CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 2 - Main Type Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I see a lot of votes for electric, what a shame, I really wanted a fast grass-type with solar power, because solar power is underrated... I vote grass

Hm... I think it comes down to Electric or Fire, both of which lack diversity. I think I'll side with everyone else, however, and vote Electric. There is a lot we could do with this.

Grass

Though it looks pointless now with the amount of support Electric has. I'll be very interested to see what people have in mind for an electric type since defensively it's rather poor regardless of what it's coupled with other then Steel.

Offensively it is of course is rather strong, though still does suffers an unfortunate ground immunity, not to mention Volt Absorb and Motor Drive.

Disappointed because I was really hoping for an assertive Grass/Steel type, lol. I feel it would have been a fairly versatile typing, especially granted a decent move pool.

Disappointed because I was really hoping for an assertive Grass/Steel type, lol. I feel it would have been a fairly versatile typing, especially granted a decent move pool.
i'm also exited for this typing too...^_^
but wouldn't it be awesome for it to be an alternate evo of lileep?? or even evo for cradily? that will be wicked.. new type combinations are always fun

it's pretty obvious electric's gonna win this though.. hmm, when will the secondary typing start??

Electric.

Yay my first post in CAP, been lurking for a while and thought of Electric even before I clicked on the thread and saw its utter majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)