoe
Velvet Evoker
Cartoons!
TheMutant
Sanglunaria
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen
Zantimonious
Buffalo_Wings
(you made my favorite design beyond my own :>)

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
In order or preference:

CyzirVisheen
Cartoons!
Regi DS

Good Luck to all the competitors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)